evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Her character is nothing more than an annoyance. Sure, I agree that Harman shouldn't have played her and fooled her into thinking he would marry her again, but she said it herself how they got married and had a kid but he never accepted her as his wife. Like why doesn't she get the message? And why won't the show get rid of her?

Again, I agree that what he did was wrong. But what was even more wrong and vile was her getting Harman drunk and then r-wording him. Sure, that's how Heer came along but that doesn't justify her wrong-doings. If the show keeps going on with such nonsense instead of focusing on the main topic, then they should just end it in my opinion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Harman is the one who start Mahi chapter. If somya leaves him that doesn't mean he have to marry someone else. Harman does it everytime whenever Somya leave. He was on mandap 5 times and marry 3 times. Because of them surbhi life got ruined. And now Mahi life. I know Mahi does wrong with him but Harman started it .He can't just play anyone's life then say I LOVE ONLY SOMYA. If he really loves Somya then he does not get married. and if Somya loves Harman then she doesn't run away from him everytime there is little argument. The show was good only for one year then just repeating of all drama like kidnapping, Harman's marriage, baby and runaway of Somya. Why can't they show that no matter what they never leave each other. Why can't they show they start some business together and done something for kinner community.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mahi is an important character….she is legally harmans wife and she is the mother of his child…also she remained in that house for 25 years with her in laws and her daughter …so I don’t think they can just make her disappear… they will have to give her character a proper conclusion 🤔….

Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Mahi is an important character….she is legally harmans wife and she is the mother of his child…also she remained in that house for 25 years with her in laws and her daughter …so I don’t think they can just make her disappear… they will have to give her character a proper conclusion 🤔….

True yar and according to me Mahi have every right on house now as she spend her whole life in that house and gave her 25 yrs

she is also used by preeto for producing baby

Yes Harman love Saumya but there is something called responsibility also

Mahi is his baby mother if CVS need to show new Haya love story than better they show Harman and Mahi divorce with her alimony rights

Currently this is only polygamy and nothing else and it looks very cheap

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 3 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

True yar and according to me Mahi have every right on house now as she spend her whole life in that house and gave her 25 yrs

she is also used by preeto for producing baby

Yes Harman love Saumya but there is something called responsibility also

Mahi is his baby mother if CVS need to show new Haya love story than better they show Harman and Mahi divorce with her alimony rights

Currently this is only polygamy and nothing else and it looks very cheap

yes exactly…give Mahi some dignified treatment,,. And she’s heers mother.. Heer and Virat can get their own house and Mahi can live with them…in modern life this happens sometimes.. women have their moms living with them especially if their moms are widows or divorced … Harman can stay in his house with saumya and his parents…but Shakti is very far from being a modern serial..
Shalini_Taarey thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Participation) 0 Thumbnail + 4

yes exactly…give Mahi some dignified treatment,,. And she’s heers mother.. Heer and Virat can get their own house and Mahi can live with them…in modern life this happens sometimes.. women have their moms living with them especially if their moms are widows or divorced … Harman can stay in his house with saumya and his parents…but Shakti is very far from being a modern serial..

The serial becoming nonsense day by day now I m also feeling viheer story was far better than this crap nonsense they are serving

They can't mock women and show her use and throw thing bcoz they want to show some love story again that too without divorce without alimony I don't like it all

Morever the show don't have anything to serve for kinnar empowerment in name of kinnar empowerment only family drama we signed the show for kinnar empowerment which is it's orignal theme

and that's why I finally move on from this show and switched to other show finally

I can't bear this crap more I feel more connected with Viheer than this current story maybe watching them from last 2 year that's why a connection become with them

and this current forced track is unbearable for me so I decided to quit this show

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 3 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalini_Taarey

The serial becoming nonsense day by day now I m also feeling viheer story was far better than this crap nonsense they are serving

They can't mock women and show her use and throw thing bcoz they want to show some love story again that too without divorce without alimony I don't like it all

Morever the show don't have anything to serve for kinnar empowerment in name of kinnar empowerment only family drama we signed the show for kinnar empowerment which is it's orignal theme

and that's why I finally move on from this show and switched to other show finally

I can't bear this crap more I feel more connected with Viheer than this current story maybe watching them from last 2 year that's why a connection become with them

and this current forced track is unbearable for me so I decided to quit this show

now the story is about Harman and his 2 wives…🤦🏻‍♀️…they need to get heer back and focus on heer and virats marriage. Saumya and Harman need to sort out heers in laws..maybe saumya can encourage heer to have the operation …they need to stop making Harman mahi and saumyas story the centre piece.. they are forgetting that these characters are middle aged with a grown daughter..
Shalini_Taarey thumbnail

now the story is about Harman and his 2 wives…🤦🏻‍♀️…they need to get heer back and focus on heer and virats marriage. Saumya and Harman need to sort out heers in laws..maybe saumya can encourage heer to have the operation …they need to stop making Harman mahi and saumyas story the centre piece.. they are forgetting that these characters are middle aged with a grown daughter..

True and currently story of shakti is hell boring and I can't believe this with this boring story they expect good trp

Esi story se bachi kuch audience bhi shift ho jayegi

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

i'm pretty sure they're only making the love triangle the focus since jigyasa is still out due to covid. but honestly, in my opinion, i don't think i want heer to do the operation. i want the show to show people that even as a transgender, you can have a happy life, marriage, and her and virat can always adopt, or even get a surrogate or something. it really irks me how the show went with soumya-harman on all of this, i mean if the show makers had done it wisely, then we wouldn't have all of this maahi drama, but then again we probably wouldn't have heer. but if the show could show like mistakes were made during soumya-harman time, lets not make the same mistake again and show growth with heer-virat, then i think it would be amazing, not to mention educate many of their viewers

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: evrydayirabbave

i'm pretty sure they're only making the love triangle the focus since jigyasa is still out due to covid. but honestly, in my opinion, i don't think i want heer to do the operation. i want the show to show people that even as a transgender, you can have a happy life, marriage, and her and virat can always adopt, or even get a surrogate or something. it really irks me how the show went with soumya-harman on all of this, i mean if the show makers had done it wisely, then we wouldn't have all of this maahi drama, but then again we probably wouldn't have heer. but if the show could show like mistakes were made during soumya-harman time, lets not make the same mistake again and show growth with heer-virat, then i think it would be amazing, not to mention educate many of their viewers

if heer doesn’t have the operation she and Virat won’t be able to have a normal sexual relationship …most intersex people who have married have had some surgery done to correct certain parts of their anatomy so they could have an intimate sex life with their spouse.. there’s such a range to deformities…from external organs to internal organs ..and Shakti hasn’t explained to the viewers what heer is lacking in…but we know that heers external organs are deformed,..that’s why the doctors and nurses are able to see her deformity when they undress her and why preeto didn’t want anyone to change her nappie when she was a baby. I want heer to have the operation and have a normal intimate life with her husband…because she wants this too.. as for babies….if she doesn’t have ovaries or a uterus..she won’t be able to have children so they’ll have to adopt..But I have no faith in the Shakti writers …I don’t think they’ll go into any detail about heers anatomy…what she has and what she doesn’t..it sad that they choose a theme like intersex but can’t explain anything to the viewers🤷🏻‍♀️