Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mihika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: masin

I cannot wait to go home and watch this episode!!!

Patni was on FIRE today and a I LOVE how the writers flipped the stereotype. A strong female lead who stands up for her husband without becoming a sacrificial lamb. A strong male lead who isn't afraid to share his emotional burden with his wife. A married couple working hard to establish a strong foundation to their marriage. 👏👏👏

Beyond all the usual dhamaka we're all raving about, what stood out to me the most is how patni shut down her family. Hum desi loug dunya chorr denge par apni toxic family kabhi nahi chodenge. I love her character growth. She's always been strong but she has also always been kind. She gave her family plenty of chances in the past and even though hum sab iss harkat se irritate hote the, it all finally adds up now. She gave her family the benefit of the doubt because that's what you do for family. But now that they're threatening her marriage and her new found happiness, toh bomb phatt na hi tha! 🥳

Oh oh oh... ek aur baat. Pallavi's outburst and Raghav's "biwi ne aaj sab ki band bajani hai" is such an amazing ode to every married couple out there! Biwiyan bohat koshish karti hain to be the bigger person, to let it all go, to forgive and forget, but jab unke pati bewakoofi pe bewakoofi karte rehte hain then they blow up anyone and anything in their line of sight (personal experience se bol rahi hoon 🤣)!

Last baat: I love that they didn't go the instant ishq wala love route. This is how relationships naturally grow in the real world. Shaadi hoti hai, jhagde hote hain, misunderstandings hoti hain, ek doosre ki priorities aage peeche hoti hain, it all takes time! Even in a love marriage, I'd say, it takes lots of time and effort to set your relationship on the right track. Pyaar wyaar toh end pe hota hai, pehle yeh sab jhamele sort karne parhte hain 😆

Very true Masin...I can always relate to RaghVi because I can see them developing their relationship in the same way our parents did...I have seen my parents misunderstanding each other, fighting with each other, trusting each other, loving eachother, caring for eachother and above all when some outsider or third person tries intervening they turn into fire mode...burn down everything...my Maa is the forgiving type Baba is the practical one. Baba is like galti ki hai to saza milegi Maa is like galti ki hai to sudharo uska mauka denge.....but once the threshold is crossed my Maa turn Maa Kali....kon hai kon nahi she won't see and start giving left and right...Baba also keeps mum at this point😆

Thanks Masin🤗

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shri_12

Great episode today, as your analysis 🤗

Show waale ko house help ka naam Shri hi kyu rakhna tha, kitna confusion ho gaya mujhe

🤣

Shridhar ka Shri🤣

dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mihika

Hain??? hum toh ye angle soche hi nahi😲

Thanks Dhara🤗

actually iss serial ka agar pattern dekha to loop open to loop closure hai..charminar scene is itself related to marriage and according to your past post gatbandhan and sindoor indicates only marriage! She is completely tamil now and they may also show pallavi a tamil wife if they opt for remarriage!so I doubt if they will show vatpournima because in that conversation raghav was nowhere but only D’s were there! But aaj ke episode ne to paasa pura palat diya and now D’s out RR in so its already closed loop! Lets see! Sicku ka bharosa nai, prediction ke bhains ki aankh kar deta hai ye aadmi.

Aur waise raghvi ki engagement bhi baki hai..😆 straw ki anguthi ka closure abhi baki hai ya phir bhool gaye cv’s pata nahi😂

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dhara88

actually iss serial ka agar pattern dekha to loop open to loop closure hai..charminar scene is itself related to marriage and according to your past post gatbandhan and sindoor indicates only marriage! She is completely tamil now and they may also show pallavi a tamil wife if they opt for remarriage!so I doubt if they will show vatpournima because in that conversation raghav was nowhere but only D’s were there! But aaj ke episode ne to paasa pura palat diya and now D’s out RR in so its already closed loop! Lets see! Sicku ka bharosa nai, prediction ke bhains ki aankh kar deta hai ye aadmi.

Aur waise raghvi ki engagement bhi baki hai..😆 straw ki anguthi ka closure abhi baki hai ya phir bhool gaye cv’s pata nahi😂

But they should not take Maharashtrian flavor out of Pallavi. Pallavi ka transformation into Telegu girl within few days is impossible, and should not take place. Koi bhi apni parvarish aise hi nahi bhool jaata. As who knows various inter-state couples (including my own parents) its not at all realistic. Just like they show Raghav speaking in Telegu when he's sad or angry they should do same for Pallavi too

Arati007 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Ketan last time HYD ate waqt bbhi kuch post ni kiya tha...only after reaching he posted.....aaj bhi he hasn't posted anything...most probably sleeping like a log tired🤣

They are all in Kolhapur...don worry.

OCD was in LION showdown episode...the episode where Pallavi comes to his house late night with Lion to complete her saree designs. he did not say anything about him being an cleanliness freak but he was getting irritated with Pallavi spreading all the things here and there.🤣

Ohh ok ok

Ya remember last time too no post

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

pallavi raghav rao that’s the only reply fir today....

jis speed me vijay deshmukh boli hai na aaj dekhna juldi hi sanki budhhe bolke double jor se chillayegi🤣🤣

ps: want your 4th point to get fulfill... still happy for all 4 points jo bhi hoga best hoga☺️

dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shri_12

But they should not take Maharashtrian flavor out of Pallavi. Pallavi ka transformation into Telegu girl within few days is impossible, and should not take place. Koi bhi apni parvarish aise hi nahi bhool jaata. As who knows various inter-state couples (including my own parents) its not at all realistic. Just like they show Raghav speaking in Telegu when he's sad or angry they should do same for Pallavi too

no no…i am just saying lookwise re! Baki transformation hame chahiye bhi nahi😆

Ardhamainda🤗

Mihika thumbnail

Straw ni tha 2000 rupay ka note tha🤣
Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

pallavi raghav rao that’s the only reply fir today....

jis speed me vijay deshmukh boli hai na aaj dekhna juldi hi sanki budhhe bolke double jor se chillayegi🤣🤣

ps: want your 4th point to get fulfill... still happy for all 4 points jo bhi hoga best hoga☺️

🤣

Thanks Hema🤗

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

no no…i am just saying lookwise re! Baki transformation hame chahiye bhi nahi😆

Ardhamainda🤗

Clothes me bhi drastic change nahi chahiye, should be according to the occasion

🤗