Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1261467 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Deltablues

That's called creole, not unofficial origin of English. There is no such thing as official origin of languages. However since we are not in Latin America or Europe, it would do you good to use pidgin or creole or the standard English which is understandable to your audience for the sake of clear communication. The rest of us don't know the slangs used in your college na

Yeah you are right I will not be using it further ,but I wasn't saying unofficial origin of language lol instead non-standard roots of words that's it....and I am not a arts and humanity branch's alumni so this type of verbal blunders are common so pls ignore and creole is totally a different point......

Edited by Ashane25 - 1 years ago
1261467 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deltablues

Linguustics is a discipline of social science and if you aren't an alumnus (again wrong use of word because alumnus originates from alma mater meaning instiution and not a particular subject) student of social sciences, humanities, and arts, maybe you should start studying them. It will do you good

Thank you for recommending this, I also think this way, but it will be dealt in future as per requirement and about alumnus it was because I was saying about opting the field with the aspect of 11th grade where I chose science and accordingly institute and all and not the current scenario.....and linguistic is a generalised in arts superset and not social science which is also a subset of humanities....

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Itv sucks in that department

Sony shows whichever I watched are good in that department.

Dhadkan, and now Katha and Dhruv Tara.

Before Kuch rang was good.

1261467 thumbnail

Here it goes

You all are twisting things soo hard to favor Virat the MCP lol still not working because you can't hide truth

How is Virat the vitcm here when or unlucky one

Sai who was the that from day 1 was made to feel unwanted by the whole Chavans clans including Virat

You are talking about the early episodes virat

The one that let his kaku throw castiest slur at her at the entrance when they came

The one that tried every misogynistic tactic to control groom Sai according to his will and liking

The one that left a crying Sai alone after the abuse his family put her through for pakhi

Virat's the one that let his family abuse Sai making her do those chill things while he stand in the corner and watched her in pain

His family and he tried to do everything to make Sai life a living hell

It is because of Virat family that Sai is always this defensive because she was abused by these people for 8 years staright day in and day out was gaslighted by ashwini into believing that Virat abuse is his way of showing her his love

Now coming to Kamal giving his life for virat

Kamal came to Virat to give him early retirement but virat refused him

At the end it cost Kamal his life

And I wasn't trying to put it as Ehsaan

But when people giving credit for Sai being a doctor to Virat lol it reaks of misogyny

Giving men's credits for women sucess is disgusting

Sai achieved to become a doctor despite Virat and his family

They tried to stop Sai to even getting her admission into medical college

Made sadistic situations during Sai's exams etc

Your double Standard are commendable on one hand you refuse to acknowledge that Sai's father gave his life for virat and that vkrat should always be in debts to Sai

And in the next second you want Sai too lick Virat boot because Check notes he made her doctor < which is not even true >

Lol he did nothing

4. Don't ever compare parents to this domestic abuser Virat

He abused Sai physically mentally

5. Virat is definitely creep for marrying an 18 year old

And grooming her for the next 6 years trying to change her gaslight her abuse her and then make himself the biggest bachara

That grooming and conditioning from 18 year till her mid 20's is the reason why she still believe that her abusive ex husband was her love

5 . Whatever happens in the leap Virat is responsible for it soo don't ever dare to blame SAI FOR VIRATS ON ACTIONS

IF virat suffered trauma in leap or after leap it's his own action

Why didn't Virat listen to Sai

Virat made a choice to keep Pakhi the criminal over his own WIFE and kids

Soooo if he suffered because if his own choice how is it Sai's fault

There is nothing as pseudo feminism

Your either are a feminist or you are not

Read a book

Anyways No one is emotinal about Female lead least of it me

But giving ML grace for being a human is different from giving a repeated domestic abuser unstable MCP who deserved to be jailed for harassment and assaulting people left right center any form of justifications or excused

Virat is an abuser MCP

***......☠️.......**** Impractical declarative statements........

I am not here to challenge the fandom, if I would have then I think... I would have followed a different path but keep it aside....

Everything we hear is an opinion, not the fact.

Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.....

This is highly recommended, but nothing wrong if not followed I can reply the same way and counter things but as I stated in the first line so there is no meaning....

