Mihika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Guys,

Today we had the most awaited scenes and dialogues in the episode for which all of us had wished from the bottom of our hearts.

Don't forget to read the last part of this post.

Lets begin

Rambo insults Pati's family background and calls him a sin on humankind (Meanwhile entire FD: OHHHH Sankiii...tum khud ek paap ban gaye hošŸ˜”). Pati offers him to send for film for his drama (Meanwhile Me: Real life me bhi aisa hota hai). Rambo taunts his promise but Pati stops him and asks him to sit while he gets ready to wash his feet (Arey kon ho.....please jo koi bhi gaaliyan deta ya deti ho please iss Rambo ko yaaršŸ˜”). Kaka and Chipku Ladki try to intervene but they are shut out (Mansi ki bacchi ruk tumhara time bhi ayega jab tumhe bhi kisi ke paaon dho ke paani peena padega...tit for tatšŸ˜”).

Pati is about to wash his feet when suddenly Patni comes and kicks the jug away (Best....iss Rambo ki izzat pe laath padi hai aajšŸ¤£). Patni asks what was going on and rebukes Rambo by calling out his name and showing him the mirror (Meanwhile FD: Correct ye pita to kya sasur bulane ke bhi layak nahi...humlog kabse bol rahe hai ye chiz aaj jaake suni iss ladki ne....and VIJAY DESHMUKHHH...was lit). Patni defends Pati and calls him an idiot who is ready to bend down which against his principles (Ye na ITV ka bahu ban ke ghoom raha hai....sach me Sandip sir ne unconventional drama banaya hai jaha hero bahu ka kaam karta haišŸ¤£).

Patni exposes BWA and calls D'fam thief and traitor (Meanwhile FD: šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Saari ki saari duniya bhula ke main to tere naal nachna...disco deewane ...ahaa). She takes Pati by hand but stops and says that only Aayi and Kaka are her own (Kaka ki khushi dekhni thi...he was so happy and so ashamed at his family at the same time). She declares herself as Pallavi Raghav Rao and also states that she doesn't want to have Deshmukh family (Meanwhile FD: Itni khushi humein aaj tak kabhi nahi hui.....Pallavi....dil khush kar ditta yaar...Raghav ki khushi ka thikana nahi tha).

Pati Patni tightly hold each other's hand and walk out of the house while everyone looks on in shock (Dekh dekho bas dekhte raho....ab vahi kar sakte ho tumlog .... kyuki aur kuch ke to layak ho nahi....oh right chori chakari kar paoge...that you guys know very wellšŸ¤£). Nanand tries calling boyfriend while Devar looks on but boyfriend is not reachable...Boyfriend's friend is also clueless (Ayega ayega...bara dhama ke sath ayegašŸ˜Ž). By the way BWA is called kutte ki dum (Meanwhile Me; Kya expression change karti hai ye BWA...abhi darr abhi gussa šŸ˜²šŸ¤£).

Pati Patni reach home and Pati questions her behaviour which flopped his plan with BWA (Like Seriously!! Raghav sach me idiot hai...he trust BWA ....). Patni starts scolding him left and right non stop without listening him (Waah aaj iska ek naam padh gaya...TRAGEDY KINGšŸ¤£šŸ¤£). Shreenu comes and is horrified to ask anything while Patni starts scolding him as well (Bechare ki shakal dekhni thi yaaršŸ¤£Look screamed "Main kyu aya abhi...ye kaha phas gaya mai"šŸ¤£). Pati becaomes saviour by asking him to make sambhar rice and Patni adds appam to it (Raghav be like "Ye aaj sabko khane ke mood me hai...subah se bhukha hai kya"šŸ¤£).

Patni goes inside when Nanand starts blaming Pati again and Patni gives her nice lesson while Devar watches silently (Arey baap re....bomb pe bomb girayi hai aaj ladkišŸ¤£....Farhaad gussail Pallavi ko pehle bhi dekha hai isiliye chalaki se chup chap khada raha varna aaj uski bhi khair ni thišŸ¤£). Patni and Nanand walk away when Pati comes all confused and Devar asks about his Bhabhi (Thori der pehle apni bhabhi se khud puchna tha na....ohhh tum darr gaye thešŸ¤£). Pati says Patni is possessed and is gonna teach nice lesson to everyone today (Chup chap follow kiya hai aaj vo Pallavi košŸ¤£).

