Thank you Rati & Manav!

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I haven’t been active on IF that much as I have been more active on Twitter & Insta but wanted to say something here as Shaadi Mubarak has officially ended 💔.. here we go:- 

ManRa’s live - 

It was such a heartwarming and a beautiful live session with Manav-Rati smiley27... Rati acknowledging the tag ManRa & KeerTi has my whole heart 🥺😭❤️.

I love how ManRa share such an amazing bonding and friendship offscreen. It was evident that they are so close to each other & are great friends. Ngl, was really happy to see that 😭❤️.. 

From Manav pulling Rati’s leg about her makeup smiley36.. to them thanking & acknowledging the fans, to ManRa’s banter, to Rati acknowledging the tag ManRa & KeerTi and saying ManRa will remain forever 🥺😭.. to them saying they would love to work together again, to them talking about Jalte Diye being their fav KeerTi scene, to Rati saying “I love you Manav, bol hi deti hun” whilst giving a flying kiss and Manav giving back the flying kiss, to him saying “miss you darling”, to them appreciating and acknowledging each other, the whole live session was so beautiful & heartwarming. I am so glad they did this live session for us fans. It definitely helped me get some sort of closure & left me with some bittersweet feelings as well 🥺😭❤️.

These will remain special: 

Manav’s words for Rati - “I wanted to particularly take this opportunity to thank Rati. Rati came in after couple months but jis tarah se tumne character ko pakda hai & jis tarah se tum ghul gayi puri storyline main 😭. Tumhare saath Kaam karne main wakai bahut maza aya. *Rati is like raising her hand like I know lol * 😭.. Nahi I have never said this before cuz we always had so much fun on sets.. But on a serious note, you are a fantastic artist 🥺❤️.. just sometimes makeup jyada hai 😂.. lekin nahi bahut acha Kaam karti hai. Scenes karne main  bahut maza ata hai. Actually we were looking forward to working in that fun and healthy environment... BUT RATI YOU ARE A FANTASTIC SOUL, VERY HONEST, UNCOMPLICATED AND STRAIGHTFORWARD” 🥺❤️

Rati’s words for Manav - “Thank you so much for your kind words. I am getting serious and emotional... Lot of people might not know that I was very very nervous while joining this show because I was put into other’s shoes. It was a great responsibility.. it was also a very abrupt entry so I wasn’t as prepared for the chr. I was very very nervous, Manav knows about it 🥺😭. It took me 2 months to come over it and get into the skin of the chr.” 

M - Lekin isse dekhke kabhi pata nahi chalta tha that she was nervous. Tumhara jo confidence tha, jaise tum scene karti thi kisi ko pata nahi chala ki nervous hogi 😭.. But yeah later on when you shared with me.. some episodes i know 😭🤧

R - “There were a lot of expectation from the team members and the viewers. AND MANAV WAS THE ONLY ONE PERSON WHO HAS HELPED ME THROUGHOUT.. EMOTIONALLY PROFESSIONALLY, AS A FRIEND HE’S BEEN THERE AND WE BECAME VERY THICK AS FRIENDS” 🥺😭❤️

Thank you Manav & Rati for so brilliantly portraying the chrs of KT & Preeti and for being our lovely KeerTi. Will forever cherish KeerTi in my heart. Hands down KeerTi had one of the best chemistry on ITV in recent times 🙌💯. 

KeerTi will forever remain special & one of my most fav ITV couple 😭❤️... & ManRa have my whole heart  ❤️

Edited by YoungHeart - 2 years ago