Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

KBC mein kitne laakh ka question hai?🤣

India ke top colleges ke fees bharne jitna paise ke layak hai question

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: badgarlriri

And in the next second you want Sai too lick Virat boot because Check notes he made her doctor < which is not even true >

Lol he did nothing

I didn't want to say this, but abhi main thread pe aayi hoon and I have insomnia.

Sai was a topper, she could easily get scholarships. Her dad was a martyr, so uska compensation alag. Then, Kamal was a sorted man, he must have done life insurance or something for Sai knowing that his job is risky. Sai would have got student loan.

Then why was Viru needed? The marriage didn't make.sense then (i always thought the villagers forced them to be married, but apparently that wasn't the case) he could have brought her to Nagpur and helped her with her finances and then settle her in a hostel.

And even a nonwatcher like me (during those tracks) can figure out how much the Chavans helped her (as Bhavani puts it) struggle and become a doc, so let's leave that at that.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deltablues

India ke top colleges ke fees bharne jitna paise ke layak hai question

Phir toh Sai se puch lete, she would have answered, won kbc, earned money and done her mbbs on her own😎

The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Kamal sir responsible for his own death 💀?? ungratefulness? Virat's core character

Bas isse aage padhne ki need hi nhi hai lol

840837 thumbnail

Dropping one truth bomb at a time. Waah.

Wish Vanku would make you enter the show as Sai's BFF or something who shows up just to show V a mirror for all his actions and rip him to shreds.

Its sickening to see him being made out as bechaara when he is the perpetrator of abuse. Outright cruel, misogynistic and barbaric this dude is.

he thinks the women in his life- Sai, P, Shruti, even his own aai, kaku are all his puppets to do his bidding when he pulls the strings and can make them all do whatever the F he pleases and he treats the kids also in the same way- he thinks Vinu and Savi should bow to his whims and fancies and put him on a pedestal that he doesnt deserve. Pathetic.

If the makers make him get a free pass for all his nonsense then there is no greater disservice.

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

Dropping one truth bomb at a time. Waah.

Wish Vanku would make you enter the show as Sai's BFF or something who shows up just to show V a mirror for all his actions and rip him to shreds.

Its sickening to see him being made out as bechaara when he is the perpetrator of abuse. Outright cruel, misogynistic and barbaric this dude is.

he thinks the women in his life- Sai, P, Shruti, even his own aai, kaku are all his puppets to do his bidding when he pulls the strings and can make them all do whatever the F he pleases and he treats the kids also in the same way- he thinks Vinu and Savi should bow to his whims and fancies and put him on a pedestal that he doesnt deserve. Pathetic.

If the makers make him get a free pass for all his nonsense then there is no greater disservice.

They will for sure give him free pass k word him or like always the OG way send him to mission get him hurt and then everyone forget what his abusive action 🤣

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Okay I will not be able to counter or deal with every message on this thread because my exams are going on but this sound good so here is the answer.....

Virat was unlucky there to marry Sai as she wasn't even an easy girl to live with and pls don't argue on this no man in this world will aspire for a woman like what Sai was in college she was a 24/7 mental torture let aside being a good wife which Virat would have had because of that background and he isn't this ,he became like this post leap if you really remember Virat from GC days you will be able to understand my point and about creepy....I think so Virat was never this ,he didn't consummated his marriage till Sai wanted after around 5-6 years and also with the core of uncertainty previously.....

No one has forgotten anything, Virat isn't alive because of Kamal sir but Kamal sir was himself the reason for his death because of his own emotional behaviour towards Sai as he jumped in the final mission without Virat's orders without even thinking of what it will gonna result, that was the actual reason mission got complicated and JT got a chance as other cops weren't active which resulted further things.....and let aside this he did his duty being a policeman it was your job so no need of special mention, he did what any other inspector would have had that's it and for that expecting something in return is pathetic so in altogether sense Virat did favor.....and as per this logic how Sai will gonna pay CN because Samrat died in saving her I think so this is more understandable......

