Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoIWasSaying thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Sbs says sai ans satya ka jodi was not well received

Aisa kaise ho sakta hai when majority wanted a new guy for sai and virat character himself was more than happy with pakhi??

Decent show ka bakwas kare diya.... Ek character dhah ka nahi raha..... Sai theek theek thi toh uska bhi phir se virat ke peeche laga diya!!!

Who wants such illogical and moral less story???

Like seriously 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Aisa kaise ho sakta hai when majority wanted a new guy for sai and virat character himself was more than happy with pakhi??

Decent show ka bakwas kare diya.... Ek character dhah ka nahi raha..... Sai theek theek thi toh uska bhi phir se virat ke peeche laga diya!!!

Like seriously 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

They didnt give fair chance to saiya and finally going for generation leap......

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Like seriously 💁‍♀️💁‍♀️

SBS always pushes make-believe narratives lol 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 💙
Enigmatic_Charm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Was a silent visitor of the forum all this time. Though I've never took part in any discussions I've always followed the threads regarding WU, Social updates, upcoming tracks, theories etc. But going through them sometimes makes me sad seeing the pathetic comments or sly remarks on certain stuffs/characters.

The makers have already hit the lowest by butchering Sai's core character long back and by giving a clean chit to Virat's behaviour or portraying his 'love' as something divine. Lots have been discussed/argued in the forum about the same. Well, it's subjective and people tend to defend their 'ships' aggressively till it sails. And I don't want to comment on who's love is strong or true blah blah....cause truly I don't care at this point.

But today the discussions are extremely triggering and crass. It's sad to see how a person's disability is being ridiculed in this forum in the name of 'fun'. Be it Satya or Pakhi or anyone else, I find this unacceptable. I never expected IF would allow this!

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Enigmatic_Charm

Was a silent visitor of the forum all this time. Though I've never took part in any discussions I've always followed the threads regarding WU, Social updates, upcoming tracks, theories etc. But going through them sometimes makes me sad seeing the pathetic comments or sly remarks on certain stuffs/characters.

The makers have already hit the lowest by butchering Sai's core character long back and by giving a clean chit to Virat's behaviour or portraying his 'love' as something divine. Lots have been discussed/argued in the forum about the same. Well, it's subjective and people tend to defend their 'ships' aggressively till it sails. And I don't want to comment on who's love is strong or true blah blah....cause truly I don't care at this point.

But today the discussions are extremely triggering and crass. It's sad to see how a person's disability is being ridiculed in this forum in the name of 'fun'. Be it Satya or Pakhi or anyone else, I find this unacceptable. I never expected IF would allow this!

Yahan Aishwarya Bhatt was abused in the worst possible way by fat shaming her on-screen ckt. I've always bashed her for being a headache offscreen but never for these type of stuffs.

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

People here hide behind fiction to say all this triggering, insensitive stuff and then, when confronted, they accept their "soch" and tell the other person to get over it lol. This forum should be locked or banned because imagine someone with all these issues that have been mocked, seeing this ! No real person deserves to hear any of the stuff that they've read on this forum !
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Only people who are suffering from something know that pain! No one else has the right to judge them and their pain! Every condition is serious whether it be a disability, cancer etc. You wouldn’t like it if someone made fun of your condition! What if you have a disability in the future then what will you do! Karma is always real! It doesn’t matter whether it’s reel or real! A condition is a condition, pain is pain!
This forum should be used to comfort people and to share positivity not to spread more negative crap! Highly pathetic of some people to spew such venom for no reason! No wonder people don’t like coming here! Absolutely pathetic!!!

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Neil....20 feet away Sha... loves SaiRat....

Truth has never been spoken before 👌

840837 thumbnail

Agree with this. Sai has been butchered. But she's still not like VP.

https://twitter.com/aprajita_ayesha/status/1667009746237534209?t=D20WLPBzCli96Mk3AinrlQ&s=19

Edited by Nja91 - 1 years ago
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That's the thing, even with whatever action the mods are taking, these posts will circulate again tomorrow, the day after and till eternity. I am not even sorry to say that I have been part of so many forums in the past but this is the first one I am seeing where moderation has been of no use. The disciplinary actions are mostly useless considering the same set of people continue to make fun and abuse characters, actors, other IF members, in the name of 'discussing the show'.