Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

I m saying about same leap which happen with Heer now it make no sense at all with current story so why they bring it

Most probably they were hoping that the grown-up Heer will bring them all the rocking ratings that Saumya did... Which it happened for a while, post leap the show did good for the first months. But, after Heer's wedding they've started to repeat Saumya's story with all the saas-bahu crap, the audience caught their game and most of them abandoned the show. So, they are back to Saumya in the hope of saving the show from being axed. It's all about keep making money. That's why I am glad I've let it go... I swear I've never seen a show so desperate to stay on air as this one 🤔. Any decent producer would have stopped by now, giving the show a happy ending and a positive message to society on how to treat kinnars with dignity!

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Most probably they were hoping that the grown-up Heer will bring them all the rocking ratings that Saumya did... Which it happened for a while, post leap the show did good for the first months. But, after Heer's wedding they've started to repeat Saumya's story with all the saas-bahu crap, the audience caught their game and most of them abandoned the show. So, they are back to Saumya in the hope of saving the show from being axed. It's all about keep making money. That's why I am glad I've let it go... I swear I've never seen a show so desperate to stay on air as this one 🤔. Any decent producer would have stopped by now, giving the show a happy ending and a positive message to society on how to treat kinnars with dignity!

True RST ph is so desperate to run a show any other ph would have ended show by giving happy ending with S2 leads instead of dragging

but her creative team lacks creativity

This time they are talking about real kinnar empowerment but still I doubt them

You done right, thing which dont entertainment us, intrest us more we need to move on from them after all we watch tv for our entertainment only

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 3 years ago
Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

True RST ph is so desperate to run a show any other ph would have ended show by giving happy ending with S2 leads instead of dragging

but her creative team lacks creativity

This time they are talking about real kinnar empowerment but still I doubt them

You done right, thing which dont entertainment us, intrest us more we need to move on from them after all we watch tv for our entertainment only

They can show real kinnar empowerment only with Heer. With Soumya they can't show that because of her so much life's got destroyed. With Heer they can simply show that she complete her education and relieve her identity being kinnar. Then got a job with kinnar identity with Virat her side.

They can show Virat left his family forever for Heer so no family drama again.

This will show that a kinnar have a life for own. She doesn't need to be a daughter in law. If a man love her then ok but she doesn't need a man for live her life with dignity.

With Soumya they can't show with Harman return. She just go to him and his family and now dreaming about marrying again.

So they can show it with Heer then shut the show.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

This is what happens when they drag the show for five years, they eventually have to destroy one character or the other in order to keep the story going on...

... Mahi had a beautiful arc...she went from rejecting Heer for being a kinnar to accepting her, caring for her, supporting her marriage to Virat and even scolding Preeto for not doing the same for Saumya and Harman... In the week when she finally admitted that she cares for Heer, the TRP went up to 2.2 which has never happened ever since then, meaning that the audience loved the change. It was when Soham made her believe that Heer died in a car blast.

But now when they are back to Suamya and Harman, they portray this regression in Mahi's character to justify Harman and Saumya's love affair. I've stopped watching this show ever since this track started. It looks false and forced. They could have just killed Mahi's character before Saumya and Harman's reentry... she could have died trying to save Heer, but I guess the makers enjoy too much showing these love triangles or can't think beyond them.

these writers really have a major creative block…they are just not able to write a good story. They needed to have continued with ViHeer on a positive note… show us some positivity…heer getting some happiness in her marriage, getting a job,..but these writers seem afraid to show us that..they showed us heer studying and applying for jobs..but then they put a full stop there…they showed us that heer could have had surgery and had a complete marriage and she would have got the acceptance of her in laws ..but they put a full stop there..rather they are focussed on bringing in that horrible Angel continuously…and now they destroyed mahi…everyone had begun to like mahi..she had accepted her child …and now they’ve made her selfish again…in today’s episode preeto told mahi that she has never done anything for them as a Daughter in law…only saumya has..so mahi living with them for 25 years ..was just charity on their part, the writing in this show is really negative and pathetic..We know jigyasa is off due to COVID..but I think they could have had a temporary replacement actress as heer and continued with Viheers story and shown us Harman and saumya stepping in as parents and uniting ViHeer and sorting out Parmeet and sant baksh..but they are rather focused on bringing in Rubina and a new Harman and purse the love story of 50 year olds.. 🤦🏻‍♀️. This show is pathetic at the moment,.. they’ve chased away all the fans..🤷🏻‍♀️

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

They can show real kinnar empowerment only with Heer. With Soumya they can't show that because of her so much life's got destroyed. With Heer they can simply show that she complete her education and relieve her identity being kinnar. Then got a job with kinnar identity with Virat her side.

They can show Virat left his family forever for Heer so no family drama again.

This will show that a kinnar have a life for own. She doesn't need to be a daughter in law. If a man love her then ok but she doesn't need a man for live her life with dignity.

With Soumya they can't show with Harman return. She just go to him and his family and now dreaming about marrying again.

So they can show it with Heer then shut the show.

