Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Naww don't bother. All these are real-world issues. Ghum is itv. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the makers imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Bittabuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Naww don't bother. All these are real-world issues. Ghum is itv. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the makers imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I understood this after watching ghum for 2.5 yrs sab paisa money daulad hai. Mein kyun apne khoon jhalaungi bhaal nochungi fiction keliye. Now I only enjoy drama with mast popcorn worthy entertainment. Sai is my favourite character I will be happy if she is happy. Agar woh Satya ke sath kush hai ya Virat ke sath kush hai ya bachchon ke saath mujhe sirf use khulke has ke Khushi se dhekna hai just it. Ab toh mujhe bura bhi nahi lag raha hai even if stans call her as doormat sirf hasi aati hai.
1261467 thumbnail

I will be replying the else but after some time......

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bittabuji

I understood this after watching ghum for 2.5 yrs sab paisa money daulad hai. Mein kyun apne khoon jhalaungi bhaal nochungi fiction keliye. Now I only enjoy drama with mast popcorn worthy entertainment. Sai is my favourite character I will be happy if she is happy. Agar woh Satya ke sath kush hai ya Virat ke sath kush hai ya bachchon ke saath mujhe sirf use khulke has ke Khushi se dhekna hai just it. Ab toh mujhe bura bhi nahi lag raha hai even if stans call her as doormat sirf hasi aati hai.

Did you guys see Rajesh Ram Singh ka interview? So beautifully he has explained the process. While discussing characters, plots, and themes, they sit down with charts, analysis, and numbers. Nowhere do they discuss the topics that everyone talks about.

Honestly, this is not just television but this process is kinda there in every other organisation now - even the creative ones. It is only fair.

Character apne haath mei nahi hai and it will not be and they will do what they want to if it is getting the benefits. Toh whether we like it or not is immaterial. But if we click on the Ghum tab, or switch on the TV or talk about it, their business is made. Choices don't matter. Number does!

1261467 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Did you guys see Rajesh Ram Singh ka interview? So beautifully he has explained the process. While discussing characters, plots, and themes, they sit down with charts, analysis, and numbers. Nowhere do they discuss the topics that everyone talks about.

Honestly, this is not just television but this process is kinda there in every other organisation now - even the creative ones. It is only fair.

Character apne haath mei nahi hai and it will not be and they will do what they want to if it is getting the benefits. Toh whether we like it or not is immaterial. But if we click on the Ghum tab, or switch on the TV or talk about it, their business is made. Choices don't matter. Number does!

Yeah I strongly believe in this as this is nothing but business at the end and with the same rate definitely no. is much more important factor than creativity and equalised choices, just a flow of creativity ,so if they will serve someone or something as good then it's good and if bad it's bad ,this is the ultimate game and not practicality ig....

KaalaCoat thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashane25

So having some humility and considering the virtue of age, I will not be stating things further anymore Thank you😊🙏🏻👍

See, you are such a good learner !! No wonder your professor praised you. All the best for life, may you grow to respect social movements more.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

1261467 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaalaCoat

See, you are such a good learner !! No wonder your professor praised you. All the best for life, may you grow to respect social movements more.

It's just a request can you pls again post that culture and all wala post I didn't go through it but want to....had some time to pass 😉

Edited by Ashane25 - 1 years ago
KaalaCoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

It's just a request can you pls again post that culture and all wala post I didn't go through it but want to....had some time to pass 😉

I usually get paid for work… go read some textbooks. They’re much helpful than whatever this is.

KaalaCoat thumbnail

The internet is full of sexists. Lovely and Internet don’t go together