You don't know ma'am how much it means when you get even a little help in need and what you are talking about is the condition when Sai became homeless so Virat filled every dimension of her life.....Sai is no one if Virat would have not helped her in that situation and till the point she became doc so I don't think so that anyone can argue on this as Sai was really immature to live the life and face the world on her own.....and Sai herself accepts this so this is not even a topic

If I will be in the next 3years become engineer and will be saying that my parents didn't do anything for me and this is the result of all my efforts then it will definitely be called as absurdity so I think Virat was Guardian and everyone to Sai......

Definitely it's 2023 but giving credit is must where it's necessary.... whether it's about man or woman and if you don't think that Virat did anything for her so you are definitely wrong he did everything for her when she wasn't even considering her as husband but what people focused on is post leap and forgot everything what Virat had gone through in leap period and what was being served to him after leap.....

Mental trauma and everything was the result of all Sai's decisions.....(post leap)

Actually what I have noticed till now on this forum is that people are too emotional when it comes to anything wrt women as almost everyone is that so in the course of feminism they cross lines and make their core pseudo feminist, they are not able to digest a human ML and specially when Sai was too flawed and still is and on the top of that when this is ITV and it glorifies only FL.....

Whenever Virat did anything it was really understandable but people expect him to work according to Sai and my only question is how????? Isn't he having his end why she is allowed to do everything but not Virat....

I am not saying that Sai is totally wrong but she shares equal fraction of faults but who is wrong it's Virat.....

Keeping everything aside, I am just gonna ask your opinion for two questions:

1) When Patralekha was a proven (by law) criminal awaiting her trial, and Sai had made it clear she will not live under the same roof as that child-snatching wretched person, why did Virat support her against his own wife's wishes, rather why wasn't Virat willing to respect his wife's boundaries then?

2) When Sai was supposed to be dead, V wanted to adopt a child (which he could easily do as a single male in India, since Vinayak was a male child and also he had a full family to take of the said child in his absence), why did he decide to marry the one woman who was responsible for him losing his wife and son? If anything he should hating her for separating him from the love of his life, why marry that person and misuse/bend the law (again) to adopt? (As one can't adopt with a criminal history, like Patralekha, and a couple cannot adopt before two years of their marriage, so we are to assume that he bend the legalities using his position of ACP/DCP, whatever he was at that time)

I am not here to fight, genuinely wanted to know the flipside opinion in a respectful manner. Good luck for your exams!👍🏼

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

Keeping everything aside, I am just gonna ask your opinion for two questions:

1) When Patralekha was a proven (by law) criminal awaiting her trial, and Sai had made it clear she will not live under the same roof as that child-snatching wretched person, why did Virat support her against his own wife's wishes, rather why wasn't Virat willing to respect his wife's boundaries then?

2) When Sai was supposed to be dead, V wanted to adopt a child (which he could easily do as a single male in India, since Vinayak was a male child and also he had a full family to take of the said child in his absence), why did he decide to marry the one woman who was responsible for him losing his wife and son? If anything he should hating her for separating him from the love of his life, why marry that person and misuse/bend the law (again) to adopt? (As one can't adopt with a criminal history, like Patralekha, and a couple cannot adopt before two years of their marriage, so we are to assume that he bend the legalities using his position of ACP/DCP, whatever he was at that time)

I am not here to fight, genuinely wanted to know the flipside opinion in a respectful manner. Good luck for your exams!👍🏼

I agree V was wrong here..

BUT Sai should have....

Sai should not have.....

Sai did....

Sai did not....

Sai could have.....

Sai could not.......

Sai was .....

Sai was not.....

Sai has...

Sai did not have.....

Sai forced him for this...

Sai did not force him for that.....(should have)

Conclusion : So Sai was wrong and noone understands Virat's pain. Virat compromised a lot. He never got any happiness in his whole life

Edited by asmi_ekaa - 1 years ago
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

I agree V was wrong here..

BUT Sai should have....

Sai should not have.....

Sai did....

Sai did not....

So Sai was wrong and no body understands Virat's pain.

arrehhhh, ab how can I even retort or say anything against this argument 😆 Okay sai Bai is always wrong. Final.👍🏼
Veera03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

SAI AND SATYA ARE NOT AT ALL A MTCH AND ZEO CHEMISTRY …THIS WHOLE SHOW HAS GONE DOWNHILL