Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mihika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys Sai is in Kolhapur vo late travel kiya hai.....check Rambo Sdr's Insta post...it says "There we are finally together" his picture is with Sai and he is wearing photoshoot wala dress. Vo late gaya but he is not on leave...he is there with them aur vo busy tha isiliye no stories.

Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Today Pallavi rocked every one else shocked. Super fabulous episode Pallavi take bow....

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joyness

Today Pallavi rocked every one else shocked. Super fabulous episode Pallavi take bow....

True. Thanks Joy🤗
gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shri_12

But they should not take Maharashtrian flavor out of Pallavi. Pallavi ka transformation into Telegu girl within few days is impossible, and should not take place. Koi bhi apni parvarish aise hi nahi bhool jaata. As who knows various inter-state couples (including my own parents) its not at all realistic. Just like they show Raghav speaking in Telegu when he's sad or angry they should do same for Pallavi too

It's common.. we are Tamil but own cousins done love marriage with Telugu guys. The moment they got married they're completely following Telugu tradition's and rituals. Yes some follow both and some totally accept husband family traditions..

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mihika

Guys Sai is in Kolhapur vo late travel kiya hai.....check Rambo Sdr's Insta post...it says "There we are finally together" his picture is with Sai and he is wearing photoshoot wala dress. Vo late gaya but he is not on leave...he is there with them aur vo busy tha isiliye no stories.

👍🏼 Okay i was just saying in general sense that he was in his hometown so he might go visit his family for a day or so🤗

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mihika

Very true Masin...I can always relate to RaghVi because I can see them developing their relationship in the same way our parents did...I have seen my parents misunderstanding each other, fighting with each other, trusting each other, loving eachother, caring for eachother and above all when some outsider or third person tries intervening they turn into fire mode...burn down everything...my Maa is the forgiving type Baba is the practical one. Baba is like galti ki hai to saza milegi Maa is like galti ki hai to sudharo uska mauka denge.....but once the threshold is crossed my Maa turn Maa Kali....kon hai kon nahi she won't see and start giving left and right...Baba also keeps mum at this point😆

Thanks Masin🤗

Completely agree 👌👌I already commented here before. Since I am married I can easily connect with raghvi. Our parents experience and our own experience will make us every day different.. I am not a person openly fight for anything or feel bad for anything. Even something comes to ear about myself I will keep quiet even though I am disappointed inside because at end of the day it's our family but when I got married I don't know where I get that emotion, if anyone say anything about my husband I will put them on place it's no matter what and who that person is. Automatically protective instinct will come. Even my husband will go to mute mode and he told I am fire band🤭🤭 Yes misunderstanding, fighting, trusting, love everything took little time for us but once we builded that nest it was beautiful friendship. I am seeing that on raghvi, they're so civil and building the blocks slowly and steadily.

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Completely agree 👌👌I already commented here before. Since I am married I can easily connect with raghvi. Our parents experience and our own experience will make us every day different.. I am not a person openly fight for anything or feel bad for anything. Even something comes to ear about myself I will keep quiet even though I am disappointed inside because at end of the day it's our family but when I got married I don't know where I get that emotion, if anyone say anything about my husband I will put them on place it's no matter what and who that person is. Automatically protective instinct will come. Even my husband will go to mute mode and he told I am fire band🤭🤭 Yes misunderstanding, fighting, trusting, love everything took little time for us but once we builded that nest it was beautiful friendship. I am seeing that on raghvi, they're so civil and building the blocks slowly and steadily.

Actually this is how couples fall in love in real life after marriage. Love is just more than just physical attraction or being intimate. It is about understanding each other, adjusting to each other likes and dislikes, sharing everything in life from happy moments to sad moments. I am glad an ITV show is showing how real life love happens not filmy wala. After NBT this is another show which is showing true real life love.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Nice analysis Mihu🤗

today whole time...did u notice Manasi was smiling😡, when sanki was treating Raghav in such rude manner😡

even Amrutha heart melted for sec...she too looked shocked, when she found out what her mom did😲

today hero of the day Pallavi Raghav Rao😆

heroine of the day...Raghav Rao😆..what they have made him into...crying all the time😆 & tragedy king😆

its opp here😆

today Keerti was also not spared for her puppy love🤣🤣

Pallu tld her to come out of her fairy land😆

Farag boys were all😲😲.....😆

Raghav.....in that also, doesnt forget to maaro his faltu ( acc to Pallu )lines🤣🤣.bhoot 🤣

their meltdown at end❤️❤️

precap....cant wait🤣

RidleyRumble roblox broom ridleyrumble GIF

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

👍🏼 Okay i was just saying in general sense that he was in his hometown so he might go visit his family for a day or so🤗

No he said due to covid cases at hi neighborhood he did not meet his family as it was risky...

Yaar Neelu You got me scared last night when you said he is on leave🤣

Good morning how are you?🤗

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Nice analysis Mihu🤗

today whole time...did u notice Manasi was smiling😡, when sanki was treating Raghav in such rude manner😡

even Amrutha heart melted for sec...she too looked shocked, when she found out what her mom did😲

today hero of the day Pallavi Raghav Rao😆

heroine of the day...Raghav Rao😆..what they have made him into...crying all the time😆 & tragedy king😆

its opp here😆

today Keerti was also not spared for her puppy love🤣🤣

Pallu tld her to come out of her fairy land😆

Farag boys were all😲😲.....😆

Raghav.....in that also, doesnt forget to maaro his faltu ( acc to Pallu )lines🤣🤣.bhoot 🤣

their meltdown at end❤️❤️

precap....cant wait🤣

RidleyRumble roblox broom ridleyrumble GIF

Mansi has totally lost it Ashu .....I was so pissed off seeing her face .... It was the worst part of the episode 🤢

Jharu jharu jharu🤣

Thanks Ashu🤗