Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilashaa23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Mahi is an important character….she is legally harmans wife and she is the mother of his child…also she remained in that house for 25 years with her in laws and her daughter …so I don’t think they can just make her disappear… they will have to give her character a proper conclusion 🤔….

ok she was there but she was there as she doesn't have anyone else , she was living a good life here that's why she didn't go, plus she never ever accepted Heer , it was Saumya,preeto harak n her brothers who was there for Heer, she accepted Heer after a very long time.. legal wife bhi wo Saumya Ko blackmail , emotional karke Bani , Heer ki maa wo Harman Ko unconscious karke Bani ..
abhilashaa23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

True yar and according to me Mahi have every right on house now as she spend her whole life in that house and gave her 25 yrs

she is also used by preeto for producing baby

Yes Harman love Saumya but there is something called responsibility also

Mahi is his baby mother if CVS need to show new Haya love story than better they show Harman and Mahi divorce with her alimony rights

Currently this is only polygamy and nothing else and it looks very cheap

kaisi responsibility??? Have u watched this show from the starting????????? Maahi was there is she has everything here a good lifestyle, she wasn't there for Heer, she didn't accepted Heer she she born, bhot time Baad usne use accept Kiya, shaadi bhi usne or Preeto ne Saumya Ko emotional blackmail karke manipulate karke helpless karke karwaya Harman Mahi ki, plus Mahi pregnant bhi Harman Ko unconscious karke hui, everytime Saumya has sacrificed for that house and here u r saying Mahi ki responsibility Harman uthaye???? Juz coz legal wife wo Bani kisi ki vulnerability helplessness Ko use karke????????
abhilashaa23 thumbnail

Mahi jaanti thi Harman loves Saumya, he won't accept her, but coz of preeto and coz of looking at Wealth of that house ,she n preeto had manuplated Saumya,they made her vulnerable helpless by using word kinner again n again that she can't b a complete woman n wife ...Mahi married Harman bcoz of manuplation n she got pregnant by dressing like Saumya n by making Harman unconscious , used him , ye sab karke now Mahi n few ppl here r giving pravachan ??????? Sacchai n Adarsh ki baate waah

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: abhilashaa23

kaisi responsibility??? Have u watched this show from the starting????????? Maahi was there is she has everything here a good lifestyle, she wasn't there for Heer, she didn't accepted Heer she she born, bhot time Baad usne use accept Kiya, shaadi bhi usne or Preeto ne Saumya Ko emotional blackmail karke manipulate karke helpless karke karwaya Harman Mahi ki, plus Mahi pregnant bhi Harman Ko unconscious karke hui, everytime Saumya has sacrificed for that house and here u r saying Mahi ki responsibility Harman uthaye???? Juz coz legal wife wo Bani kisi ki vulnerability helplessness Ko use karke????????

I had watch show from 1st episode so you don't need to tell me whole story

I know each and everything

And when did I say harman need to love Mahi I Said they need to show mahi and Harman divorce if they need to show Haya love story

Means financial responsibility

And yes Mahi done cheating for becoming pregnant but it's Harpreet who made all plan so if Mahi deserve punishment than this two also deserve and in marrige time preeto manipulated Harman for marrige not Mahi.

So it's preeto who is biggest culprit

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhilashaa23

ok she was there but she was there as she doesn't have anyone else , she was living a good life here that's why she didn't go, plus she never ever accepted Heer , it was Saumya,preeto harak n her brothers who was there for Heer, she accepted Heer after a very long time.. legal wife bhi wo Saumya Ko blackmail , emotional karke Bani , Heer ki maa wo Harman Ko unconscious karke Bani ..

yes Mahi is grey shaded…she is bad but can be good as well. But the point is she is heers mother,,,and heer is harmans child…she did eventually accept her daughter..so we can’t fault her there. And according to her she is harmans wife as he is divorced from saumya..and preeto and harak did give her DIL status. So what I’m saying is ..she is important in the show and can’t be just made to disappear.. Off course saumya and Harman are the leads and have an eternal love story…that is known ..

