Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Okay I will not be able to counter or deal with every message on this thread because my exams are going on but this sound good so here is the answer.....

Virat was unlucky there to marry Sai as she wasn't even an easy girl to live with and pls don't argue on this no man in this world will aspire for a woman like what Sai was in college she was a 24/7 mental torture let aside being a good wife which Virat would have had because of that background and he isn't this ,he became like this post leap if you really remember Virat from GC days you will be able to understand my point and about creepy....I think so Virat was never this ,he didn't consummated his marriage till Sai wanted after around 5-6 years and also with the core of uncertainty previously.....

No one has forgotten anything, Virat isn't alive because of Kamal sir but Kamal sir was himself the reason for his death because of his own emotional behaviour towards Sai as he jumped in the final mission without Virat's orders without even thinking of what it will gonna result, that was the actual reason mission got complicated and JT got a chance as other cops weren't active which resulted further things.....and let aside this he did his duty being a policeman it was your job so no need of special mention, he did what any other inspector would have had that's it and for that expecting something in return is pathetic so in altogether sense Virat did favor.....and as per this logic how Sai will gonna pay CN because Samrat died in saving her I think so this is more understandable......

You don't know ma'am how much it means when you get even a little help in need and what you are talking about is the condition when Sai became homeless so Virat filled every dimension of her life.....Sai is no one if Virat would have not helped her in that situation and till the point she became doc so I don't think so that anyone can argue on this as Sai was really immature to live the life and face the world on her own.....and Sai herself accepts this so this is not even a topic

If I will be in the next 3years become engineer and will be saying that my parents didn't do anything for me and this is the result of all my efforts then it will definitely be called as absurdity so I think Virat was Guardian and everyone to Sai......

Definitely it's 2023 but giving credit is must where it's necessary.... whether it's about man or woman and if you don't think that Virat did anything for her so you are definitely wrong he did everything for her when she wasn't even considering her as husband but what people focused on is post leap and forgot everything what Virat had gone through in leap period and what was being served to him after leap.....

Mental trauma and everything was the result of all Sai's decisions.....(post leap)

Actually what I have noticed till now on this forum is that people are too emotional when it comes to anything wrt women as almost everyone is that so in the course of feminism they cross lines and make their core pseudo feminist, they are not able to digest a human ML and specially when Sai was too flawed and still is and on the top of that when this is ITV and it glorifies only FL.....

Whenever Virat did anything it was really understandable but people expect him to work according to Sai and my only question is how????? Isn't he having his end why she is allowed to do everything but not Virat....

I am not saying that Sai is totally wrong but she shares equal fraction of faults but who is wrong it's Virat.....

Virat of initial days of Ghum was very patient, gentleman, sincere. Sai as teenager almost pampered by her father who lived a free life without any rules or regulation, completely opposite & misfit in CN was very challenging thing to handle. Virat was very patient with her & he had rough time balancing his child bride & orthodox family who had taken instant dislike of that bride.

They started butchering his character over time. Ashwini once describes his outburst once & points out that he is changing. His character even with some angry outburst were justified.

You can’t compare Satya with current Virat as Satya is dealing with different Sai & his family dynamics is different than Chavhans. The time Sai & Satya spent with eo is short & their married life is just few of days old. At this point of their married life Virat had done more things for Sai & Sai had been loggerheads with BK & rest of family not the understanding bahu she is today. So Virat at this point of their marriage would come ahead of Satya.

What happens in future is yet to be seen.

Edited by LadyD - 1 years ago
1261467 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyD

Virat of initial days of Ghum was very patient, gentleman, sincere. Sai as teenager almost pampered by her father who lived a free life without any rules or regulation, completely opposite & misfit in CN was very challenging thing to handle. Virat was very patient with her & he had rough time balancing his child bride & orthodox family who had taken instant dislike of that bride.

They started butchering his character over time. Ashwini once describes his outburst once & points out that he is changing. His character even with some angry outburst were justified.

You can’t compare Satya with current Virat as Satya is dealing with different Sai & his family dynamics is different than Chavhans. The time Sai & Satya spent with eo is short & their married life is just few of days old. At this point of their married life Virat had done more things for Sai & Sai had been loggerheads with BK & rest of family not the understanding bahu she is today. So Virat at this point of their marriage would come ahead of Satya.

This is the real end with complete objectivity and not a biased fandom really thank you, I thought by hearing some of the lovely messages that it was really that wrong that I didn't rate it the way and for me, Virat did a lot as I said and the present is totally a different scenario as you mentioned.....

1261467 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaalaCoat

I usually get paid for work… go read some textbooks. They’re much helpful than whatever this is.

Pls don't take it as disrespectful... I was really humble in that I will follow the same as you suggested ☺️

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sleeping Beauty wakes up when the dashing prince kisses her who is her true love..

Another version The dashing prince was besotted by her beauty then he rapes her... The beautiful princes wakes up when her new born sucks her bosom..

So that's the difference between a TV show and reality.. Two version of same story.. And two version of how audience like to interpret the characters/story.. Online Vs trp..

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaome

Sleeping Beauty wakes up when the dashing prince kisses her who is her true love..

Another version The dashing prince was besotted by her beauty then he rapes her... The beautiful princes wakes up when her new born sucks her bosom..

So that's the difference between a TV show and reality.. Two version of same story.. And two version of how audience like to interpret the characters/story.. Online Vs trp..

God, you just brought back childhood trauma 🤣 That one teacher who shattered your fairytale romance 🤣
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yeh satya Aisa kuch naa Kare bas

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Aiyyo!!

Aisa kuch nhi hoga yaha😆

Interpretations hoti rahengi

1261467 thumbnail

Really perfect👍🏼but television is television and reality is reality.... Either enjoy the emotional impracticality ,otherwise get annoyed by absurdity or live in the real world and move on to some difgestable stuffs🤣

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LadyD

At this stage of marriage with DCP, Sai already had to hear the iconic pyaari cheez & pyaar dosti, how Sai drove his pyaari cheez away, blamed Sai for making him lose his job, threw the food on floor, used to let Pakhi enter their bedroom at odd hours, let her serve him in his room in her absence, biggest was marrying Sai & told her she got her position right in the house when she went to sleep in UM ka room.

Also, his convenience ka muteness only when Sai was called all sorts of demeaning stuffs by his dil ke acche bade gharwale! & So on.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticriver

At this stage of marriage with DCP, Sai already had to hear the iconic pyaari cheez & pyaar dosti, how Sai drove his pyaari cheez away, blamed Sai for making him lose his job, threw the food on floor, used to let Pakhi enter their bedroom at odd hours, let her serve him in his room in her absence, biggest was marrying Sai & told her she got her position right in the house when she went to sleep in UM ka room.

Also, his convenience ka muteness only when Sai was called all sorts of demeaning stuffs by his dil ke acche bade gharwale! & So on.

itna sach nahi bolte 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