Raghav/Pallavi | Vijay’s Worst Nightmare

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

This extremely silly idea took root in my head when I was listening to the song, and the story demanded to be told, so here goes...

In an alternate universe, Vijay Deshmukh’s worst fears are realized. Despite her family’s explicit disapproval, Pallavi and Raghav have, indeed, been in a relationship all this while. From clandestine meetings to sneaking out, they go the whole nine yards (or at least try to- much to his girlfriend's frustration, subtlety isn’t really Raghav Rao’s forte) and eventually elope and settle into marital bliss, all while the Deshmukhs watch on in horror and helplessness. 

Of course, be it the show’s universe, or this alternate one, Raghav has been blessed with the most disapproving in-laws one could imagine, so I truly believe this song should be Pallavi’s anthem.

https://youtu.be/1TloN4QJH_s

Silly as it is, I couldn’t stop laughing while editing this. I hope it makes some of you smile!

Edited by aye-masakalii - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am grinning after seeing the context and VM. Great work 👏

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aye-masakalii

This extremely silly idea took root in my head when I was listening to the song, and the story demanded to be told, so here goes...

In an alternate universe, Vijay Deshmukh’s worst fears are realized. Despite her family’s explicit disapproval, Pallavi and Raghav have, indeed, been in a relationship all this while. From clandestine meetings to sneaking out, they go the whole nine yards (or at least try to- much to his girlfriend's frustration, subtlety isn’t really Raghav Rao’s forte) and eventually elope and settle into marital bliss, all while the Deshmukhs watch on in horror and helplessness. 

Of course, be it the show’s universe, or this alternate one, Raghav has been blessed with the most disapproving in-laws one could imagine, so I truly believe this song should be Pallavi’s anthem. 

https://youtu.be/xGhTZRmSONA

Silly as it is, I couldn’t stop laughing while editing this. I hope it makes some of you smile!

This is hilarious 🤣 

Raghav is blessed with not only disapproving in laws but mother and sister too.😆

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Definitely cracked me up

🤣🤣🤣

lateuser1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Great edit. 

ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Editing and song selection ⭐️

Your alternate universe had me 🤣

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OMG this is perfect ! 🤣🤣

Hilarious ! 🤣🤣

Please keep making more. It was really good 🤗

aisha1099 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I usually don't watch a lot of VMs but this one had me laughing so badly🤣.  The alternate universe story just made it infinite times funnier. The songs and the scene selection were spot on. Loved it!!!❤️️  

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

🤣🤣

So cute 🤣

I want such sequence after confession now 😈

Sanki will definitely not melt fully till then🤪🤣

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This was too good...too hilarious

I loved how the whole scenes you picked out went well with the scene

Good work👍🏼