Originally posted by: Mahaali2905

haan dal lo mazay ka hoga behen fir chatkharey le le ke khana 😉

🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

Word Count: 0

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mihika

Hi...her hug is saying "Ruko tum aaj to tumhara vo haal karungi ki zindagi me kabhi mujhe apne se door bhejne ki sochoge bhi ni"🤣

Thanks dear🤗

Hi , tragedy king will never ask her to make him as her first priority , she left D family n made Raghav first priority , run 🤣

welcome dear 🤗

Mihika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nonpareil

Hi , tragedy king will never ask her to make him as her first priority , she left D family n made Raghav first priority , run 🤣

welcome dear 🤗

🤣🤣 Vo kabhi rona ni royega ab uske samne🤣
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

🤣🤣 Vo kabhi rona ni royega ab uske samne🤣

He will hide n cry 🤣

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Blockbuster episode 😎blockbuster analysis 😎blockbuster mihu di🤭💖

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Mihika---today's episode was literal Dhamaka and something we have anticipated for the longest time

Your analysis made me smile--btw Raghav called her atom bomb(jo Japan main phoda gaya tha)

Pallavi slashing every single person today--and her emotional breakdown in the end--Raghav's expression at that time

Pallavi definitely owned today's episode

and FINALLYYY GETTING RR MANSION BACK🥳

Btw VD's acting was good today---I could literally feel from his expression when Raghav bent down that he was on saatvan aasmaan

Edited by ReemShah - 3 years ago
Doc thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Guys,

Today we had the most awaited scenes and dialogues in the episode for which all of us had wished from the bottom of our hearts.

Don't forget to read the last part of this post.

Lets begin

Rambo insults Pati's family background and calls him a sin on humankind (Meanwhile entire FD: OHHHH Sankiii...tum khud ek paap ban gaye ho😡). Pati offers him to send for film for his drama (Meanwhile Me: Real life me bhi aisa hota hai). Rambo taunts his promise but Pati stops him and asks him to sit while he gets ready to wash his feet (Arey kon ho.....please jo koi bhi gaaliyan deta ya deti ho please iss Rambo ko yaar😡). Kaka and Chipku Ladki try to intervene but they are shut out (Mansi ki bacchi ruk tumhara time bhi ayega jab tumhe bhi kisi ke paaon dho ke paani peena padega...tit for tat😡).

Pati is about to wash his feet when suddenly Patni comes and kicks the jug away (Best....iss Rambo ki izzat pe laath padi hai aaj🤣). Patni asks what was going on and rebukes Rambo by calling out his name and showing him the mirror (Meanwhile FD: Correct ye pita to kya sasur bulane ke bhi layak nahi...humlog kabse bol rahe hai ye chiz aaj jaake suni iss ladki ne....and VIJAY DESHMUKHHH...was lit). Patni defends Pati and calls him an idiot who is ready to bend down which against his principles (Ye na ITV ka bahu ban ke ghoom raha hai....sach me Sandip sir ne unconventional drama banaya hai jaha hero bahu ka kaam karta hai🤣).

Patni exposes BWA and calls D'fam thief and traitor (Meanwhile FD: 🤣🤣 Saari ki saari duniya bhula ke main to tere naal nachna...disco deewane ...ahaa). She takes Pati by hand but stops and says that only Aayi and Kaka are her own (Kaka ki khushi dekhni thi...he was so happy and so ashamed at his family at the same time). She declares herself as Pallavi Raghav Rao and also states that she doesn't want to have Deshmukh family (Meanwhile FD: Itni khushi humein aaj tak kabhi nahi hui.....Pallavi....dil khush kar ditta yaar...Raghav ki khushi ka thikana nahi tha).

Pati Patni tightly hold each other's hand and walk out of the house while everyone looks on in shock (Dekh dekho bas dekhte raho....ab vahi kar sakte ho tumlog .... kyuki aur kuch ke to layak ho nahi....oh right chori chakari kar paoge...that you guys know very well🤣). Nanand tries calling boyfriend while Devar looks on but boyfriend is not reachable...Boyfriend's friend is also clueless (Ayega ayega...bara dhama ke sath ayega😎). By the way BWA is called kutte ki dum (Meanwhile Me; Kya expression change karti hai ye BWA...abhi darr abhi gussa 😲🤣).

Pati Patni reach home and Pati questions her behaviour which flopped his plan with BWA (Like Seriously!! Raghav sach me idiot hai...he trust BWA ....). Patni starts scolding him left and right non stop without listening him (Waah aaj iska ek naam padh gaya...TRAGEDY KING🤣🤣). Shreenu comes and is horrified to ask anything while Patni starts scolding him as well (Bechare ki shakal dekhni thi yaar🤣Look screamed "Main kyu aya abhi...ye kaha phas gaya mai"🤣). Pati becaomes saviour by asking him to make sambhar rice and Patni adds appam to it (Raghav be like "Ye aaj sabko khane ke mood me hai...subah se bhukha hai kya"🤣).

