Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Waiting for the next Chapter.

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Next two chapters published. Enjoy:)

Debomitabose22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved the chapters..continue soon. ✌😍😘🥰❤🙏

dwriter thumbnail

Apologies for my usual late fb..need to make some sincere efforts, plz pardon me🤗

That was bang on as usual.

First of all, let me thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart for continuing the story⭐️❤️

Loads of love to the narrative and due respect to the author 👏❤️

As always, elated to read such exceptionally written chapters.

Such a brilliant narrative. Aah...how could you design the complex layers of characters with such precision👏.

Shaurya ..you are a terrible mess😔, can't put into words my mixed emotions as his layers unfold.

But somewhere I have a feeling that Mehak might know about Shaurya, pretty soon.

Pretty sure that the upcoming chapters would be a rollercoaster ride.

Waiting patiently....

NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwriter

Apologies for my usual late fb..need to make some sincere efforts, plz pardon me🤗

That was bang on as usual.

First of all, let me thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart for continuing the story⭐️❤️

Loads of love to the narrative and due respect to the author 👏❤️

As always, elated to read such exceptionally written chapters.

Such a brilliant narrative. Aah...how could you design the complex layers of characters with such precision👏.

Shaurya ..you are a terrible mess😔, can't put into words my mixed emotions as his layers unfold.

But somewhere I have a feeling that Mehak might know about Shaurya, pretty soon.

Pretty sure that the upcoming chapters would be a rollercoaster ride.

Waiting patiently....

Thank you Shinu, so glad you like the chapters. 🤗

This book is turning out more of a venting ground for me 😳😆

I'll probably butcher SK's character some more before letting him come up for air. You are right, it's time some of the secrets are unveiled now. I am still charting the sequence of events though, let's see how it goes.

Cheers again and thanks soo much for your support 🤗🤗

NotYourType thumbnail

So the next chapter is available :)

It's been inexcusably delayed, but I was out of sorts for some time, and then work took over. I am just trying to get back in the groove.

It's going to be shorter chapters from now on and I'm not going to pay much attention to editing etc. I have noticed I get bogged down and lose motivation as I become too freakish about quality.

So apologies in advance and I hope you enjoy it. Do let me know your comments as always. Cheers.

Edited by monalidp - 2 years ago
NotYourType thumbnail

TOS - Ch 39 is here. A little rushed job, I hope you like it. Cheers and take care.

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: monalidp

TOS - Ch 39 is here. A little rushed job, I hope you like it. Cheers and take care.

Hi Monalidp,

So gd to see u writing again. I hd misssed outon a few chapters due to work pressure n caught up on them.

Shaurya has been spinning his own happy web for quite some time. But he underestimated the others. The loyal zorawar hz sniffed him out. N even nw Mehek hs become suspicious. I want her to be strong an act n nt become a playdoll just coz of the promise gvn to her dadaji.

dwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

I was peeping here to post my fb, and tadaa you surprised with another brilliant chapter, so here after reading the latest ride. 😊

As usual.... mind-blowing⭐️👍🏼

The precision is intact that it's difficult to believe that you wrote it in a hurry. 👏

Shocking.....truly dumfounded . The Protagonist and Antagonist ...all in all, the prospective Groom.

Shaurya.......are you for real??..

I pity myself for being in your team for a considerable amount of time. 😆

Every single instance scripted and executed by him, to create his puppet show. Mehak, her dear and bear ones all dancing to his tunes.

Been anticipating about Mehak's reaction after knowing Shaurya's relation with Vicky. But seems like his actions post his arrival at palampur, would aggravate her existing wounds and probably would inflict more.

The girl is trouble..big trouble. I hope she finds out a way to escape.

Can't wait for the upcoming rollercoaster rides..

Thankyou so much my dear for these brilliant updates.

Much love❤️

NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhankarbeats87

Hi Monalidp,

So gd to see u writing again. I hd misssed outon a few chapters due to work pressure n caught up on them.

Shaurya has been spinning his own happy web for quite some time. But he underestimated the others. The loyal zorawar hz sniffed him out. N even nw Mehek hs become suspicious. I want her to be strong an act n nt become a playdoll just coz of the promise gvn to her dadaji.

Hi dear, lovely to see you back, I was wondering where you've been. 😊

So glad you are enjoying the story. I hope you keep providing your valuable feedback 🤗😊😊