Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

She's like the old Nokia phone, just with new cases every now and then to appear brand new

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

is it just me or does she look like Deepu in this video?๐Ÿ˜•

You are not the only one. I remembered Divya from that film with Akshay as I thought she was pretty. When Deepika debuted in OSO and the songs of that film was released, there was a period of time when I thought Deepika was the same girl from that Akki movie ๐Ÿ˜†

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

If I had to speak objectively, then Divya would definitely fall in the pretty category (a little bit bland though, as someone said). However, that obnoxious personality and ZERO talent is just too much to bear. And those weird a** music videos she does just makes her seem like more of a headcase 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She is pretty, hot and would be awesome to have a gf or wife like her. While other wives may over look you cheating but still stay silent in public but not Divya. Such a vocal supporter. I mean she defends you, protects you and attacks others, no matter what, even if you are cheating on her. ๐Ÿ˜† although we probably would have to be bloody rich for that.

Sorry for being insensitive and selfish, but damn she is literally the kind of wife every asshole man desires๐Ÿ˜†.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

She is pretty, hot and would be awesome to have a gf or wife like her. While other wives may over look you cheating but still stay silent in public but not Divya. Such a vocal supporter. I mean she defends you, protects you and attacks others, no matter what, even if you are cheating on her. ๐Ÿ˜† although we probably would have to be bloody rich for that.

Sorry for being insensitive and selfish, but damn she is literally the kind of wife every asshole man desires๐Ÿ˜†.

I too would like a husband like that but my wallet ainโ€™t thick enough ๐Ÿ˜†

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

You must be thinking how humble you are by calling yourself an asshole when you're just speaking the truth.๐Ÿ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Divya is more wife material than anyone bollywood. 

An she can sing and dance ๐Ÿ’ƒ 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

You must be thinking how humble you are by calling yourself an asshole when you're just speaking the truth.๐Ÿ˜†

I love you too๐Ÿ˜†

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

I too would like a husband like that but my wallet ainโ€™t thick enough ๐Ÿ˜†

You are a girl?

Damn I always thought you are a dude๐Ÿ˜†

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Divya is more wife material than anyone bollywood. 

An she can sing and dance ๐Ÿ’ƒ 

I don't want her dancing or signing though, she is atrocious in those๐Ÿ˜‚