Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Anyways, I just checked Ankit's latest reel on insta... Priyanka had mehndi on her hands. She had also posted an insta story with mehndi.

So, are they going to show mehndi being applied to Tejo's hands or what?? 🤔

Loveexists thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Visited the twitter tag a few minutes ago... I guess yes, it was trending. This is what I found there:

https://twitter.com/Tellyupdates5/status/1399329272125214723?s=20

This is the limit now, we have waited for Fatejo track for sooooo long the makers need to decide now, which couple is to be the endgame as per majority it's Fatejo who should be the endgame jasfa makes no sense 🙄😤😡🙄😡

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveexists

This is the limit now, we have waited for Fatejo track for sooooo long the makers need to decide now, which couple is to be the endgame as per majority it's Fatejo who should be the endgame jasfa makes no sense 🙄😤😡🙄😡

That's actually true. They need to decide who will be the final endgame Fatejo or Jasfa. Either way, it has to be a definite decision... Even though at some points, the trp does make an influence in the decisions, they should take a final decision. They simply cannot keep Fateh like a ping-pong ball between Tejo and Jasso.

Loveexists thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That's actually true. They need to decide who will be the final endgame Fatejo or Jasfa. Either way, it has to be a definite decision... Even though at some points, the trp does make an influence in the decisions, they should take a final decision. They simply cannot keep Fateh like a ping-pong ball between Tejo and Jasso.

Right, they need to decide now.Enough is enough

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I agree. Couple popularity is just an aspect... Trp is the boss. Trp is what makes or breaks a show.

If Fatejo bring trp, the makers will have to continue with them.

If they decide to jump onto JasFa once again, then even I'm going to dump the show because Fatejo wedding promo was the thing which got me curious and I ended up watching Saturday's episode.

exactly....

Wedding promo ke baad he toh new viewers aane suru hua hai .....

Tv viewers sab thodi SM par rahate hai ...

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yr i really dont want to see jasfa track again, abhi to thodi si khushi mili thi. Jab se fatejo ki marriage promo dekha hai, pichle episodes bhi cover kr rhi thi taki backstory smjh skun, aur ye post dekh ke to mann hi kharab ho gya..

I know everyone has their favorites, and it is within their rights to support it.

So being fatejo fans, hame bhi kuch krna hoga, anything, to show that even we are serious about the fatejo and we want to see them as a couple onscreen.. Without the intereference of jasmine..

We should also plan a twitter trend, and have to make sure that we tag the makers in it too so that they will know that fatejo fans are also out there, then only it would be a fair fight.

If we are serious about our ship, we have to do something.. Anyone who is active on twitter please make arrangemnts and plan this, we have to make sure that makers will see that there are more fatejo fans than jasfa...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveexists

Right, they need to decide now.Enough is enough

Exactly!! There is nothing more annoying than a lead (be it ML or FL) being a ping-pong ball between the two... They better take a definite decision.

Simraf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yup fatejo has more fans than jasfa now makers should stop playing with us and jo log jasfa trend kar rahe hai voh dusre fandoms ko request kar rahe hai ki voh unke saath milkar trend kare or voh log uske badle vani hashtag use karege stupid jasfa fan trend karne ke liye dusro ke help le rahe hai

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

exactly....

Wedding promo ke baad he toh new viewers aane suru hua hai .....

Tv viewers sab thodi SM par rahate hai ...

True. The wedding promo was something which attracted viewers.

And yes, not all TV viewers are on SM. I only recently joined insta and am still not on twitter. So, how can they decide the popularity of a couple on the basis of Twitter fans??

1184752 thumbnail

Hi!!! 🤗

Haan, I remember... Ab phir se mulakaat ho gayi.

How are you doing??

I myself am wondering what exactly do they like about JasFa.

I mean as much as I watched this weekend (kal zyada epsiodes dekh nahi paaye cos birthday tha humara 😆) I noticed that these two simply have romantic scenes more like hugs, almost kisses etc. Is there even a solid ground of their relationship? I'm asking as I haven't watched all the episodes so, I'm curious to know whether their relationship has some solid ground or is it only because Fateh was infatuated by her looks and found her childishness cute?

These fans might love such type of 'romantic' scenes where the two are close, hugging each other etc. Frankly speaking, I don't see any chemistry between the two even though I haven't watched all episodes.

Belated Happy birthday🥳

Maine khud sare episode nahi dekhe

Maine sirf FaTejo scenes dekhe hai...

Kuch hai nahi jasfa ki relationship me aesa bataya tha kisine mujhe

Dono ki jo baate hoti hai usme sirf jasso kanneda ki baate karti hai aur fateh uski cuteness ki taarife karta hai ( mujhe aesa bataya tha kisine baki maine kuch dekha nahi hai unka )