Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mihika

Mansi has totally lost it Ashu .....I was so pissed off seeing her face .... It was the worst part of the episode 🤢

Jharu jharu jharu🤣

Thanks Ashu🤗

Yaa..Manasi & Keerti face😡🤡

Mihika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Completely agree 👌👌I already commented here before. Since I am married I can easily connect with raghvi. Our parents experience and our own experience will make us every day different.. I am not a person openly fight for anything or feel bad for anything. Even something comes to ear about myself I will keep quiet even though I am disappointed inside because at end of the day it's our family but when I got married I don't know where I get that emotion, if anyone say anything about my husband I will put them on place it's no matter what and who that person is. Automatically protective instinct will come. Even my husband will go to mute mode and he told I am fire band🤭🤭 Yes misunderstanding, fighting, trusting, love everything took little time for us but once we builded that nest it was beautiful friendship. I am seeing that on raghvi, they're so civil and building the blocks slowly and steadily.

Yes Gayu....you are right❤️

Thanks dear🤗

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes Gayu....you are right❤️

Thanks dear🤗

You guys missing me tag all the times 😭😭

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No he said due to covid cases at hi neighborhood he did not meet his family as it was risky...

Yaar Neelu You got me scared last night when you said he is on leave🤣

Good morning how are you?🤗

🤗Good morning to you. Here its evening in California. Sorry to scare you🤣

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

🤗Good morning to you. Here its evening in California. Sorry to scare you🤣

Oh....Californiawow....

Koi ni ...sometimes getting scared is necessary🤣life me thrill hona chahiye🤣

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Mihika, dear!

How are you doing? 🤗

Loved your post. I think the charminaar scene would be ❤️

Super excited about RR mansion and since Amma is very open minded, we will get open romance when the time comes. I am dying to see tire-bashing scenes.

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arati007

Aare i updated my post and you replied

When was his OCD was discussed

Ketan has not posted abt going back to Kolhapur

OCD was never mentioned in the show. Its just one of the theory fandom formed after seeing him arranging Pallavi's pillow in a proper way both time she fall unconscious.

Arati007 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amnnaa

OCD was never mentioned in the show. Its just one of the theory fandom formed after seeing him arranging Pallavi's pillow in a proper way both time she fall unconscious.

Ohh OCD is big thing and generally oppodit to strong personality, becomes once personality.......i never observed so was checking

Chutkiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

OK MIhu, I read this whole thread by taking half an hour. Your analysis was on fire like always. And your comments were funny as usual🤣

Since I am feeling so lazy to type I planned to take a break from IF. But after seeing your post I cant help not to reply.

For me highlight of the day after Mrs. Rao's tandav was Amruta's stand and Farhad and Shri's expression 😆. I loved Amrutha more than Mansi from the beginning itself and now I am proud of that. She is just a brainwashed and spoiled teenager who lacks proper guidance in life. she have the capacity to turn positive if she stays away from that toxic family. I hope CVs give her a proper character growth.

My only disappointment was Pallavi didnt include Nikhil in her own people's list. He was the only one in that family who noticed her struggles and supported her throughout. I hope producers bring back Gorilla and Nikhil soon.

I was laughing throughout the episode (except the last and first part) seeing Pallavi's outburst and other's reaction 🤣. Amma and Aai missed this chance to see their DIL's fiery avatar 🤔. Shivangi was successful in portraying the frustration and anger of Pallavi in a natural way 👏 .

Last but not the least, thank you Mihika for your daily commentary show aka episode analysis 🤗🤗.

P.S. You tagged wrong Amna 🤪

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Hey Mihika, dear!

How are you doing? 🤗

Loved your post. I think the charminaar scene would be ❤️

Super excited about RR mansion and since Amma is very open minded, we will get open romance when the time comes. I am dying to see tire-bashing scenes.

Thanks Jean...finally RR mansion