Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

itna sach nahi bolte 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They ripped off ramped up everything from KD when Virat's had to be a d!ck towards Sai but either tonned down or rewrote something new whenever Virat had to shut Pakhi down in the show. It was from the beginning. Biggest example was Pakhi grinding mirch episode. And people think offscreen didn't play forefront into all this on-screen.

Naya_31 thumbnail

2E8A4ED0-4C80-439C-A66D-063D92C3FA73.jpeg🤪😛

Word Count: 0

1261467 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticriver

At this stage of marriage with DCP, Sai already had to hear the iconic pyaari cheez & pyaar dosti, how Sai drove his pyaari cheez away, blamed Sai for making him lose his job, threw the food on floor, used to let Pakhi enter their bedroom at odd hours, let her serve him in his room in her absence, biggest was marrying Sai & told her she got her position right in the house when she went to sleep in UM ka room.

Also, his convenience ka muteness only when Sai was called all sorts of demeaning stuffs by his dil ke acche bade gharwale! & So on.

Good one, not with the intension of hurting your love towards Sai, but let me tell you ,Sai was the dream girl which a boy will never dream of even in his worst dreams.....so no shaadi no zindagi ki barbaadi and let Sai enjoy her life with Jagtap and Vitthal after VRS sanction of Kamal sir in GC 😊

I don't know where you found pyaar, how you found PL leaving house because of Sai's mannered old behaviour within boundaries as Virat's pain, Virat's tension of losing job as blaming because he was so lucky to be with her, threw food just close to his face when backed in reflex, allowing PL, a family member whose husband's life status was in itself was a question, Sai was such a good wife that she served him the food after 5 years when she started developing feelings for him, most amazing is you wanted him to get abused 24/7 with such good mouth lady and just don't reply in reaction and cheery on cake reply to elders just like her.....

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 years ago
kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Frustration thread frustrate hogaya hai 🥴

Bas Karo Stop GIF - Bas Karo Stop Stop It - Discover & Share ...

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Frustration thread frustrate hogaya hai 🥴

Bas Karo Stop GIF - Bas Karo Stop Stop It - Discover & Share ...

24FBA622-2D1C-4A28-BC39-52ABDD65E39B.jpeg

Word Count: 1

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Word Count: 0

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is it just me or anyone else feel the same?

1. The irritation i feel for Sai, is getting deflected to Ayesha as well, i mean i know she is doing her work and script writers are deciding it but still and her acting chops are also not upto the mark. At this point, Ayesha/ Sai are following Neil/ V footsteps, in my mind and people really know what i feel for latter, not that it matters but still (no offence to Ayesha stans)

2. When we craved for SaiRat scenes when they were in prime, they showed toxicity, rushed through the re marriage phase with that senior thorat, Jaggy, Sammy's death, surrogacy and separation, now they are showing recently shot scenes as flashbacks which evoke disgust in me, seeing them.

Vanku first lost his golden goose SaiRat, now he also lost the OG Sai, can he soon lose all the TRPs, anyways all his other shows are either off air or soon will be, this one should too.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita05

Is it just me or anyone else feel the same?

1. The irritation i feel for Sai, is getting deflected to Ayesha as well, i mean i know she is doing her work and script writers are deciding it but still and her acting chops are also not upto the mark. At this point, Ayesha/ Sai are following Neil/ V footsteps, in my mind and people really know what i feel for latter, not that it matters but still (no offence to Ayesha stans)

2. When we craved for SaiRat scenes when they were in prime, they showed toxicity, rushed through the re marriage phase with that senior thorat, Jaggy, Sammy's death, surrogacy and separation, now they are showing recently shot scenes as flashbacks which evoke disgust in me, seeing them.

Vanku first lost his golden goose SaiRat, now he also lost the OG Sai, can he soon lose all the TRPs, anyways all his other shows are either off air or soon will be, this one should too.

I didn't watch, so no comments on 1, except, remember the hospital scene where she tries to convince him to get married in the cafeteria with him, there was something off about it and I had said that it was like the camera was rolling so Ayesha and Harshad were doing what they felt would work, she isn't the best actress out there, and needs direction.

@2, Mujhe bhi yeh samajh nahi aata! Like in 2.5 years, you don't have a actually beautiful scene to show ki you have to shoot them now? Matlab kuch bhi! It's your lead couple, you gotta have some happy moments between them if you want to convince me ki those moments are the reason why Sai can't move on!

looseseal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I didn't watch, so no comments on 1, except, remember the hospital scene where she tries to convince him to get married in the cafeteria with him, there was something off about it and I had said that it was like the camera was rolling so Ayesha and Harshad were doing what they felt would work, she isn't the best actress out there, and needs direction.

@2, Mujhe bhi yeh samajh nahi aata! Like in 2.5 years, you don't have a actually beautiful scene to show ki you have to shoot them now? Matlab kuch bhi! It's your lead couple, you gotta have some happy moments between them if you want to convince me ki those moments are the reason why Sai can't move on!

Lol exactly! what were they showing up until now if they have to shoot new scenes to show their years of "love" and "togetherness" ... aur bolo "love and chemistry" 🤣

840837 thumbnail

nothing more irresponsible, frustrating and saddening than abuse being glorified as love, an abuser being called a lover and an intelligent, independent, brave woman being reduced to a stupid person.