Read yesterday written update I think showing real kinnar empowerment is not possible for shakti CVS

Saving Harak family from villain Angel is not kinnar empowerment

Real kinnar empowerment means make them educated,make them stand on own feet

It's a track kinnar v/s kinnar track so where is the society part

It's a simple track which showing one kinnar strong and other kinnars as fraud,thug and criminal but CVS forget this show is made to support whole kinnar community so by showing others kinnars criminal how they going to gave kinnar empowering message

Shakti is not about love story or family it's about an individual identity show must show that kinnar also have right to live happy life they are also talented like normal people but shakti cvs

On Mahi part shakti cvs made her negative again just to justify illogical track yesterday Harman was blaming mahi but forget to blame preeto and himself also dude you married with Mahi with own wish in anger destroyed your and her life so now why blaming only mahi not yourself and your parents

And currently everyone in harak home want to punish Angel and Mahi which is right

but forgiving Harpreet crimes how is this right but they are just Harman parents so their biggest crimes are ignored

Harak tried to kill heer he shooted Saumya,Preeto made his already married son marry again which is illegal

Same with viheer Parmeet tried to sold Heer,tried to kill her,made her walk in glasses,made her eat stones but parmeet crimes ignored by Viheer bcoz she is virat parent

And preeto she is talking about good values lol seriously the women who is nimmi murderer,reason of Haya separation even risked Virat life, she was destroyer of Nihal life too bcoz he was impotent

Preeto done more crimes as compared to mahi still show glorify her like anything

Harpreet never made young mahi married again to anyone bcoz they are plan selfish

They are the one who always gave false hopes to her now behaving like saints even shakti cvs glorify like them saints

Till date even no lead glorified like preeto

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

these writers really have a major creative block…they are just not able to write a good story. They needed to have continued with ViHeer on a positive note… show us some positivity…heer getting some happiness in her marriage, getting a job,..but these writers seem afraid to show us that..they showed us heer studying and applying for jobs..but then they put a full stop there…they showed us that heer could have had surgery and had a complete marriage and she would have got the acceptance of her in laws ..but they put a full stop there..rather they are focussed on bringing in that horrible Angel continuously…and now they destroyed mahi…everyone had begun to like mahi..she had accepted her child …and now they’ve made her selfish again…in today’s episode preeto told mahi that she has never done anything for them as a Daughter in law…only saumya has..so mahi living with them for 25 years ..was just charity on their part, the writing in this show is really negative and pathetic..We know jigyasa is off due to COVID..but I think they could have had a temporary replacement actress as heer and continued with Viheers story and shown us Harman and saumya stepping in as parents and uniting ViHeer and sorting out Parmeet and sant baksh..but they are rather focused on bringing in Rubina and a new Harman and purse the love story of 50 year olds.. 🤦🏻‍♀️. This show is pathetic at the moment,.. they’ve chased away all the fans..🤷🏻‍♀️

Preeto is plain selfish person she only know use and throw

She use people for own benefits and when she get benefit from person she throw them like tissue paper

She used Mahi for producing baby,she used Saumya to gave parvarish to Heer than again she send Saumya for harak wish than after 25 yrs in need Harpreet happily accepted Saumya bcoz her family needed her

and totally forget about mahi and her pain they are the only one who always gave false hopes to mahi by saying tu Harman ki patni h,is ghar ki bahu h uske bache ki maa h

They never made mahi married again otherwise mahi would have good life somewhere

Preeto is a women who destroyed many lives is talking about good values isn't it's funny

Mahi change was really good cvs destroyed her just to justify illogical track

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Well she is as weird as Soumya

I mean HArman is back but not the same harman...still acting like in love n all bullshit. He doesn't even look like the old harman...its psychologically proven that u love the person and then the qualities.

They all loved Harman as VD not CZ. How can both of them suddenly love him like the husband love.

It is so creepy.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

It's like my husband is A (looks like Ranveer Singh) and then comes back as A but looks like Kamal R Khan

How can you love the same person like it was previously? weird.

Snowdrrop thumbnail

Preeto is plain selfish person she only know use and throw

She use people for own benefits and when she get benefit from person she throw them like tissue paper

She used Mahi for producing baby,she used Saumya to gave parvarish to Heer than again she send Saumya for harak wish than after 25 yrs in need Harpreet happily accepted Saumya bcoz her family needed her

and totally forget about mahi and her pain they are the only one who always gave false hopes to mahi by saying tu Harman ki patni h,is ghar ki bahu h uske bache ki maa h

They never made mahi married again otherwise mahi would have good life somewhere

Preeto is a women who destroyed many lives is talking about good values isn't it's funny

Mahi change was really good cvs destroyed her just to justify illogical track

Heer always loved Mahi.Maybe when she comeback she can ask Harpreet how they can do it with Mahi. Why Soumya and Harman have to together. After that she can take Mahi with her. Now she doesn't need to treat Soumya as her mother who is now just dreaming about marrying Harman.And Harman also doesn't deserve to be father of Heer who is just worrying about his love life with Soumya instead of acting like a father.

Snowdrrop thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu

Well she is as weird as Soumya

I mean HArman is back but not the same harman...still acting like in love n all bullshit. He doesn't even look like the old harman...its psychologically proven that u love the person and then the qualities.

They all loved Harman as VD not CZ. How can both of them suddenly love him like the husband love.

It is so creepy.

It's doesn't matter if it's VD or CZ . Matter is how Harman and Soumya behavior. They are acting like as they are in there 20's.They are pretending like Mahi in there life because she forced herself there. They forget after marriage Mahi always wanted a healthy relationship with Harman but because of Harman health she ask Soumya to come and meet him. Mahi doesn't forced Soumya to runaway from home and Harman to marry her. It is so called Preeto who does everything but she is given clean chit because she is Harman 's mother and accepted Soumya. Harman's character got ruined when he always go and sit in mandap and destroyed so many life's. He is just a selfish person who always think only about himself. Someone else life never matter for him. So when VD was there then also Harman was a selfish man in all sense.