Sai did not....

Sai could have.....

Sai could not.......

Sai was .....

Sai was not.....

Sai has...

Sai did not have.....

Sai forced him for this...

Sai did not force him for that.....(should have)

Conclusion : So Sai was wrong and noone understands Virat's pain. Virat compromised a lot. He never got any happiness in his whole life

Kya chal rha hai asmi😳

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Kya chal rha hai asmi😳

Maine kya kiya?

840837 thumbnail

I think comparing Sai to V is blasphemous. even in a fictional show, to me there is absolutely no justification to root for a jodi where one person is an abuser. V is not flawed, he is a criminal who has no realization of his crimes and is only sinking lower each day. Just because the person who is the victim of his abuse is being gaslit to assume blame for his behavior and circumstances -doesnt mean that its cool to wish for an abuser to go unpunished for his crimes. There is no grey zone here when its so cut and dry. V is toxic. V is a criminal in the guise of an adarshwaadi IPS. V deserves punishment of the highest order. Anything Sai has ever done or will do can never match upto the criminals and hypocrites that are V , P and CN losers. the makers have made sure of that. even an actual criminal like JM was reformed but the makers have made V,P and CN folks so crass that they are truly pathetic. Collectively they are utterly shameless and hopeless.

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Looney toons ki itni beijati 🥲

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Small kids are giving house tour and here i am too afraid to buy one.

Veera03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ridiculous show with a screaming and irritating Sai all the time trying to be a rebel and honestly her character development but he writers is pathetic

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I regret getting attached to fictional ch,like never before.

I regret loving Sai beyond a point to even consider her equal to my little toddler daughter.

Heartfelt apologies to my real daughter for equalling her with someone who is unworthy of being there.

Learnt the lesson,the hardest way.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Never take ITV fictional character seriously. None of them, whether on scree or off screen, are worth emulating.

The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Annoyed cuz I don't know how to protect this girlie's smile from selfish evil people 😒😡

Fv7bQXPaAAYAvYl (1).jpeg

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I was watching the wedding episode of SaiYa aur kitni hadbadi mein gadbadi type shooting and editing hai🥲 I used to feel BALH2 had bad camerawork, this one isnt any better (mainly because i don't get caps for editing 😭🙈) but yeah, sometimes, they don'tet the scenes sit, there is no therav in scenes🥲