He quietly enters her room and calls her ITEM BOMB (Meanwhile IF: Ek time tha jab she was not your heroine aur aaj ....ITEMšŸ˜²šŸ¤£ arey aise cheating ni karne ka.....ek pe fix raho na tumlogšŸ¤£). Patni comes out and Pati asks if she is ok (Kya darr darr ke pucha hai....isse humko POGO channel ka ek line yaad aya ...Raghav be like "Meri bisi ka naam sun ke log tharrr tharr kanpte hai"šŸ¤£). Patni says she is not OK and starts crying making Pati all worried (Haww so much pyar...ek hi episode me itna pyar...aankhein bhar aayi humarišŸ˜­).

Patni scolds him and declares that he is her priority as she chose her over her family (Meanwhile FD: Arey chalo re...jashn ki tayiyari karo.....Pallavi directly accepted himšŸ„³). Pati is crying and not even listening to her anymore (Beta sun le thora...zindagi me kaam ayega tumkošŸ¤£). Patni tells how people used to taunt her widowhood and asks Pati not to bend infront of anyone in future otherwise he would become doormat (Ye doormat apne forum ka line kyu lag raha humko....kabhi humlog ispe charcha aur vartalaap kiye the shayadšŸ˜²šŸ¤”).

Precap: Jharu parna is necessary...varna iska dimaag ni khulegašŸ¤£

OK Important Note: Ab tak to sabko pata chal gaya hai shayad ki they have returned to Kolhapur. To humari prediction is again sach ki RR mansion jaldi milne wala hai...next week I guess RR mansion me entry ho jayegi.

Now main point RR in traditional again....reasons or my predictions. I have 4 predictions:

1. Vat Savitri Puja

2. Griha Pravesh in RR mansion

3. Koi aur shaadi shuda puja

4. This is what I am feeling strongly - HYD ka last scene near charminar something connected to episode one sindoor scene. (Reason- Sai said something special....isse special kya ho sakta hai...afterall upar wala sab predictable hai...ye wala no one has predicted or thought off yet.)

Phew,

Done

Comments pleasešŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mihika

Hi Guys,

Today we had the most awaited scenes and dialogues in the episode for which all of us had wished from the bottom of our hearts.

Thoda celebration se start karte hein

Pehle vahi padhne ka munn kiya...par fir socha nahi thoda patience rakh leti hun

Lets begin

Rambo insults Pati's family background and calls him a sin on humankind (Meanwhile entire FD: OHHHH Sankiii...tum khud ek paap ban gaye hosmiley7).

Ye chiz mujhe personally sabse kharab lagti hai...aap ek particular insan ko kuch bhi bolo...kitna bhi bolo...but parents pr mat jao...cuz koi parents apne bacchon ko galat nahi sikhate hein

Pati offers him to send for film for his drama (Meanwhile Me: Real life me bhi aisa hota haismiley18). Rambo taunts his promise but Pati stops him and asks him to sit while he gets ready to wash his feet (Arey kon ho.....please jo koi bhi gaaliyan deta ya deti ho please iss Rambo ko yaarsmiley7). Kaka and Chipku Ladki try to intervene but they are shut out (Mansi ki bacchi ruk tumhara time bhi ayega jab tumhe bhi kisi ke paaon dho ke paani peena padega...tit for tatsmiley7).

