Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter 16 uploaded :))

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monalidp

Chapter 16 uploaded :))

Apologies....yet again.. dearest for a delayed response. 🤗

Finished reading both the chapters, previous night and I was really excited to post my feedback back then. But IF was indeed testing my patience time and again😡

Absolutely loved both the chapters. I wish I could find apt words to express my feeling while reading. Characters and even their fine gestures , just before my eyes. Your narrative has a different vibe and it keeps resonating in my mind throughout. ⭐️

As the mystery unfolds , SK drawing conclusions, the invisible thread connecting Mehak and Shaurya ....is such a pleasure to imagine those dynamics in the narrative, creating a neutral yet magnificent balance of all emotions.

Please do ignore my rants. I'm seriously running out of words to describe my thoughts.

I really can't wait to read more.

Do continue soon

I'm glad to see more response and appreciation pouring in . Truly deserving. 👏

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dwriter

Apologies....yet again.. dearest for a delayed response. 🤗

Finished reading both the chapters, previous night and I was really excited to post my feedback back then. But IF was indeed testing my patience time and again😡

Absolutely loved both the chapters. I wish I could find apt words to express my feeling while reading. Characters and even their fine gestures , just before my eyes. Your narrative has a different vibe and it keeps resonating in my mind throughout. ⭐️

As the mystery unfolds , SK drawing conclusions, the invisible thread connecting Mehak and Shaurya ....is such a pleasure to imagine those dynamics in the narrative, creating a neutral yet magnificent balance of all emotions.

Please do ignore my rants. I'm seriously running out of words to describe my thoughts.

I really can't wait to read more.

Do continue soon

I'm glad to see more response and appreciation pouring in . Truly deserving. 👏

Thanks Shinu. So glad you enjoyed the chapters. As I said before please do feel free to let me know if you don’t like anything. I know it’s lacking in romance department 😃😃 But I am unable to rush things without proper backstory or character development.

I have uploaded chapter 17 today. Please do check it when you get time next. Thank again 🤗🤗

Haseena2020 thumbnail

Omg how did I miss this thread. Mona I didn't know you came up with awesome fiction work too. I always go to the morning thread reply there and ciao never see this. Will definitely check them out. 🥳

NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haseena2020

Omg how did I miss this thread. Mona I didn't know you came up with awesome fiction work too. I always go to the morning thread reply there and ciao never see this. Will definitely check them out. 🥳

Thanks dear. It's just something I started to get Mehrya out of my system (like the rest of us I'm sure..he he..)

Pls. do check it on Wattpad

The Other Side - https://www.wattpad.com/story/272973832-the-other-side

dwriter thumbnail

Thankyou so much for the quick update dearest. 🤗

Yet another exceptionally written chapter. 👏

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Formerly, as you specifically asks for suggestions, honestly I don't have any.

The pace of the story is so precise, none of your readers could have an objection there , I suppose.

I strongly believe that rushed romance would spoil the true essence of the story. Let things take time.

I just love everything about it. Keep it up❤️

Now coming to the chapter,

The conversation between Balwant Sharma and SK was the highlight. The building tension and conversation looked so real. 👏

Glad that he is planning to keep an eye on the Raisingh's as well. Just ,Don't like them at all😆😡

The amalgamation of each angle and aspect of the story is worthy of appreciation.

I do make it a point to read each and every word without skimming.

Do continue soon.

Thanks again for the beautiful update.🤗

NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: dwriter

Thankyou so much for the quick update dearest. 🤗

Yet another exceptionally written chapter. 👏

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Formerly, as you specifically asks for suggestions, honestly I don't have any.

The pace of the story is so precise, none of your readers could have an objection there , I suppose.

I strongly believe that rushed romance would spoil the true essence of the story. Let things take time.

I just love everything about it. Keep it up❤️

Now coming to the chapter,

The conversation between Balwant Sharma and SK was the highlight. The building tension and conversation looked so real. 👏

Glad that he is planning to keep an eye on the Raisingh's as well. Just ,Don't like them at all😆😡

The amalgamation of each angle and aspect of the story is worthy of appreciation.

I do make it a point to read each and every word without skimming.

Do continue soon.

Thanks again for the beautiful update.🤗

😍😍 Thanks Shinu for the lovely feedback. It's great to hear the pacing is alright, considering some other stories that start with a steamy night or at least a kiss (or the lead finding their 'mate' 😂). That's how most Wattpad stories seem to start and mine seem so-so in that aspect 😑😂

Anyway, I'll try to keep the intrigue going. Let's see how it goes smiley31

NotYourType thumbnail

Chapter 18 is available on Wattpad.

I would like to post chapter 19 here for some beta feedback. Would there be any takers?😆

NotYourType thumbnail

Bugging (oops...tagging) a few more. I need beta readers and feedback.

dwriter thumbnail

Apologies again as usual my dear🤗

Literally the first thing I did this morning was reading the two chapters back to back . All the way from my bed🤪

Absolutely loved it as always❤️

I have to verbally express my feelings for the story since it's a virtual platform. Else you could very well read it from my eyes. It's so overwhelming.👏👍🏼

Love the precision , pace and profound detailing. Again my heart goes out for Mehak. She is a gem. Wonder what awaits her in the name of so called obsession of that brat Mr Raisingh. 😡😔

I'm glad about Balwant Sharma's perception about SK. It's going to be pretty interesting to see the turn of events.

Thankyou so much for the beautiful updates dear🤗

Literally addicted to this one.

Keep them coming.

Waiting for the next update.

You take care and stay safe❤️