Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you for the pm 😘

Was waiting for it...

My heart breaks for poor anokhi...but in a way..she will fight for herself...without Astha's help...it's her battle...

Shaurya is in a bad state too...all truths exposed and he finds it difficult to trust anyone..it's understandable...

Astha need to introspect a lot regarding Shaurya...

And shaan finally came clean and owned his mistakes...but he took a lot of time and the damage has been done...

What i want the most is...the Sabharwals to pay for all their mistakes and evil schemes ...they should literally beg for forgiveness from astha...

Waiting to see...what's shaurya gonna do with monty...can we see a possessive shaurya 😜..like a cool one (not like the one in the show at all...it was soo overboard na..)

Waiting for more...

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for continuing to write and update! Truly appreciate it!πŸ™Œβ€οΈ

mudz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Finally Shaurya knows!! Let's see how Shaurya and Anokhi help themselves and each other. Eagerly awaiting

AnUgRaHa1320 thumbnail

loved how finally Shaan revealed the truth to Shaurya and also how Shaurya ended up calling Anokhi to discuss his issues and insecurities. Eagerly waiting for the next update and also to witness the love of ShaKhi. This update was just too good..

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Finally he knows shaan finally redeemed humanity by telling the truth

I feel for shaurya now ..no one to trust and go to

Can't go to mom as he does not have a bond yet , so reaches out to someone he has begun to admire

I hope that shaurya is able to dissuade anokhi father give her a loan or something and they get to know each other well

ShaKhi1820 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is amazing and lovely update ❀

Shaurya finally started feeling for her πŸ₯Ί

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

What a dramatic update!! Phewww.... I am so glad Monty is back in the picture! It should bite Shaurya back for his words a few days back when he shamed her for running away from her own marriage πŸ˜‚ it's going to be so much fun now...

But poor Anokhi does not deserve this sort of pain, but Shaurya's uneasiness makes me happy! Lol...

Silentreadr699 thumbnail

Waiting for their love realization phase pls make it deep and long....πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίβ€

Masquerader thumbnail

Waiting for your update...

Masquerader thumbnail

Please update.

Eagerly waaiting... πŸ₯Ί