Originally posted by: dhara88

hum sapne dekh rahe raghvi remarriage ke…kahi sunki marriage na mil jaye🤣

Ye sai hamesha yeda banata hai😆

Bilkul sahi kaha🤣
Mihika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

🤗Mihika awsome analysis for a blockbuster, thriller and entertainment packed episode.

I loved everything in today's episode👏I need to watch numerous time to absorb everything 😆

VD and RR face off👍🏼

Pallavi's entry 😎 Everyone in the room😲

Pallavi's dialogues 🥳 Pallu was destructive form of water like tsunami 😎she didn't spare anyone in her way.

Raghvi scenes 😳Tum meri priority ban gaye ho. I choose you over my family

I am going to watch episode again 😆Can't get over it

Excited for RR ki dhulai by PRR and his dreamy looks to his SKD☺️

And last not the least party for RR mansion's return 💃💃🥳

🤗Thank you for the lovely analysis everyday❤

Thanks Neelu🤗
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Ashu i think they shot some of ketan's solo shots in advance because he is taking a day or 2 off. He will join them later to shoot their combined scene like they did with Shivangi's absence

looks same like that Neelu😊...later it will b edited i guess

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShrutikaSwaRon

Humesha ki tarah PERFECT.⭐️

Fingers crossed for your prediction.

Btw, usne sirf Aai and Kaka ka naam lia, where is Nikhil? Have they CVs forgotten ki uska koi bhai(devar) bhi hai.

Kya pata ab Kolhapur vapas aa chuke hai....no hotel and budget ka jhamela...dekhte hai kya hoga😒

Thanks Shruti🤗

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

looks same like that Neelu😊...later it will b edited i guess

Who said he didn't come to Kolhapur? Post aya kya kahi pe....kya miss kiye hum?

He is there...just stories ni daali usne....vo gaya hai...last time bhi he did not update...iss baar bhi late karega thora.

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very beautiful analysis of such a beautiful episode .

To me it was the best episode till date but I have a soft corner for accident dressing episode also . Maybe then their feelings were raw Which added charm to that scene .

I really liked how Pallavi

Kicked the Jar with her feet never thought that . I thought she will stop her with her hand but that kick symbolises that she has kicked off Deshmukhs out of her life just as they kicked her out of their house . By the way I thought he said ‘Atom bomb’ bcause that seemed apt also bcause she was exploding like one . Loved how he followed her everywhere and she breaking down infront of him and telling she is angry that’s y she is crying . Shivangi nailed today’s episode with her acting prowess and clear dialogue diction .

Sai also played his part well at first by asking VD to have his seat . He is literally tragedy king and that he is proving through his actions again and again . Now he wants her to leave him bcause he is ITB bahu who is super sacrificial . He is pushing Pallavi unknowingly to the extend that she may confess to him . He is drama king also . All qualities he has of an ITV bahu . Waiting eagerly for RR mansion scenes . Really felt good that Amrutha is not so evil like Mansi and her mom . She has innocence in her . Mansi is now beyond redemption. Good that Rahuls mom could see through her and understand that Sulus daughter will inherit values from her and broke off the marriage . Keerthi got the much needed bash for blaming Raghav for ever.

If they have shifted back to Kolhapur what is Ankit Gulati doing there . Saw pic of him with Keerthi and Sunny and in 100’epi celebration also . Maybe he has also shot some scene there which is yet to air .

Once again Mihika , such a beautiful write up 🥰🥰

Bharat19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Today I realised, whenever I tell my husband something , he never remembers the convo. Maybe 🤔 he goes into some bg music during our talks like Rr

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Who said he didn't come to Kolhapur? Post aya kya kahi pe....kya miss kiye hum?

He is there...just stories ni daali usne....vo gaya hai...last time bhi he did not update...iss baar bhi late karega thora.

Team were on plane😆..he was doing photoshoot😆..& morning he was doing shoot for show...

May be he took day or 2 off to b with his family before heading off I guess...

His story is not updated..only shoot pics r there

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piccadilly

Very beautiful analysis of such a beautiful episode .

To me it was the best episode till date but I have a soft corner for accident dressing episode also . Maybe then their feelings were raw Which added charm to that scene .

I really liked how Pallavi

Kicked the Jar with her feet never thought that . I thought she will stop her with her hand but that kick symbolises that she has kicked off Deshmukhs out of her life just as they kicked her out of their house . By the way I thought he said ‘Atom bomb’ bcause that seemed apt also bcause she was exploding like one . Loved how he followed her everywhere and she breaking down infront of him and telling she is angry that’s y she is crying . Shivangi nailed today’s episode with her acting prowess and clear dialogue diction .

Sai also played his part well at first by asking VD to have his seat . He is literally tragedy king and that he is proving through his actions again and again . Now he wants her to leave him bcause he is ITB bahu who is super sacrificial . He is pushing Pallavi unknowingly to the extend that she may confess to him . He is drama king also . All qualities he has of an ITV bahu . Waiting eagerly for RR mansion scenes . Really felt good that Amrutha is not so evil like Mansi and her mom . She has innocence in her . Mansi is now beyond redemption. Good that Rahuls mom could see through her and understand that Sulus daughter will inherit values from her and broke off the marriage . Keerthi got the much needed bash for blaming Raghav for ever.

If they have shifted back to Kolhapur what is Ankit Gulati doing there . Saw pic of him with Keerthi and Sunny and in 100’epi celebration also . Maybe he has also shot some scene there which is yet to air .

Once again Mihika , such a beautiful write up 🥰🥰

Ab hum ro denge sacchi me....vo Atom Bomb hi bola tha....accent sounded Item Bomb .... Vo famous ho gaya phir 😭😭

I think he was asked to join the cast for the final week before leaving....like join together to travel types....aur maybe kuch scenes shoot kiye ho😆

Thanks Pickachu🤗

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shri_12

Great episode today, as your analysis 🤗

Show waale ko house help ka naam Shri hi kyu rakhna tha, kitna confusion ho gaya mujhe

🤣

Srry Shri...it's Shrinivas😆, not Shridhar🤣