Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Maybe yes. Maybe no. You are doing what the rest of the members have done ~ speculating. That’s totally cool. You’re not claiming it to be gospel truth and neither did other members in the thread. 

What we know for sure is Zoya unfollowed him and hasn’t followed him back. I wonder why.

Maybe she had a crush on him but he didn’t like her back? 😆 Nobody knows. But this is very strange news for sure. 

See the point is you can speculate all you want but then never say how some articles blinds rumours are plain untrue while others are not. That s hypocrisy. 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

See the point is you can speculate all you want but then never say how some articles blinds rumours are plain untrue while others are not. That s hypocrisy. 

No member here claimed the blind to be true, the topic maker themselves added like a thousand question marks in their post. So not sure what you’re rattled about 😆

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

No member here claimed the blind to be true, the topic maker themselves added like a thousand question marks in their post. So not sure what you’re rattled about 😆

Ok now you just don't want to understand the point so i can't do anything about it. 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

Ok now you just don't want to understand the point so i can't do anything about it. 

🤗

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Is there a software to know when someone follows or unfollows someone. 

Agar hai bhi to mujhe nahi chaiye just asking coz how do people come to know which celeb did what.. 

Seriously! I can’t understand how people are so sharp in knowing who followed/ unfollowed whom and when! Baap re ye kaise karte hain? 
each celeb follows so many people. Do you go through the whole list ( sometimes in 100s) to find out? 😆 Even so how will you know the exact moment when it happened? I am too slow to understand this complicated stuff 😲

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Are we sure she really unfollowed? Sometimes fans spread fake news like the time people claimed Shraddha unfollowed KJo but she never followed him in the first place. 

Mystery solved!

https://twitter.com/ssuldier/status/1341093389387886600

Edited by Koviljika34 - 2 years ago

Maybe she had a crush on him but he didn’t like her back? 😆

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/78/590x/avocado-577516.jpg

Edited by Koviljika34 - 2 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Lol. Vicky is a decent actor but for some reason I find him so unattractive 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Kat went to zoyas house a few days ago to meet her, ranveer was also there, so people are speculating if they are doing zoyas next film together 

So doesnt seem like zoya and kat are having any problems 

https://twitter.com/RanveerSinghtbt/status/1402208542619324417?s=19

Gosh, Ranveer really overdoes it with the clothes though! How Deepika lets him leave the house looking like that 😆

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Is there a software to know when someone follows or unfollows someone. 

Agar hai bhi to mujhe nahi chaiye just asking coz how do people come to know which celeb did what.. 

IKR, itna khali time hota kaise hai inn logo k paas 😆