Mansi ka to alag se hisaab karna chaiye Pallavi ko...alag level palti maari hai vo chota bindi šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Amrutha ka concern mujhe kewal isliye laga cuz she used to have crush on RR...matlab abhi bhi hoga to pata nahi...kyunki he is least bothered about it

Pati is about to wash his feet when suddenly Patni comes and kicks the jug away (Best....iss Rambo ki izzat pe laath padi hai aajsmiley37smiley41). Patni asks what was going on and rebukes Rambo by calling out his name and showing him the mirror

(Meanwhile FD: smiley41smiley41 Correct ye pita to kya sasur bulane ke bhi layak nahi...humlog kabse bol rahe hai ye chiz aaj jaake suni iss ladki ne....and VIJAY DESHMUKHHH...was litsmiley41). Patni defends Pati and calls him an idiot who is ready to bend down which against his principles (Ye na ITV ka bahu ban ke ghoom raha hai....sach me Sandip sir ne unconventional drama banaya hai jaha hero bahu ka kaam karta haismiley37).

Patni exposes BWA and calls D'fam thief and traitor (Meanwhile FD: smiley37smiley37 Saari ki saari duniya bhula ke main to tere naal nachna...disco deewane ...ahaasmiley41smiley41).

She takes Pati by hand but stops and says that only Aayi and Kaka are her own (Kaka ki khushi dekhni thi...he was so happy and so ashamed at his family at the same timesmiley18).

Kaka bewajah ke phans jate...gharwalon ko jitna samjhao koi dhyan hi nahi deta unpar...khudki biwi k to kya hi kehne

She declares herself as Pallavi Raghav Rao and also states that she doesn't want to have Deshmukh family (Meanwhile FD: Itni khushi humein aaj tak kabhi nahi hui.....Pallavi....dil khush kar ditta yaar...Raghav ki khushi ka thikana nahi thasmiley42).

Pati Patni tightly hold each other's hand and walk out of the house while everyone looks on in shock (Dekh dekho bas dekhte raho....ab vahi kar sakte ho tumlog .... kyuki aur kuch ke to layak ho nahi....oh right chori chakari kar paoge...that you guys know very wellsmiley37).

Exactly...BWA fir apna 2 rupees ka kuch plan banayegi jo unki nazar me "full proof" hoga...utna hi kar sakti hai vo

BTW itna drama hui...and then Raghav picked his coat from sofa...OMG šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Nanand tries calling boyfriend while Devar looks on but boyfriend is not reachable...Boyfriend's friend is also clueless (Ayega ayega...bara dhama ke sath ayegasmiley16).

Faltu ke allegations lagane aayega or kya šŸ„±

By the way BWA is called kutte ki dum (Meanwhile Me; Kya expression change karti hai ye BWA...abhi darr abhi gussa smiley3smiley37).

Kutte ki dum was sooooooo APT

Pati Patni reach home and Pati questions her behaviour which flopped his plan with BWA (Like Seriously!! Raghav sach me idiot hai...he trust BWA ....smiley44).

Kaisa deal kiya...or vo bhi kaise insaan ke sath...aise kaise jeeta hai ye Businessman wale sab awards

Patni starts scolding him left and right non stop without listening him (Waah aaj iska ek naam padh gaya...TRAGEDY KINGsmiley37smiley37).

Naamkaran ke din chal rahe hein aaj kal to humari FL kaise peeche reh sakti hai...or ab to SKD se aage badh gaya hai RR to naya naam to banta hai yrrrrrrr

Shreenu comes and is horrified to ask anything while Patni starts scolding him as well (Bechare ki shakal dekhni thi yaarsmiley37Look screamed "Main kyu aya abhi...ye kaha phas gaya mai"smiley37). Pati becomes saviour by asking him to make sambhar rice and Patni adds appam to it (Raghav be like "Ye aaj sabko khane ke mood me hai...subah se bhukha hai kya"smiley37).

Pallavi be like...

Patni goes inside when Nanand starts blaming Pati again and Patni gives her nice lesson while Devar watches silently (Arey baap re....bomb pe bomb girayi hai aaj ladkismiley37....Farhaad gussail Pallavi ko pehle bhi dekha hai isiliye chalaki se chup chap khada raha varna aaj uski bhi khair ni thismiley37).

