July 6th USA episode comments

shrutipb thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Archana is very worried about Sia and thinks that she may find out about Abhi any time. Just then Sia calls to say that she is going to Goa and Archana asks her to come back right away but Sia says that she loves Anand and will go to Goa anyway. Sid tells Aastha that they will be together and he has realized that. She is happy. Aastha also agrees to go back to Simran's place with her. However, Simran is bound to go to Goa for the conference and hence it is decided that Aastha be taken to Abhi's parents place till Simran returns. Sia goes to see Anand and tells him that she loves him but he is very angry with her and slaps her and asks her to leave. However, Bhavani convinces Abhi to see Sia sicne she loves him and he agrees. Abhi calls Sia to see him. Just as she is about to leave to see him, Archana and Nani reach her hotel room.

* there are spelling mistakes. i cut and pasted from zeetvusa.com

anyway i think archanas mother is ugly and just a very selfish person. and oh sia 's travelling is quite outrageous. when will she just stay in one place? and it's hard to believe that astha will suddenly agree to go home to simran and sidd will agree to love her. even urmilla didnt think of sidd's feelings, she backed uip simran. like she's god's main creation or something... hmmm...

and astha is a spoilt rotten bratt.

-pree

Edited by shrutipb - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutipb thumbnail
OH I DO REALIZE MOST OF US HAVENT SEEN THIS EPISODE YET, BUT YEAH FREE TO COMMENT BEFORE THE SHOW... AND PERHAPS CREATE BIASES...😛 IT DOES SPOIL THE WHOLE SHOCKING AFFECT...
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shrutipb welcome to IF. I'll bet you'll have lots of fun here.

Shrutipb wrote:

anyway i think archanas mother is ugly and just a very selfish person. and oh sia 's travelling is quite outrageous. when will she just stay in one place? and it's hard to believe that astha will suddenly agree to go home to simran and sidd will agree to love her. even urmilla didnt think of sidd's feelings, she backed uip simran. like she's god's main creation or something... hmmm...

and astha is a spoilt rotten bratt.

Sid hasn't really started loving Aastha. To him she is still just a friend. There are absolutely no indications to show that he has developed feelings for her yet. Urmila only backs up Simran because of two reasons, firstly Simran has done so much for both Sid and Urmila and Urmila kind of wants to return the favor by accepting Aastha as her daughter-in-law. Secondly she can't see Sid brooding over Sia since she thinks Sid's love is one-sided. Also she doesn't know that Sia is actually Simran's long-lost daughter. She wants Sid to come out of his depression. I'm sure she will want Sia and Sid to reunite after she learns the truth.

Aastha isn't a rotten brat. She is just 18 years old for God's sake. She is still immature and has been pampered and overprotected by Simran owing to her insecurity and the fact that she could never get over Sia's kidnapping. Also Aastha was an only child, even Pranay and Rashmi don't have kids, so she must have been pampered by everyone else too. I don't blame Aastha for behaving the way she is. It's natural, given the circumstances.

hrithick_luvr thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think thats the episode thats gonna come on today for us in the US, bc yesterday archana and nani saw the tape of sia and anand, and archana realized that the man whom sia is on love with is really her father!!
shrutipb thumbnail

Sid hasn't really started loving Aastha. To him she is still just a friend. There are absolutely no indications to show that he has developed feelings for her yet. Urmila only backs up Simran because of two reasons, firstly Simran has done so much for both Sid and Urmila and Urmila kind of wants to return the favor by accepting Aastha as her daughter-in-law. Secondly she can't see Sid brooding over Sia since she thinks Sid's love is one-sided. Also she doesn't know that Sia is actually Simran's long-lost daughter. She wants Sid to come out of his depression. I'm sure she will want Sia and Sid to reunite after she learns the truth.

Aastha isn't a rotten brat. She is just 18 years old for God's sake. She is still immature and has been pampered and overprotected by Simran owing to her insecurity and the fact that she could never get over Sia's kidnapping. Also Aastha was an only child, even Pranay and Rashmi don't have kids, so she must have been pampered by everyone else too. I don't blame Aastha for behaving the way she is. It's natural, given the circumstances.

wow are u a psychologis t or soemthing 'koihai'? well it kinda is obvious, she was a single child and pampered and some people do mature late, and i jsut realized that behavior reflects my younger sis who is 19, and i hope she matures soon, cause heck she's spoilt too... but really she wasnt the only child, and she wasnt pampered, infact she just craves attention. the whole rebelious punk routine going on. very annoying and tedious to deal with.

i think sidd did have feelings for astha before sia's friends came (the one's who were murdered, i forgot their names already) and before sia came. he did care for her, and sooner or later soemthing might have come out of it, if those "londoner's'"😉 had not come and interfered.

i understand your reason why urmilla would back simran, but either urmilla has never felt love, or she forgot what it was to be in love. if your kid was in loooove wid someone even if it was one sided, you wouldnt discourage it, you would actually comfort him or her. i uess it's kinda like arranged marriage? wen the parents actually guide u toward who might be best for you.

anyway let's see what happens...

-pree

1cagirl thumbnail

I agree with Shruti ... Sia's Nani is so ugly. Where the heck did they find her? And why is she always in pants and a shirt aand why does she wear so much make up??