Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

if heer doesn’t have the operation she and Virat won’t be able to have a normal sexual relationship …most intersex people who have married have had some surgery done to correct certain parts of their anatomy so they could have an intimate sex life with their spouse.. there’s such a range to deformities…from external organs to internal organs ..and Shakti hasn’t explained to the viewers what heer is lacking in…but we know that heers external organs are deformed,..that’s why the doctors and nurses are able to see her deformity when they undress her and why preeto didn’t want anyone to change her nappie when she was a baby. I want heer to have the operation and have a normal intimate life with her husband…because she wants this too.. as for babies….if she doesn’t have ovaries or a uterus..she won’t be able to have children so they’ll have to adopt..But I have no faith in the Shakti writers …I don’t think they’ll go into any detail about heers anatomy…what she has and what she doesn’t..it sad that they choose a theme like intersex but can’t explain anything to the viewers🤷🏻‍♀️

True jab inko saas bahu sazish sautan drama hi dikhana tha to faltu me intersex theme kyu chuna isse acha family drama p base show hi bna lete mujhe to lgta h writers ko khud kinnar empowerment ke topic p koi knowledge nahi h 😐

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 3 years ago
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It's sad theyve made Mahi's character an insecure bimbo.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

True jab inko saas bahu sazish sautan drama hi dikhana tha to faltu me intersex theme kyu chuna isse acha family drama p base show hi bna lete mujhe to lgta h writers ko khud kinnar empowerment ke topic p koi knowledge nahi h 😐

exactly..I think the writers themselves seem to know little about intersex people ..I think we viewers know more 😂
evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Indira1211

if heer doesn’t have the operation she and Virat won’t be able to have a normal sexual relationship …most intersex people who have married have had some surgery done to correct certain parts of their anatomy so they could have an intimate sex life with their spouse.. there’s such a range to deformities…from external organs to internal organs ..and Shakti hasn’t explained to the viewers what heer is lacking in…but we know that heers external organs are deformed,..that’s why the doctors and nurses are able to see her deformity when they undress her and why preeto didn’t want anyone to change her nappie when she was a baby. I want heer to have the operation and have a normal intimate life with her husband…because she wants this too.. as for babies….if she doesn’t have ovaries or a uterus..she won’t be able to have children so they’ll have to adopt..But I have no faith in the Shakti writers …I don’t think they’ll go into any detail about heers anatomy…what she has and what she doesn’t..it sad that they choose a theme like intersex but can’t explain anything to the viewers🤷🏻‍♀️

True but there's more to marriage than having sex. and anyways, i agree, the writers have no idea why or how heer is transgender. i don't think to this day there's even an explanation as to how even soumya is transgender. so even if heer does do the operation, the show is gonna do such a bad job of explaining it

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am not able to understand why there have to a marriage and lovestory in a transgender story. As if someone's identity totally depend on the things if she is a wife, daughter in law, and mother. Without these anyone just didn't have a identity(ASTITVA). Initially I thought they are going to show us that these relations are just a part of our life but not a our whole life. Then they go and show us that without these relations a woman is nothing. There are so many examples in real life where these relations are not a whole life. They are not transgender but they doesn't go behind these relations. They themselves choose not tobe a wife dil and mother.They name the show SHAKTI ASTITVA KE AHSAAS KI but I don't find that not in Soumya's story neither Heer story. Haha fans say there love is eternal.But I don't see it that way because in there so called love they destroyed so many life's. They never stand with each other when needed most. Whenever soumya leave the house she got kidnapped (don't remember how many times) and Harman goes to rescue her. I thought they are just in some fairytale and believed they are soulmates. I liked Harman character but with his so many marriages ruined it for me. And now there togetherness just seem wrong.Why can't they focus on there daughter's life instead of romancing.

Snowdrrop thumbnail

And there was never a enough reason for Harman and Soumya's behavior or whatever they does can justified. They are simply selfish. They play so many life's for there so called love. I really feel bad for Surbhi. She sacrifice everything for Soumya. She give soham's responsibility to Soumya but after Heer she just left him and made him bodyguard of Heer as if he doesn't have a life.I hate Soumya for it.

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

I am not able to understand why there have to a marriage and lovestory in a transgender story. As if someone's identity totally depend on the things if she is a wife, daughter in law, and mother. Without these anyone just didn't have a identity(ASTITVA). Initially I thought they are going to show us that these relations are just a part of our life but not a our whole life. Then they go and show us that without these relations a woman is nothing. There are so many examples in real life where these relations are not a whole life. They are not transgender but they doesn't go behind these relations. They themselves choose not tobe a wife dil and mother.They name the show SHAKTI ASTITVA KE AHSAAS KI but I don't find that not in Soumya's story neither Heer story. Haha fans say there love is eternal.But I don't see it that way because in there so called love they destroyed so many life's. They never stand with each other when needed most. Whenever soumya leave the house she got kidnapped (don't remember how many times) and Harman goes to rescue her. I thought they are just in some fairytale and believed they are soulmates. I liked Harman character but with his so many marriages ruined it for me. And now there togetherness just seem wrong.Why can't they focus on there daughter's life instead of romancing.

