Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Well, ye to hai... Those fans might give the reason that the trp increased because it was Jasfa's wedding. I just hope that if trp increases this week then it remains consistent for the upcoming weeks too.

Even I want to see Fatejo love story. And yes, even I am shipping a friends turning into lovers for the first time... no wait, its the second time. Pehli baar to IIM show mein ship kiya tha but udhar makers ne achha kachra kiya tha.

Agar ye ship doobi to pakka I won't even touch any show which has this friends waali jodi.

same here...

IIM ke baad mein chod diya tha.. Par fatejo ke wajashe phir se paas gaye.. Aishe ship mein😓

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Manisha_IF

Mujhe bhi koi chemistry nahi dikhti

JasFa fans ko kaise dikhti hai pata nahi

Kya pata dikhti bhi hai ya nahi Ya sirf actor ya actress ke fans ho jo ship kar raheh ho

Sach mein... Since I haven't watched all episodes, I just saw a couple of screencaps of their almost kisses on twitter today and there was practically no chemistry between the two.

Either those fans have special lenses which enables them to see the chemistry or they only see chemistry because Jasfa had a few romantic scenes and even almost kisses.

1184752 thumbnail

Well, ye to hai... Those fans might give the reason that the trp increased because it was Jasfa's wedding. I just hope that if trp increases this week then it remains consistent for the upcoming weeks too.

Even I want to see Fatejo love story. And yes, even I am shipping a friends turning into lovers for the first time... no wait, its the second time. Pehli baar to IIM show mein ship kiya tha but udhar makers ne achha kachra kiya tha.

Agar ye ship doobi to pakka I won't even touch any show which has this friends waali jodi.

IMM matlab kya ?

Sony ka show tha deba wala wo kya ?

Hum apna couple milna hi chahiye nikita

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Belated Happy Birthday, dear! 🤗

Thank you so much... 🤗

At times I feel really happy sharing my birthday with my most favourite actress. ❤️

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

same here...

IIM ke baad mein chod diya tha.. Par fatejo ke wajashe phir se paas gaye.. Aishe ship mein😓

Yeah, that show broke my heart really badly... Uske baad dusari baar himmat ki hai friends ko ship karne ki just because of Fatejo.

Agar ye ship doobi to agla chance nahi lene waale hum...

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

ok then thankyou, we will also be there..

Roses4Moira thumbnail

True. The wedding promo was something which attracted viewers.

And yes, not all TV viewers are on SM. I only recently joined insta and am still not on twitter. So, how can they decide the popularity of a couple on the basis of Twitter fans??

wahi toh....

Bas trp aache aajaye fatejo ke episode ke.. 🤞

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Thank you so much... 🤗

At times I feel really happy sharing my birthday with my most favourite actress. ❤️

happy birthday dea🤗

Jennifer?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha_IF

IMM matlab kya ?

Sony ka show tha deba wala wo kya ?

Hum apna couple milna hi chahiye nikita

Yes, you got it right. Isharo Isharo Mein, Sony TV.

I just hope we get Fatejo here...

And since Priyanka had mehndi in her hands, I won't mind the cliched ITV scene here... you know "mehndi ka gehra rang = pati bahut pyaar karega". I won't mind if they give such a scene here... 😆

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

wahi toh....

Bas trp aache aajaye fatejo ke episode ke.. 🤞

I just pray that the trp improves from now on... or at least remains consistent. Bas neeche na jaaye warna they'll simply start claiming that Jasfa separation caused the trp to go down.