Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

840837 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I find it frustrating to watch the episodes of ghum now where there is no justice and an awesome jodi of SaiYa is being wasted. Even if they are force fitting Sai V, they could have done it differently where Satya was the bff who supported Sai and made V realize what a pathetic guy he has been and course correct. but the makers are obsessed with making V and P mahaan and bechaara no matter how much they screw up. after making V so horrible, nobody including TRP audience will care to watch. Satya has awesome chemistry even with Vinu and Savi. Sai and her kids with Sattu make a cute family. they look adorable together. He has better chemistry at present with kids and with Sai, he is the better actor, he is the better character. sadly they didnt leverage that and instead they shoved 2 episodes of their drunken bromance which had both actors hamming away with some ridiculous dialogues.

HA is excellent both on and offscreen. he wasnt utilized well and thats the problem of the makers and channel. I look forward to seeing him in other shows. I hope that Ayesha and him are repeated in a proper couple pairing in other projects- MV or some other show. they definitely look great together.

KaalaCoat thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nja91

I find it frustrating to watch the episodes of ghum now where there is no justice and an awesome jodi of SaiYa is being wasted. Even if they are force fitting Sai V, they could have done it differently where Satya was the bff who supported Sai and made V realize what a pathetic guy he has been and course correct. but the makers are obsessed with making V and P mahaan and bechaara no matter how much they screw up. after making V so horrible, nobody including TRP audience will care to watch. Satya has awesome chemistry even with Vinu and Savi. Sai and her kids with Sattu make a cute family. they look adorable together. He has better chemistry at present with kids and with Sai, he is the better actor, he is the better character. sadly they didnt leverage that and instead they shoved 2 episodes of their drunken bromance which had both actors hamming away with some ridiculous dialogues.

HA is excellent both on and offscreen. he wasnt utilized well and thats the problem of the makers and channel. I look forward to seeing him in other shows. I hope that Ayesha and him are repeated in a proper couple pairing in other projects- MV or some other show. they definitely look great together.

They’re a lost cause at this point. When they made Sai apologise and go through all that crap after the Shruthi track instead of Virat realising his mistake ? That’s when it was apparent that there’s no way they respect Sai as a character and everyone in the creative team is an MCP. Everything that followed just proves that point. To expect something 21st century from them is sheer naivety.

But at least they are making some kind of shippers happy. I guess romanticising abuse is the new oil that ships run on.

The whole actor drama just added to this. I hope Ayesha gets some really good shows. Which she will. HA, we’ll, we will have to see what’s in store for him.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 years ago
840837 thumbnail

but how is it fair that they get away with such crap. the bare minimum of showing people who commit crimes pay a price and regret- even that isnt happening.

KaalaCoat thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nja91

but how is it fair that they get away with such crap. the bare minimum of showing people who commit crimes pay a price and regret- even that isnt happening.

Article 19(1)(a) - Freedom of Speech and Expression. And well, patriarchy.

Edited by KaalaCoat - 1 years ago
840837 thumbnail

Its 2023. if they still are so patriarchal- then it needs to be called out. I dont think we can afford to show regressive things like this. Freedom of expression cant be an excuse. Its not about what they are saying but how they are saying. the problem isnt to show themes like infertility/surrogacy/adoption, violence, domestic harassment, infidelity, etc- they should. it all exists in society and all these things add "drama" too. But theres a thin line between showing it vs showing it in a way where men kuch karein- toh they are bechaara and victims of circumstance and misunderstood but women get blamed, namecalled, insulted. the lens of the makers is problematic. and purely from a pov of storytelling basics - if they are at the climax now of showing Sai V coming back together becuase "soulmates" or whatever- they need to tie the loose ends. To many of us, V is irredeemable but even so- they need to make some effort. Even now with 2 weeks left, we arent getting any regret, introspection from V about WHY Sai kept leaving him, why she chose to go away even if she "loves" him and what he needs to do if he really does want her in his life. and if Sai tragically dies after reconciling the message going out is that she "deserved" to suffer and be alone and her reconciliation with V is "unlucky" for him and his family. Its really regressive. they are doing full tayyari to make the next gen completely erase Sai but recall only V with pride. Savi will probably do baba jaap only. But Sai is the parent who deserves to be remembered. VV is the worst parent. Its just not fair. Deeply frustrating.

1268255 thumbnail

This is the first forum I’ve seen where a discussion thread gets closed 🤪

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

First time ever in IF ,feel don't want interact in future in any other forums. That much this ghum forum became toxic.

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: akniti

First time ever in IF ,feel don't want interact in future in any other forums. That much this ghum forum became toxic.

This forum used to be so fun loving. It's sad you came now when toxicity is unbearable ! Even adults are acting like kids.
1268255 thumbnail

Very soon this forum will be empty like a ghost town 😒 we might as well enjoy the discussions and be humble with each other till the fun lasts ❤️

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheCriticiser

Very soon this forum will be empty like a ghost town 😒 we might as well enjoy the discussions and be humble with each other till the fun lasts ❤️

Sad, but we’re back to square one 😆 People are obsessed with subtle jibes on characters they hate lol. Instead of mocking your least favorite characters, why don’t you focus on your favorite ?

Pathetic.