Le Farhad: Chup rehne me hi bhalayi hai

Patni and Nanand walk away when Pati comes all confused and Devar asks about his Bhabhi (Thori der pehle apni bhabhi se khud puchna tha na....ohhh tum darr gaye thesmiley37). Pati says Patni is possessed and is gonna teach nice lesson to everyone today (Chup chap follow kiya hai aaj vo Pallavi kosmiley37).

Aaj hi thodi na pitna hai use...abhi to uske lecture ke dukaan se thode saman khareedega naaaaaaa

He quietly enters her room and calls her ITEM BOMB (Meanwhile IF: Ek time tha jab she was not your heroine aur aaj ....ITEMsmiley3smiley37 arey aise cheating ni karne ka.....ek pe fix raho na tumlogsmiley37). Patni comes out and Pati asks if she is ok (Kya darr darr ke pucha hai....isse humko POGO channel ka ek line yaad aya ...Raghav be like "Meri bisi ka naam sun ke log tharrr tharr kanpte hai"smiley37). Patni says she is not OK and starts crying making Pati all worried (Haww so much pyar...ek hi episode me itna pyar...aankhein bhar aayi humarismiley19).

That was suuuuuuccccccccccchhhhhaaaaaa cuteeeee scenee...

Patni scolds him and declares that he is her priority as she chose her over her family (Meanwhile FD: Arey chalo re...jashn ki tayiyari karo.....Pallavi directly accepted himsmiley40smiley41).

Kal hi bol raha to mein tumhara priority nahin...humara rishta samjhauta hai...lo ab sun lo ache se...repeat nahi hoga...record karke loop bana lo

Pati is crying and not even listening to her anymore (Beta sun le thora...zindagi me kaam ayega tumkosmiley37). Patni tells how people used to taunt her widowhood and asks Pati not to bend infront of anyone in future otherwise he would become doormat (Ye doormat apne forum ka line kyu lag raha humko....kabhi humlog ispe charcha aur vartalaap kiye the shayadsmiley3smiley24smiley42).

Tum hi ho BGM ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

I was expecting k hug hoga...but chalo koi naaa

Precap: Jharu parna is necessary...varna iska dimaag ni khulegasmiley37

Sab jaale saaf honge kal šŸ˜†

OK Important Note: Ab tak to sabko pata chal gaya hai shayad ki they have returned to Kolhapur. To humari prediction is again sach ki RR mansion jaldi milne wala hai...next week I guess RR mansion me entry ho jayegi.

Now main point RR in traditional again....reasons or my predictions. I have 4 predictions:

1. Vat Savitri Puja

4. This is what I am feeling strongly - HYD ka last scene near charminar something connected to episode one sindoor scene. (Reason- Sai said something special....isse special kya ho sakta hai...afterall upar wala sab predictable hai...ye wala no one has predicted or thought off yet.)

Option 1 hona chaiye...kyunki ek bhi festival ache se celebrate nahin hua hai...last time Amma puja bhi rakhwayi thi tab Shivangi ki tabiyat kharab ho gayi thi šŸ˜’

Phew,

Done

Comments pleasesmiley36

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by Mysterie_girl - 3 years ago

Word Count: 1

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

shukar hai behen apka analysis khatam hua itna lamba hum kaise read karein gy yaar

Edited by Mahaali2905 - 3 years ago
JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Res

today's episode was dhamakedar one

It was Pallavi Raghav Rao's show

she truly accepted herself as Pallavi Raghav Rao today..ā¤ļøšŸ˜ŽšŸ„³

sanki sasur ka drama and nautanki was irritating was waiting for Pallavi entry

and it was damekar entry kicking off the plate... nad water...

