Aare i updated my post and you replied

When was his OCD was discussed

Ketan has not posted abt going back to Kolhapur

Edited by Arati007 - 3 years ago
Mihika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PSharada

Thank you so much for tagging me Mihika. Absolutely fantastic episode and your analysis is bang on. I loved the episode to bits. Each and every dialogue and scene were spot on. Pallu toh owned the screen today accepting and becoming Pallavi Raghav Rao. I loved the way she showed the mirror to VD. And her dialogues were absolute lit - from calling VD not even layak to be a sasur, to calling D family chor, to publicly naming Sulo as culprit and calling her kutte ki dum. Awesome. I was feeling so happy to see Pallu breaking the shackles of D family that weighed her down these few years.

And the scene with Shri the house help was hilarious. Pati did not know how to damage control the situation seeing wifey become so hyper. And Keerti needed that reality check. Bechara Farhad was aghast seeing his sweet Bhabhi being so aggressive. I loved the way he asked his Anna what was happening to Bhabhi.

The last scene was so beautiful - Pallavi finally saying RR is her priority. And RR was so emotional. Tum Hi Ho was absolute spot on for the emotions he was feeling. BTW he calls her Atom bomb when he enters the room not Item bomb.

Tomorrow looks like RR goes to give Pallu the ticket to her brothers place. Pitayi toh hogi na. Can't wait for Pallu to yell at him for being this thick.

PS : - the original RR mansion is also supposed to be in Hyderabad right in the show

Arey his Atom Bomb ka accent sounded like AAITEM Bomb🤣...that's why it has become famous like ITEM BOMB🤣

@bold: Yes...but the set is in Kolhapur...

Thanks Sharada🤗

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arati007

Aare i updated my post and you replied

When was his OCD was discussed

Ketan has not posted abt going back to Kolhapur

What?... nahi samjhe? let me go back to your post
Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arati007

Pati Patni reach home and Pati questions her behavior which flopped his plan with BWA (Like Seriously!! Raghav sach me idiot hai...he trust BWA .... smiley44). Patni starts scolding him left and right non stop without listening him (Waah aaj iska ek naam padh gaya...TRAGEDY KING smiley37smiley37). Shreenu comes and is horrified to ask anything while Patni starts scolding him as well (Bechare ki shakal dekhni thi yaar smiley37Look screamed "Main kyu aya abhi...ye kaha phas gaya mai" smiley37). Pati becaomes saviour by asking him to make sambhar rice and Patni adds appam to it (Raghav be like "Ye aaj sabko khane ke mood me hai...subah se bhukha hai kya" smiley37).

Patni goes inside when Nanand starts blaming Pati again and Patni gives her nice lesson while Devar watches silently (Arey baap re....bomb pe bomb girayi hai aaj ladki smiley37....Farhaad gussail Pallavi ko pehle bhi dekha hai isiliye chalaki se chup chap khada raha varna aaj uski bhi khair ni thi smiley37). Patni and Nanand walk away when Pati comes all confused and Devar asks about his Bhabhi (Thori der pehle apni bhabhi se khud puchna tha na....ohhh tum darr gaye the smiley37). Pati says Patni is possessed and is gonna teach nice lesson to everyone today (Chup chap follow kiya hai aaj vo Pallavi ko smiley37).

Bold is the best part of today's episode

RR mension is become one charcter integral part of RR personality. Generally such things happen in periodic drama or historical plot

Kal Pallavi Don ko Kolhapur bhej ke hi rahegi.

Traditional attire....my guess is some post marriage ritual or small pooja which was pending then as Pallavi was unwell. Now they will do it willingly

Wise Ketan kaa post nahi hai back to Kolhapur others posted it.

Hey RR has OCD when was this discussed, in which episode

He spoke about crowed Fobia / restlessness

Ketan last time HYD ate waqt bbhi kuch post ni kiya tha...only after reaching he posted.....aaj bhi he hasn't posted anything...most probably sleeping like a log tired🤣

They are all in Kolhapur...don worry.

OCD was in LION showdown episode...the episode where Pallavi comes to his house late night with Lion to complete her saree designs. he did not say anything about him being an cleanliness freak but he was getting irritated with Pallavi spreading all the things here and there.🤣

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Great episode today, as your analysis 🤗

Show waale ko house help ka naam Shri hi kyu rakhna tha, kitna confusion ho gaya mujhe

🤣

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mihika

Kyu😭 My surprise😭

the person said sorryyyyyyyyyyy

masin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I cannot wait to go home and watch this episode!!!

Patni was on FIRE today and a I LOVE how the writers flipped the stereotype. A strong female lead who stands up for her husband without becoming a sacrificial lamb. A strong male lead who isn't afraid to share his emotional burden with his wife. A married couple working hard to establish a strong foundation to their marriage. 👏👏👏

Beyond all the usual dhamaka we're all raving about, what stood out to me the most is how patni shut down her family. Hum desi loug dunya chorr denge par apni toxic family kabhi nahi chodenge. I love her character growth. She's always been strong but she has also always been kind. She gave her family plenty of chances in the past and even though hum sab iss harkat se irritate hote the, it all finally adds up now. She gave her family the benefit of the doubt because that's what you do for family. But now that they're threatening her marriage and her new found happiness, toh bomb phatt na hi tha! 🥳

Oh oh oh... ek aur baat. Pallavi's outburst and Raghav's "biwi ne aaj sab ki band bajani hai" is such an amazing ode to every married couple out there! Biwiyan bohat koshish karti hain to be the bigger person, to let it all go, to forgive and forget, but jab unke pati bewakoofi pe bewakoofi karte rehte hain then they blow up anyone and anything in their line of sight (personal experience se bol rahi hoon 🤣)!

Last baat: I love that they didn't go the instant ishq wala love route. This is how relationships naturally grow in the real world. Shaadi hoti hai, jhagde hote hain, misunderstandings hoti hain, ek doosre ki priorities aage peeche hoti hain, it all takes time! Even in a love marriage, I'd say, it takes lots of time and effort to set your relationship on the right track. Pyaar wyaar toh end pe hota hai, pehle yeh sab jhamele sort karne parhte hain 😆

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shri_12

Great episode today, as your analysis 🤗

Show waale ko house help ka naam Shri hi kyu rakhna tha, kitna confusion ho gaya mujhe

🤣

🤣🤣

I was waiting ki kab you will come and complain about this🤣

Thanks Shri🤗

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahaali2905

the person said sorryyyyyyyyyyy

Surprise to gaya humara...uske Sorry ka kya achaar daale ab hum
Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6