Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I was watching the wedding episode of SaiYa aur kitni hadbadi mein gadbadi type shooting and editing hai🥲 I used to feel BALH2 had bad camerawork, this one isnt any better (mainly because i don't get caps for editing 😭🙈) but yeah, sometimes, they don'tet the scenes sit, there is no therav in scenes🥲

Itv sucks in that department

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

Itv sucks in that department

Naamkaran was okish, so was P.O.W, but Ig P.OW mein it's coz a BW director toom the director chair and they sort of have in everything to get the show's technical stuff right

1261467 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

Okay I have some time, so here is my response as I found this message really good, but I just want to say few things or questions and then conclusion.....

Keeping everything aside, I am just gonna ask your opinion for two questions:

1) When Patralekha was a proven (by law) criminal awaiting her trial, and Sai had made it clear she will not live under the same roof as that child-snatching wretched person, why did Virat support her against his own wife's wishes, rather why wasn't Virat willing to respect his wife's boundaries then?

Definitely PL was criminal, definitely Sai cleared all that and Virat chose to bail out her... but for me, in all this ,you know what matters the most.....is what Sai opted for, without any guilt and specially when it was the result of fight between them and nothing else... You know what I believe is ,we or anyone is not allowed to justify something which is not in our rights, this is what Sai did wrong there.... Monopoly over kid, abusing a father, didn't understand the overall situation and drew boundaries, which wasn't acceptable and specially when the whole family was against you in different ways- this never seems right..... Respect is a two way factor, so whom I will be supporting- the guy who did all that for family's reputation or kaku's emotional drama, when elders and the whole family were in a sense in favour of that and not because of his own will or will I be siding a woman who immediately put a condition against Virat, a dad( when Kaku did all that blackmailing skit) that either he should do what she wants ,otherwise lose rights on child and she will be taking the child away from him..... that's why giving respect after all this is not even a topic, specially when you are the origin....Virat should have chosen Sai in a way that it was possible but what he got there..... no way, PL was a compoundable criminal ,so Virat and elders taken the case back and PL had changed there it was the first time she was feeling guilty ,she was no more the same woman but Sai in this course of emotions, only prioritised herself without even considering that Virat is being emotionally blackmailed by Kaku a mother like figure for him and then Vinu's condition to him.....

Being a mother it's not a joke that you are- I can be like my aaba and nurture my child on my own and saying all that in front of Virat ,it seemed the way that Virat is no one to Vinu, I was really shocked by the dialogues that they gave to her....

What I actually wanna say is that ,Virat would have easily felt for Sai, if she wouldn't have dealt in that stubborn and superioritising manner, Kaku was wrong, she showed what she was always but what about you????? You were also wrong there, to give prioritisation 10 on 1 to fight with Kaku and not understanding Virat's end that how he will react when two of his very closed ones are standing on two opposite poles and she served the negative side in that so it resulted this way...

I just want to say pls understand this that Sai didn't clear, she abusively warned a parent when neither law nor humanity permits that act and it wasn't about Pakhi vs Sai but Family vs Sai when Virat was being thrown out by Sai in the flow of her personality traits and illogical decision....Virat was the one who got crushed between both of them and lost everything, when on the other side Sai herself rooted for all that.....it was needed from Sai to understand Virat and not Virat to favour Sai against family specially when Sai had countless ways to deal with it and PL got changed and when they all got conscious about her past just then and on the other hand Virat only had a single emergent option and then deal with it further in an organised way where he needed Sai's support.....

2) When Sai was supposed to be dead, V wanted to adopt a child (which he could easily do as a single male in India, since Vinayak was a male child and also he had a full family to take of the said child in his absence), why did he decide to marry the one woman who was responsible for him losing his wife and son? If anything he should hating her for separating him from the love of his life, why marry that person and misuse/bend the law (again) to adopt? (As one can't adopt with a criminal history, like Patralekha, and a couple cannot adopt before two years of their marriage, so we are to assume that he bend the legalities using his position of ACP/DCP, whatever he was at that time)

This part is good but according to me for Virat, PL was the only way to satisfy the condition of compulsion of marriage as he was all alone and had his whole life in front of him and with the intension that he will never be moving on, he agreed to marry PL for adoption purpose and at the same time a loveless marriage for him which he wanted.....and for the other things it was institutional requirement as being shown there that you being single is not allowed to adopt, I know some of the orphanages( as I belong to a family of professionals and officers) , which grant special permissions from government for adoption purposes, specially when the admission of the orphans belongs to the scenario of serious accidents of the past and they are handicaps or have many serious issues and what you are saying later in second bracket is right but does it matters, both Sai and PL are criminals if you really know this that parental kidnapping, offender of marriage voidance and involvement of a murderer, rapist,etc all these are really big crimes and not even compoundable like PL's so with this criminal history, Sai is still having solo custody of Savi without any permissions and in reality permissions will never be granted to her, moved on in her life when your marital status is of a marriage voider when you aren't allowed to move on and many more so considering all this if Virat married PL for reasons and conditions whose criminal background was being eliminated by the family's permission as it was an issue inside the four walls and he married to her when singles can do that but institutional requirement allowed him to get married and adopt not the conditions of two years and all as not being shown so we can't say this or even assume all these.....Everyone is different as a person, Virat is not a guy who believes in revenge if you are feeling sorry and have changed that part so he should be angry on PL after one year when he adopted and have seen her changed avatar is not a right claim, PL was 24/7 present in front of everyone and she also helped with Aai and Kaku to facilitate Virat to overcome from that mental trauma cum suicidal depression of losing son and wife.....