Raghav was shocked and over whelmed at same time he was doing it just for Pallavi to stay with him by wining the challenge... as he wanted to get rid of his loneliness

pallavi saying Vijay Deshmuk i whistled for Pallavi šŸ„³ kash she has said sanki budda

par nahi that would have been over board

and uthna kushi handle nahi hoga

aaj keliyae itna kafi hay šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

the most special Moment

she saying T dont want to become Pallavi deshmuk and aim happy Being Pallavi Raghav Rao

she won my heart amd that Arandhamaindha was from Pallavi Ragahav Rao

Raghav completely lost in Pallavi the way he was seeing her...ā¤ļø

she indeed proved that she is Pallavi Ragahv Rao today by lashing out everybody coming across ahead...

shree and kirti..šŸ¤£

kirti ki hosh udgaišŸ˜²šŸ˜² with her realty check given by pallavišŸ¤£šŸ¤£

farhad being smart didnt invole so bach gayi from her bahabhi without getting any bashan from heršŸ˜Ž

the my fav scene raghav coming to check out plalvi if she is fine when she said that she is not fine raghav into pati mode was concerned and that scene Raghav took over the episode for me...

and Pallavi confession of Ragahv being her priority...

i was lost in RaghVi land...

and precap that hug

and Pallavi being calm its is calmness before the storm

bechra Raghav being clueless what is stored up for himšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

My Fav Moments of Today's episode

Edited by JayashreeR - 3 years ago
Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahaali2905

shukar hai behen apka analysis khatam hua itna lamba hum kaise read karein gy yaar

Chup Chap karo...natak nahišŸ¤£
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

we saw only Ketan in tradional...rest no one is..so confusing..

which pic he commented MihušŸ¤”, as spl..

ohh thanks for the tagss...today my notiffs r blastsšŸ¤£

one by one need to check the threadsšŸ¤£

as notifs r out of my control..who tagged, who quoted..sab bouncer over my headšŸ¤£

dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Guys,

Lets begin

Rambo insults Pati's family background and calls him a sin on humankind (Meanwhile entire FD: OHHHH Sankiii...tum khud ek paap ban gaye hošŸ˜”). Pati offers him to send for film for his drama (Meanwhile Me: Real life me bhi aisa hota hai). Rambo taunts his promise but Pati stops him and asks him to sit while he gets ready to wash his feet (Arey kon ho.....please jo koi bhi gaaliyan deta ya deti ho please iss Rambo ko yaaršŸ˜”). Kaka and Chipku Ladki try to intervene but they are shut out (Mansi ki bacchi ruk tumhara time bhi ayega jab tumhe bhi kisi ke paaon dho ke paani peena padega...tit for tatšŸ˜”).

Pati is about to wash his feet when suddenly Patni comes and kicks the jug away (Best....iss Rambo ki izzat pe laath padi hai aajšŸ¤£). Patni asks what was going on and rebukes Rambo by calling out his name and showing him the mirror (Meanwhile FD: Correct ye pita to kya sasur bulane ke bhi layak nahi...humlog kabse bol rahe hai ye chiz aaj jaake suni iss ladki ne....and VIJAY DESHMUKHHH...was lit). Patni defends Pati and calls him an idiot who is ready to bend down which against his principles (Ye na ITV ka bahu ban ke ghoom raha hai....sach me Sandip sir ne unconventional drama banaya hai jaha hero bahu ka kaam karta haišŸ¤£).

Patni exposes BWA and calls D'fam thief and traitor (Meanwhile FD: šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Saari ki saari duniya bhula ke main to tere naal nachna...disco deewane ...ahaa). She takes Pati by hand but stops and says that only Aayi and Kaka are her own (Kaka ki khushi dekhni thi...he was so happy and so ashamed at his family at the same time). She declares herself as Pallavi Raghav Rao and also states that she doesn't want to have Deshmukh family (Meanwhile FD: Itni khushi humein aaj tak kabhi nahi hui.....Pallavi....dil khush kar ditta yaar...Raghav ki khushi ka thikana nahi tha).

Pati Patni tightly hold each other's hand and walk out of the house while everyone looks on in shock (Dekh dekho bas dekhte raho....ab vahi kar sakte ho tumlog .... kyuki aur kuch ke to layak ho nahi....oh right chori chakari kar paoge...that you guys know very wellšŸ¤£). Nanand tries calling boyfriend while Devar looks on but boyfriend is not reachable...Boyfriend's friend is also clueless (Ayega ayega...bara dhama ke sath ayegašŸ˜Ž). By the way BWA is called kutte ki dum (Meanwhile Me; Kya expression change karti hai ye BWA...abhi darr abhi gussa šŸ˜²šŸ¤£).