I mean many in desi culture believe that it's all about marriage and you have to get married and all that (which is so outdated in my opinion). In the beginning it made sense, I mean Soumya's mother was so scared for her, literally having her tie herself to her when they went to sleep (those were the days the show actually was good). So when soumya and harman got married, all of that was definitely interesting, with soumya not knowing then finding out, harman and his fam finding out, etc, it was all actually interesting because since soumya is transgender, it's different, her struggles are different. But the show then just totally messed it up with as you mentioned soumya repeatedly running away, hamran marrying 6 times or something. Like it just got so bad to me i quit watching the show, i only restarted cause rubina came back. But I agree, they try to make it seem like soumya's and harman's love is eternal, but the show tries to break them up like every month! How is that eternal? Cause they got back together? That sounds more like toxic to me. Sure, they love each other, but why separate every time there's a problem? I mean that frustration made me quit the show and read it on wikipedia, mad annoying!

But here we are with them romancing because once again they're united and then realistically Jigyasa tested positive for covid so praying she has a speedy recovery and can come back because this love triangle nonsense is stupid, toxic, and most definitely not entertaining. I want to see soumya and heer have a moment and share their journeys and experience, especially since they're both transgender. I want harman and virat to bond on how it is that despite society ridicules them for loving a transgender person that it doesn't mean anything, they still love a person, how it's not a crime, etc. I want all four of them to be a family, with of course harak and preeto and the others. For the love of everything I want the writers and show makers to give an actual good show instead of garbage that can keep them on air long enough to make a quick buck!

(Sorry this got ranty but I had to let it out 😆)

Snowdrrop thumbnail

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

I mean many in desi culture believe that it's all about marriage and you have to get married and all that (which is so outdated in my opinion). In the beginning it made sense, I mean Soumya's mother was so scared for her, literally having her tie herself to her when they went to sleep (those were the days the show actually was good). So when soumya and harman got married, all of that was definitely interesting, with soumya not knowing then finding out, harman and his fam finding out, etc, it was all actually interesting because since soumya is transgender, it's different, her struggles are different. But the show then just totally messed it up with as you mentioned soumya repeatedly running away, hamran marrying 6 times or something. Like it just got so bad to me i quit watching the show, i only restarted cause rubina came back. But I agree, they try to make it seem like soumya's and harman's love is eternal, but the show tries to break them up like every month! How is that eternal? Cause they got back together? That sounds more like toxic to me. Sure, they love each other, but why separate every time there's a problem? I mean that frustration made me quit the show and read it on wikipedia, mad annoying!

But here we are with them romancing because once again they're united and then realistically Jigyasa tested positive for covid so praying she has a speedy recovery and can come back because this love triangle nonsense is stupid, toxic, and most definitely not entertaining. I want to see soumya and heer have a moment and share their journeys and experience, especially since they're both transgender. I want harman and virat to bond on how it is that despite society ridicules them for loving a transgender person that it doesn't mean anything, they still love a person, how it's not a crime, etc. I want all four of them to be a family, with of course harak and preeto and the others. For the love of everything I want the writers and show makers to give an actual good show instead of garbage that can keep them on air long enough to make a quick buck!

(Sorry this got ranty but I had to let it out 😆)

If jigyasa come back I don't think anything going to change. Rubi herself says after coming back that she is the main lead of the show. So it's going to be a Soumya's story not Heer's.

For Heer it will be better she and virat just left the gurdaspur and settle somewhere else where Heer can complete her education and get a job.

And for Harman and Soumya story I just can't ship them together now. There story is dead for me long back.I believe they can't be happy because after sometime Soumya again going to runaway. Or They can show he is not Harman just a cheater so that show can keep going.

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

If jigyasa come back I don't think anything going to change. Rubi herself says after coming back that she is the main lead of the show. So it's going to be a Soumya's story not Heer's.

For Heer it will be better she and virat just left the gurdaspur and settle somewhere else where Heer can complete her education and get a job.

And for Harman and Soumya story I just can't ship them together now. There story is dead for me long back.I believe they can't be happy because after sometime Soumya again going to runaway. Or They can show he is not Harman just a cheater so that show can keep going.

Bcoz of color messing time watched shakti precap as you all know ajkl har show 10 min late ata h colors p or I watch barrister babu

Saumya phir se Tarana ban gyi but the funny fact is Saumya Tarana kinnar empowerment ko nahi balki Angel ki har chal ko jawab dene ko bani h Viheer story me atleast cuteness lagti thi unke romantic scene me but makers ne unki story puri trh khtm kar di h it's injustice with audience too who supported this show even after leap and accepted viheer

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 3 years ago
Snowdrrop thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

Bcoz of color messing time watched shakti precap as you all know ajkl har show 10 min late ata h colors p or I watch barrister babu

Saumya phir se Tarana ban gyi but the funny fact is Saumya Tarana kinnar empowerment ko nahi balki Angel ki har chal ko jawab dene ko bani h Viheer story me atleast cuteness lagti thi unke romantic scene me but makers ne unki story puri trh khtm kar di h it's injustice with audience too who supported this show even after leap and accepted viheer

Shakti can show anything except kinner empowerment. Sometime I thing they are just doing opposite. They are just making the belief strong that kinners in family bring badluck. They destroy Soumya's family and took everyone's life. They almost destroy Harak singh family. We can't say now about Virat family too. God knows what the makers will do with them.