Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: idkwhattoput

What did she say about Neil and Aishwarya?

that they have fire chemistry between them from the start and hid the roka relationship when they found out they were all like why didn't you tell us eetc etc....

about aish as an actor she said- she is a mature actor which means has an understanding for her role... it is necessary for her role as that is a layered role and not mufat and for that her performance is layered and mature....

edit- my bad ----- @strike relationship not roka

Edited by Svt611 - 3 years ago
FUITV thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

that they have fire chemistry between them from the start and hid the roka when they found out they were all like why didn't you tell us eetc etc....

about aish as an actor she said- she is a mature actor which means has an understanding for her role... it is necessary for her role as that is a layered role and not mufat and for that her performance is layered and mature....

I don’t know about what to say to the first,

I have a lot to say about the last paragraph but will refrain. But understanding of her role is a bit much

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

I don’t know about what to say to the first,

I have a lot to say about the last paragraph but will refrain. But understanding of her role is a bit much

my sentiments exactly and twitter as well!! i think what you want to say is being said on twitter already

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

my sentiments exactly and twitter as well!! i think what you want to say is being said on twitter already

If she knows her role then I know mine as a viewer

And if she is upto mark i make sure I mark her correctly 🤣🤣🤣

Sera-high123 thumbnail

How can the cast and the whole team not see it? Who is she? Why to defend and praise her every damn time?

Also, I didn't like when Khishori Ji said Ayesha ko koi nhi janta tha before this show, Didi ko kaun janta tha. Isn't she a newcomer on ITV as well??

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So I am hoping she is praising her and not like praise in form of insult that the cast is so famous for...

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devikadish

No pics from Khabri ji?

don't think we will get any tbh

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

How can the cast and the whole team not see it? Who is she? Why to defend and praise her every damn time?

Also, I didn't like when Khishori Ji said Ayesha ko koi nhi janta tha before this show, Didi ko kaun janta tha. Isn't she a newcomer on ITV as well??

she did a tv show and a web series which i have never heard of... never heard of her name before ghum....

she is supported by the producer thats the truth

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

that they have fire chemistry between them from the start and hid the roka relationship when they found out they were all like why didn't you tell us eetc etc....

edit- my bad ----- @strike relationship not roka

What chemistry is this? How come I’ve never seen this chemistry on screen? 😭

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

she did a tv show and a web series which i have never heard of... never heard of her name before ghum....

she is supported by the producer thats the truth

Iss show ke baad bhi kaunsa kisiko yaad rehta, that's why the offscreen mess.

I have to accept it now! She's supported by someone big. Whoever's saying that its because of the roka, I want to ask them to look at how they've ruined his onscreen character