Patni goes inside when Nanand starts blaming Pati again and Patni gives her nice lesson while Devar watches silently (Arey baap re....bomb pe bomb girayi hai aaj ladki🤣....Farhaad gussail Pallavi ko pehle bhi dekha hai isiliye chalaki se chup chap khada raha varna aaj uski bhi khair ni thi🤣). Patni and Nanand walk away when Pati comes all confused and Devar asks about his Bhabhi (Thori der pehle apni bhabhi se khud puchna tha na....ohhh tum darr gaye the🤣). Pati says Patni is possessed and is gonna teach nice lesson to everyone today (Chup chap follow kiya hai aaj vo Pallavi ko🤣).

He quietly enters her room and calls her ITEM BOMB (Meanwhile IF: Ek time tha jab she was not your heroine aur aaj ....ITEM😲🤣 arey aise cheating ni karne ka.....ek pe fix raho na tumlog🤣). Patni comes out and Pati asks if she is ok (Kya darr darr ke pucha hai....isse humko POGO channel ka ek line yaad aya ...Raghav be like "Meri bisi ka naam sun ke log tharrr tharr kanpte hai"🤣). Patni says she is not OK and starts crying making Pati all worried (Haww so much pyar...ek hi episode me itna pyar...aankhein bhar aayi humari😭).

Patni scolds him and declares that he is her priority as she chose her over her family (Meanwhile FD: Arey chalo re...jashn ki tayiyari karo.....Pallavi directly accepted him🥳). Pati is crying and not even listening to her anymore (Beta sun le thora...zindagi me kaam ayega tumko🤣). Patni tells how people used to taunt her widowhood and asks Pati not to bend infront of anyone in future otherwise he would become doormat (Ye doormat apne forum ka line kyu lag raha humko....kabhi humlog ispe charcha aur vartalaap kiye the shayad😲🤔).

Precap: Jharu parna is necessary...varna iska dimaag ni khulega🤣

OK Important Note: Ab tak to sabko pata chal gaya hai shayad ki they have returned to Kolhapur. To humari prediction is again sach ki RR mansion jaldi milne wala hai...next week I guess RR mansion me entry ho jayegi.

Now main point RR in traditional again....reasons or my predictions. I have 4 predictions:

1. Vat Savitri Puja

2. Griha Pravesh in RR mansion

3. Koi aur shaadi shuda puja

4. This is what I am feeling strongly - HYD ka last scene near charminar something connected to episode one sindoor scene. (Reason- Sai said something special....isse special kya ho sakta hai...afterall upar wala sab predictable hai...ye wala no one has predicted or thought off yet.)

Phew,

Done

Comments please😆

Mei.to pehle din se keh ri hu ye itv ki gopi bahu hai..ab is bahu ko seduce kerne wala ek scene dedo pallu..mjhe nayghty pallu buhat pasand hai 🔥🔥🥰❤️

On the side note mihu ye said atom bomb...

Hamari sanskari bahu item nhu bula sakti 😂🤣

Aaj to paallu ne kamal kerdya..

Sunny keerti shadi hai.RR mei ahr shadi rituals.

Lion ki entry.aur dhamakey

Yaaar kuch bhi kaho..kuch bhi but aaj pallu ne kamal kerdya...

Ye ragahv gopi bhau wali harkatein q ker rha hai...matlab saaf keh dya priority hai to ticket pakra dye...

Aur hug bhi nhi return ki..pallu ko wapsi mei🤣😂

Buhat hi koi melodramatic hai hanari bahu😂🤣 ye confess kerwane k lye ker ri hai😁😁🤪🤪

1182126 thumbnail

Brilliant episode 🥳equally amazing review 👏

tiara_remixfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

@Mihika: Thanks for the analysis!

After so many days i enjoyed and re watched an episode. Today Pallavi spoke like a sensible girl! the way she reprimanded VD, was so on point! VD's treatment towards Raghav had irritated to no end but i think she never imagined that he will stoop so low. Even when he threw her out of the house...she excused him. i like to think that she must seen the evil smile that VD gave when Raghav was ready to do what he had asked. That smile creeped me out (Kudos to the actor!).

First declaration that she only wants to continue relationship with people who genuinely care for her and nobody can stop me from having one, it felt so good...felt like some person is finally free from his bully/captivator. The second declaration that she is happy as Pallavi Raghav Rao was so soothing...the Ardhamainda was epic! 😆
Raghav was in a bliss, heck even i was. This felt even more powerful to me than her saying i love you. I mean you can love a person but being content and happy with the relationship is the best thing.

Pallavi was truly in Pallavi Raghav Rao mode! Sab ne dimaag ka dahi kiya tha, sab ko padi...mast maaza aaya. But chalo Pati darr nahi fir bhi gaya haal chal puchne (kitna sweet ladka hai ☺️)

Aur aaj ka last declaration was so amazing..so heart warming! Raghav nahi rota toh ajeeb lagta (but sach kahan kisine, baki ITV bahu ki tarah thappad bhi khata hai, in laws ke taane bhi sunta hai ).

Matlab usne socha nahi hoga...woh care karega toh yeh double care karegi. Waise usko sunn lena chahiye biwi ka, aaise harr barr zone out hota raha na toh ek din mehenga padega.

Mihika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kavita99

Blockbuster episode 😎blockbuster analysis 😎blockbuster mihu di🤭💖

🤣 Arey Kavu how are you? Don't see you much nowadays🤗

Thanks dear❤️