Pati Patni reach home and Pati questions her behaviour which flopped his plan with BWA (Like Seriously!! Raghav sach me idiot hai...he trust BWA ....). Patni starts scolding him left and right non stop without listening him (Waah aaj iska ek naam padh gaya...TRAGEDY KINGšŸ¤£šŸ¤£). Shreenu comes and is horrified to ask anything while Patni starts scolding him as well (Bechare ki shakal dekhni thi yaaršŸ¤£Look screamed "Main kyu aya abhi...ye kaha phas gaya mai"šŸ¤£). Pati becaomes saviour by asking him to make sambhar rice and Patni adds appam to it (Raghav be like "Ye aaj sabko khane ke mood me hai...subah se bhukha hai kya"šŸ¤£).

Patni goes inside when Nanand starts blaming Pati again and Patni gives her nice lesson while Devar watches silently (Arey baap re....bomb pe bomb girayi hai aaj ladkišŸ¤£....Farhaad gussail Pallavi ko pehle bhi dekha hai isiliye chalaki se chup chap khada raha varna aaj uski bhi khair ni thišŸ¤£). Patni and Nanand walk away when Pati comes all confused and Devar asks about his Bhabhi (Thori der pehle apni bhabhi se khud puchna tha na....ohhh tum darr gaye thešŸ¤£). Pati says Patni is possessed and is gonna teach nice lesson to everyone today (Chup chap follow kiya hai aaj vo Pallavi košŸ¤£).

He quietly enters her room and calls her ITEM BOMB (Meanwhile IF: Ek time tha jab she was not your heroine aur aaj ....ITEMšŸ˜²šŸ¤£ arey aise cheating ni karne ka.....ek pe fix raho na tumlogšŸ¤£). Patni comes out and Pati asks if she is ok (Kya darr darr ke pucha hai....isse humko POGO channel ka ek line yaad aya ...Raghav be like "Meri bisi ka naam sun ke log tharrr tharr kanpte hai"šŸ¤£). Patni says she is not OK and starts crying making Pati all worried (Haww so much pyar...ek hi episode me itna pyar...aankhein bhar aayi humarišŸ˜­).

Patni scolds him and declares that he is her priority as she chose her over her family (Meanwhile FD: Arey chalo re...jashn ki tayiyari karo.....Pallavi directly accepted himšŸ„³). Pati is crying and not even listening to her anymore (Beta sun le thora...zindagi me kaam ayega tumkošŸ¤£). Patni tells how people used to taunt her widowhood and asks Pati not to bend infront of anyone in future otherwise he would become doormat (Ye doormat apne forum ka line kyu lag raha humko....kabhi humlog ispe charcha aur vartalaap kiye the shayadšŸ˜²šŸ¤”).

Precap: Jharu parna is necessary...varna iska dimaag ni khulegašŸ¤£

1. Vat Savitri Puja

Phew,

Done

Comments pleasešŸ˜†

nice analysis ā¤ļø Raghvi remarriage is on the wayā€¦thats what my feeling says because its a closure time!!! Mangalsutra design change karne ka time aa gaya haiā€¦bcoz MS design changes with each and every step of pallavi towards raghav!
Edited by dhara88 - 3 years ago
Mihika thumbnail

more tags...aur kon kon hai....please tag them na guys...abhi yaad kyu ni aa rahe humkošŸ˜­

Mahaali2905 thumbnail

Chup Chap karo...natak nahišŸ¤£

sorry jaaani i m busy right now hahaahašŸ¤£

tum ko pata hai na hamara kam there ll be another surprise for you todayšŸ˜‰

Mahaali2905 thumbnail

more tags...aur kon kon hai....please tag them na guys...abhi yaad kyu ni aa rahe humkošŸ˜­

qqq apki yaad kahin atki hui hai usko bhool jaye sab yaad aa jaye ga šŸ˜†