~AMRIT VEER (AmVeer) DT #1~ || Shaadi Toh Hoke Rahegi,Maidam || - Page 72

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: gibige

https://twitter.com/PhotoshopLove3/status/1397994189015691265?s=20

This deserves special appreciation ❤️ they look so pretty.. ☺️

They look so good together

They have a dreamy chemistry ☺️

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3
He looks so cute and handsome ☺️
RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Nhii yaar Sony promotes KUDCA way too much. Even I was wondering where KJ fans have vanished maybe they don't want to watch his negative or grey shaded work.

kj fans are mostly rikara shipper (shrenu +kunal) so they don't wanna watch him with some new people and in a negative yaa in grey character this is also a reason of not watching him as Veer 😒

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: gibige

Sab milkar vaar karenge🤣🤣But don't underestimate the power of our Veer Sahab😆

yes because he can turn the situation very easily 🤣🤣
rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

Hi girls I'm aslo kj panki got to know late about this DT but late hi sahi but I'm happy and glad to know about this DT (Amveer) 👍🏼

I'm watching kj from his earlier project like The buddy project and continously following him as Veer character he killing it in every episodes

Loving it so much kj you are a fantastic actor hat off man for doing this type of role and rolling it ❤️☺️👏🥳

RaghVi fan❤️🤗

Indeed he is doing ana amazing job.

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Oh na na I will never underestimate the power of Veer Sahab 😆 I’m sure he will give karara jawab to all the vaars and vaar karne waales 😈😆

yaah sab ko milega barabar milega 😆😎
RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
wow what a wonderful edit ❤️👏👏

They looks so beautiful 😆

rmahi25 thumbnail

kj fans are mostly rikara shipper (shrenu +kunal) so they don't wanna watch him with some new people and in a negative yaa in grey character this is also a reason of not watching him as Veer 😒

That's not fair to him. He is doing commendable job because here hr can potray various type of emotions. His versatile performance is Bliss to watch❤️
rmahi25 thumbnail

wow what a wonderful edit ❤️👏👏

They looks so beautiful 😆

Thankyouuu so much dear❤️❤️
RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

RaghVi fan❤️🤗

Indeed he is doing ana amazing job.

yeah also A RaghVi fan... By the way I'm Dipika...

He killing it with his acting 👏