You are saying a national scholar to read books lol....and pls being a women go and read some articles on abusers and specially domestic violence on official site of IPC which you are hyping with such a boxed mentality, that didn't even cross the midline of reality over clouded programming of your mind.....

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

***......☠️.......**** Impractical declarative statements........

I am not here to challenge the fandom, if I would have then I think... I would have followed a different path but keep it aside....

Everything we hear is an opinion, not the fact.

Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.....

This is highly recommended, but nothing wrong if not followed I can reply the same way and counter things but as a stated in the first line so there is no meaning....

@bold that's a two way street if mine are not fact what is your then 🤣

But anyways I talk only on things that are fact

Virat abused Sai

There is countless proof to that

But if you don't want to face truth and hide from it or deny it by closing your eyes then that you problem

Have an amazing day 🥳

Also I want to make it clear there is nothing wrong in liking a negative character like virat

Just don't make excuses for his action and abuse

And move on

1261467 thumbnail

@bold that's a two way street if mine are not fact what is your then 🤣

But anyways I talk only on things that are fact

Virat abused Sai

There is countless proof to that

But if you don't want to face truth and hide from it or deny it by closing your eyes then that you problem

Have an amazing day 🥳

Also I want to make it clear there is nothing wrong in liking a negative character like virat

Just don't make excuses for his action and abuse

And move on

I think we should go and say this to BCCC and BARC, so they will understand that they have restricted the shows so how these all happened...

If you want the facts then I will give an elaborated message and countless proofs of abuse so pls give some major ones so that I can feel that this is abuse because as stated by law abuse is an intensional action to control the things in a cruel manner and I never find Virat's any action for no reason infact he always reacted with emotional reflex and not with any intensional parameters as shown but if you have watched with your eyes then I can't do anything....

No one is closing eyes to hide or deny the truth it's your dominant cum recessive mentality that is saying this but no problem I will be replying with a detailed message the way you declared everything with triple I factor in your last message....

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think we should go and say this to BCCC and BARC, so they will understand that they have restricted the shows so how these all happened...

Noo only child abuse is banned from showing on TV not domestic violence towards women isnt banned

That's why itv have men slapping women left right center in every show

Please talk with facts just don't put lies just for the sake of arguing lol

Have a nice day 😊

Edited by badgarlriri - 1 years ago
1261467 thumbnail

Noo only child abuse is banned from showing on TV not domestic violence towards women isnt banned

That's why itv have men slapping women left right center in every show

Please talk with facts just don't put lies just for the sake of arguing lol

Have a nice day 😊

There are certain restrictions and what you see is just a glimpse of overall violence which is reality.... slapping a woman if you are a negative character is not a point and if you are the lead for reasons it's not domestic violence if you know about this just facts.....you can really know about the practical issues from official sites as I have stated.....

And as I said I will definitely be giving a truth table to t your elaborated message...

KaalaCoat thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If you want the facts then I will give an elaborated message and countless proofs of abuse so pls give some major ones so that I can feel that this is abuse because as stated by law abuse is an intensional action to control the things in a cruel manner and I never find Virat's any action for no reason infact he always reacted with emotional reflex and not with any intensional parameters as shown but if you have watched with your eyes then I can't do anything....

No one is closing eyes to hide or deny the truth it's your dominant cum recessive mentality that is saying this but no problem I will be replying with a detailed message the way you declared everything with triple I factor in your last message....

Buddy… let’s clarify a few things today. Everything that law does or says is not the way of life. We are an evolving race. We learn as we grow. 10 years ago, law said homosexuality is a crime. Today, it isn’t. Marital Rape is not a crime. But it should be. Law is sometimes regressive. It is late. But as a society we mature into understanding that abuse is not merely beating your spouse blue and black

(I mentioned spouse btw, don’t want to be called a pseudo-feminist by every mansplaining son of this land)

Life is much more than what law says. And just saying, spousal cruelty is also mental.

Also, stop teaching women about Domestic Abuse. Just don’t.

Bittabuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Just got frustrated after visiting frustration thread 🙄🙄🙄🙄🥱🥱🥱🥱🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