I am not here to fight, genuinely wanted to know the flipside opinion in a respectful manner. Good luck for your exams!👍🏼

You were really respectful and I think I have also given my opinions as you wanted in a clear manner and thank you ....

Word Count: 1

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

what I really understood from your reply, and I say this with much respect and no intention to mock/taunt/insult (as few other members have pointed out that I taunt when I just speak what I felt directly), is that, no matter what Virat does, whatever criminal activity it may be, you may have been conditioned into accepting only one dimensional trait for him, that he is a good guy, irrespective of all his deeds. Of course it is just what my understanding is of the entire thing, and may not be true according to your point of view, and that's fine. I am not trying to change anyone's opinion here and neither do I want people to agree with me always, just like I don't agree with majority of the people here.

I know you may deny my observation/try to support your opinion on this so I will save both of us some time, and end this convo here. I just wanted to see your pov, and you answered your side of opinions in a very detailed manner and it really clarified a lot of things for me. Thank you for the reply, have a good day.👍🏼

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I was watching the wedding episode of SaiYa aur kitni hadbadi mein gadbadi type shooting and editing hai🥲 I used to feel BALH2 had bad camerawork, this one isnt any better (mainly because i don't get caps for editing 😭🙈) but yeah, sometimes, they don'tet the scenes sit, there is no therav in scenes🥲

Have you seen their camera quality on hotstar specially since the time they're not having banks from last year. The picture quality is so blurry hessy as if I'm watching on YouTube ka 144p version.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticriver

Have you seen their camera quality on hotstar specially since the time they're not having banks from last year. The picture quality is so blurry hessy as if I'm watching on YouTube ka 144p version.

I thought i downloded in low quality 🤣

1261467 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

what I really understood from your reply, and I say this with much respect and no intention to mock/taunt/insult (as few other members have pointed out that I taunt when I just speak what I felt directly), is that, no matter what Virat does, whatever criminal activity it may be, you may have been conditioned into accepting only one dimensional trait for him, that he is a good guy, irrespective of all his deeds. Of course it is just what my understanding is of the entire thing, and may not be true according to your point of view, and that's fine. I am not trying to change anyone's opinion here and neither do I want people to agree with me always, just like I don't agree with majority of the people here.

I know you may deny my observation/try to support your opinion on this so I will save both of us some time, and end this convo here. I just wanted to see your pov, and you answered your side of opinions in a very detailed manner and it really clarified a lot of things for me. Thank you for the reply, have a good day.👍🏼

Yeah I respect your POV, I can understand what you think and I also don't want to change anyone's way of taking things, but definitely you are right that Virat is given the respect of authority and not the dynamacy of time and also relaxation wrt many deeds he do ,considering his past and accepting him because of knowing who he was and who he is really inside while taking into consideration the reasons and the policy of reaction, it's just me and some of the other guys......what is really wrong, this is not with the point of discussion but in order to explain the root of this mentality that why I consider him good is the biased treatment of Sai as usual on ITV with FLs and forced way to deem his character so that they can merge everything with their market but in all these, they show things in such a bad manner that doesn't make you feel right or wrong but infact hidden and overcompensated....

.many times I also feel that why he is doing or behaving like this which he wasn't, then it clicks in my mind just because makers want to victimise Sai for whatever she did and cover all that with this small reasonable highlighted doings of Virat and portray him to be hated and gain trp and on the other side she is being shown with such emotional creativity that really clashes heart with brain that what they actually wanna show that is not even acceptable, they could have easily shown a track where Virat can overcome all the emotions and understand every end in a calm manner but they didn't, infact created every illogical situation or a mess which ignited him to a level that he lost himself and just bursted out and didn't overcome from that and continued with that negativity in heart whereas other characters get whatever they want, Virat loose everything but his emotional side is not shown infact his anger so how anyone will be understanding him specially when they are female audience and topics are this sensitive that ppl forget about the main issue .....

I can say a lot, but just wanted to give the reason for whatever you rooted in your message for my end and I firmly believe that if even 30% of the viewers would have been men then definitely everyone would have got a total different portrayal of Virat to see ,but it's not there as male audience is negligible so there is no meaning to talk about that, but I respect your way of thinking as you also respected mine and we should not be continuing all this ,as this is totally impractical and not reality where things are just dragged for no reason....

pls don't take my message seriously, I just wanted to show the roots of my side and nothing else.... Have a nice day ☺️

Edited by Ashane25 - 1 years ago
Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dynamacy is not a word

1261467 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deltablues

Dynamacy is not a word

Dynamism... we in college use it informally, so I just texted in the same manner... some of the words have unofficial origin like English in Latin America and oceanic islands and definitely countries prioritising their own language in Europe, so this is how many baseless unacceptable words form I have read it in lucent....

Edited by Ashane25 - 1 years ago
Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Dynamism... we in college use it informally, so I just texted in the same manner... some of the words have unofficial origin like English in Latin America and oceanic islands and definitely countries prioritising their own language in Europe, so this is how many baseless unacceptable words form I have read it in lucent....

That's called creole, not unofficial origin of English. There is no such thing as official origin of languages. However since we are not in Latin America or Europe, it would do you good to use pidgin or creole or the standard English which is understandable to your audience for the sake of clear communication. The rest of us don't know the slangs used in your college na