Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

840837 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

We can only vent.

Its really quite upsetting to see them make a mockery of the show and audience sentiments.

The fact that theres no justice is deeply disturbing.

Its not even like V has even a tinge of actual regret. He's not once considered that he put Sai through SO much and that this is his karma now. He still treats her as badly as always! He's getting drunk every frickin day, misbehaving every day, name-calling or insulting Sai for things that aren't even his business and Sai tolerating this nonsense. If they have to show a crap Sai V ending the least they can do in 1 month is to show V actually realize the gravity of what he did. Have someone show him the damn mirror and have him sincerely apologize at least. It'll still be a crappy ending to see Sai buy it but at least she'd not be wanting to go back to him despite him being an Ahole of highest order. They cant justify Sai wanting to go back to V just to have a happy family with kids because he's a horrible dad! Satya is a much better parent figure. So if V is gonna suck at every frickin role, whats the point of ending with Sai V.

The best ending would be to just say not every love story lasts and love isnt enough. Trust, respect matter more. They have a month, they can change the ending to be that Sai lives alone. She can say she'd never love another man because for her love is only once but she should say respect trumps love and she chooses herself over a toxic partner. Would be SO much more progressive, logical.

They know this show is essentially Sai's story. So seeing her blamed for everything in the end and not getting justice, happiness is deeply bothersome to me.

Sai deserves SO many apologies from SO many people. Literally every CN loser needs to fall at her feet. But theres no sign of that happening. NiNi are pretending to be cordial but they havent begged for maafi. Their parvarish and inability to intervene ruined Sai's life.

Ugh. So pissed off . Wish i could write the screenplay

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Iss forum ka kya point hai when everyone knows where the real stuff is being said ? 😆

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Iss forum ka kya point hai when everyone knows where the real stuff is being said ? 😆

Kya hogaya ab?

kashmayurfan thumbnail

Arey, this forum is so boring and feeka. There's truly no one substantial left 🤣 However, I know saare mazze kahan le rahe hein log 😆

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

kashmayurfan thumbnail

A Bunch Of People GIFs | Tenor

😆

Edited by kashmayurfan - 1 years ago
kashmayurfan thumbnail

Jahan sab le rahe 🤣

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Arey, this forum is so boring and feeka. There's truly no one substantial left 🤣 However, I know saare mazze kahan le rahe hein log 😆

Ok this interaction is going haywire. I really want to know what you meant by that expression.

kashmayurfan thumbnail

I'm truly so so so disappointed in something I just read. It's unbelievable how people are okay to overlook someone not being a good human by calling said person a good human for being a decent actor. Like wow. That's one thing, but to literally pull down another human who has not shown an ounce of disrespect towards anyone, that's so unfair. So so disappointed. He might not be the best actor out there, but to pull him down as a human and hail the one who has countless times shown us he's disrespectful. Wow, just wow.

Naya_31 thumbnail

I'm truly so so so disappointed in something I just read. It's unbelievable how people are okay to overlook someone not being a good human by calling said person a good human for being a decent actor. Like wow. That's one thing, but to literally pull down another human who has not shown an ounce of disrespect towards anyone, that's so unfair. So so disappointed. He might not be the best actor out there, but to pull him down as a human and hail the one who has countless times shown us he's disrespectful. Wow, just wow.

Not even a decent actor lol🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