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mahi want to give Heer to kinnars because she doesn't want her to have a life like Soumya. And eternal love story of HAYA. Harman is going to marry 5 times . He marry 3 times And 2 times it was the girls who backout from marrying him.Harman marry Mahi because Soumya left the house with Soham (something happens with preeto because Soumya bring her 1st husband home and she have to do his widow rituals).When Harman goto bring her back she doesn't come.And after sometime announce her marriage with someone else. So in anger Harman marry Mahi not Mahi manipulate him. How is this a eternal love. They always just do it and destroy others life's. Mahi got pregnant because of Harak and Preeto. Mahi doesn't have any option and anywhere to go. We can forgive and accept Harak and Preeto (who does so much in past) because they are Harman's parents but not Mahi. Mahi and others came between them because they doesn’t have enough love and faith for each other.

Soumya never listened to Harman and always left house. Somehow Harman convince her to stay together somewhere else then she have to come house. After 2 or 3 months again left the house.

They are just repetitive always. Now also they doesn't worried about Heer but there own marriage. So much for there selfless and eternal love.

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

Mahi want to give Heer to kinnars because she doesn't want her to have a life like Soumya. And eternal love story of HAYA. Harman is going to marry 5 times . He marry 3 times And 2 times it was the girls who backout from marrying him.Harman marry Mahi because Soumya left the house with Soham (something happens with preeto because Soumya bring her 1st husband home and she have to do his widow rituals).When Harman goto bring her back she doesn't come.And after sometime announce her marriage with someone else. So in anger Harman marry Mahi not Mahi manipulate him. How is this a eternal love. They always just do it and destroy others life's. Mahi got pregnant because of Harak and Preeto. Mahi doesn't have any option and anywhere to go. We can forgive and accept Harak and Preeto (who does so much in past) because they are Harman's parents but not Mahi. Mahi and others came between them because they doesn’t have enough love and faith for each other.

Soumya never listened to Harman and always left house. Somehow Harman convince her to stay together somewhere else then she have to come house. After 2 or 3 months again left the house.

They are just repetitive always. Now also they doesn't worried about Heer but there own marriage. So much for there selfless and eternal love.

This is what happens when they drag the show for five years, they eventually have to destroy one character or the other in order to keep the story going on...

... Mahi had a beautiful arc...she went from rejecting Heer for being a kinnar to accepting her, caring for her, supporting her marriage to Virat and even scolding Preeto for not doing the same for Saumya and Harman... In the week when she finally admitted that she cares for Heer, the TRP went up to 2.2 which has never happened ever since then, meaning that the audience loved the change. It was when Soham made her believe that Heer died in a car blast.

But now when they are back to Suamya and Harman, they portray this regression in Mahi's character to justify Harman and Saumya's love affair. I've stopped watching this show ever since this track started. It looks false and forced. They could have just killed Mahi's character before Saumya and Harman's reentry... she could have died trying to save Heer, but I guess the makers enjoy too much showing these love triangles or can't think beyond them.

Edited by Etna_Dia - 3 years ago
Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

This is what happens when they drag the show for five years, they eventually have to destroy one character or the other in order to keep the story going on...

... Mahi had a beautiful arc...she went from rejecting Heer for being a kinnar to accepting her, caring for her, supporting her marriage to Virat and even scolding Preeto for not doing the same for Saumya and Harman... In the week when she finally admitted that she cares for Heer, the TRP went up to 2.2 which has never happened ever since then, meaning that the audience loved the change. It was when Soham made her believe that Heer died in a car blast.

But now when they are back to Suamya and Harman, they portray this regression in Mahi's character to justify Harman and Saumya's love affair. I've stopped watching this show ever since this track started. It looks false and forced. They could have just killed Mahi's character before Saumya and Harman's reentry... she could have died trying to save Heer, but I guess the makers enjoy too much showing these love triangles or can't think beyond them.

I heard and read makers are saying now Shakti is going back to its original story and theme which is kinnar empowerment although I don't trust this makers but it's better if they focus on kinnar empowerment bcoz makers claim it this time they are going to change complete storyline

But still I have a question if after 5 years they are showing real story so what's the need of leap

and what they did for 5 years now when trp is so low than they are talking about orignal theme and story

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

I heard and read makers are saying now Shakti is going back to its original story and theme which is kinnar empowerment although I don't trust this makers but it's better if they focus on kinnar empowerment bcoz makers claim it this time they are going to change complete storyline

But still I have a question if after 5 years they are showing real story so what's the need of leap

and what they did for 5 years now when trp is so low than they are talking about orignal theme and story

What leap? The leap that happened with Heer growing up or are they planning a new one?

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

What leap? The leap that happened with Heer growing up or are they planning a new one?

I m saying about same leap which happen with Heer now it make no sense at all with current story so why they bring it

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 3 years ago