Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Can someone tell the story. I couldn’t find the English version of the novel. I know liza and sikander are the protagonist.at first I thought Fawad is playing the male lead now it seems it’s Ahad who will be playing the character. So I read somewhere parents stories also come up and fawad mahira and sanam are playing the older people. So is it like Diyar e dil where they go from showing parents story to kids

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Dilsha

Can someone tell the story. I couldn’t find the English version of the novel. I know liza and sikander are the protagonist.at first I thought Fawad is playing the male lead now it seems it’s Ahad who will be playing the character. So I read somewhere parents stories also come up and fawad mahira and sanam are playing the older people. So is it like Diyar e dil where they go from showing parents story to kids

Since I also tried finding a Hindi or English translated version but couldn't, these are the two blogs that have a summary/review of sorts. You can check it out if you're interested.

https://theothermeunfolded.com/reviews/book-reviews/urdu-book-reviews/book-review-jo-bache-hain-sang-samait-lo-by-farhat-ishtiaq/

https://readmethis.wordpress.com/2017/03/31/novel-review-jo-bachay-hain-sang-samait-lo-by-farhat-ishtiaq/

Edited by minakrish - 1 months ago
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: minakrish

Since I also tried finding a Hindi or English translated version but couldn't, these are the two blogs that have a summary/review of sorts. You can check it out if you're interested.

https://theothermeunfolded.com/reviews/book-reviews/urdu-book-reviews/book-review-jo-bache-hain-sang-samait-lo-by-farhat-ishtiaq/

https://readmethis.wordpress.com/2017/03/31/novel-review-jo-bachay-hain-sang-samait-lo-by-farhat-ishtiaq/

thanks for the help. Yeah even I tried finding the English version since I can’t read Urdu. I found this audiobook. I haven’t heard it completely cos I prefer reading over hearing https://youtu.be/fvO1GD55Xrg?si=XikGMC9PA_BzcvMq

You can check it out if ur interested.

Btw what’s the name of the couple in ur siggie. The girl looks familiar but I can’t remember her name

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

thanks for the help. Yeah even I tried finding the English version since I can’t read Urdu. I found this audiobook. I haven’t heard it completely cos I prefer reading over hearing https://youtu.be/fvO1GD55Xrg?si=XikGMC9PA_BzcvMq

You can check it out if ur interested.

Btw what’s the name of the couple in ur siggie. The girl looks familiar but I can’t remember her name

Thanks for that but I prefer reading as well.📚❤️

@bold: Which siggy? I have three of them on rotation.🤔

Edited by minakrish - 1 months ago
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The novel is on youtube as an audiobook though only half story is uploaded there.

The story covers 3 generations.

There is one couple who lives in Italy- Mehmood and Vittoria. They have 2 daughters- Liza and Sam. Mehmood wants his daughters to grow up as pakistani and marry pakistani traditional boys. He also calls them by different names- traditional names and not their Italian names. Sam is Maryam and Liza's name I forgot (this only mehmood calls her)

Vittoria and Mehmood are separated/divorced and he marries another girl- Ayesha.

This trio of Mehmood, Vittoria and Ayesha will be played by Fawad, Mahira and Sanam Saeed respectively. They are from 2nd generation. And their daughters are 3rd generation characters

There is another couple who lives in Pakistan- Shehryar and Aamna. They have 2 sons- Sikandar and Zain.

Sikandar and Liza falls in love in Italy. Sikandar has an ugly past. He was wrongly accused of Rape by his brother Zain's fiance. Later it is revealed that girl was none other than Liza's own sister, i.e, Sam/Maryam

Sikandar will be played by Ahad Raza Mir

Liza by Iqra Aziz

Sam/Maryam by Hania Aamir

Zain by Khushal Khan. (They all belong to 3rd generation)

Also there is older Generation- 1st generation. Waqar Khan,Jahanzaib and Rahat. They will have a love triangle of their own.

Bilal Ashraf, hamza ali abbasi, Maya ali will play characters from this generation.

Yes it is like Diyar-e-dil. All generations have solid storylines. They will show their stories when they were young and will also appear when 3rd gen story gets unfolded.

Edited by soulstarspirit - 1 months ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

only 10 episodes? how will they cover so many character arcs in 10 episodes?

Then it means there will be more seasons of it.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

only 10 episodes? how will they cover so many character arcs in 10 episodes?

Then it means there will be more seasons of it.

yeah, it's a series at Netflix. Probably will have more seasons if it gets viewers