Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MafiaQueen thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: khwaishfan

I am great thanks! 

no problem, looking forward to both updates! 

any chance of updates of Tera Hone....

Love all your stories 

THLH will be coming tomorrow I hope if I manage to write the update

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MafiaQueen

THLH will be coming tomorrow I hope if I manage to write the update

no worries.... shall wait! thanks a million 

MafiaQueen thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 6 

“I keep Papa” Nyra hugged Pepper shaking her head at her mother stubbornly. 

“No, we need to give him back now” Geet responded. “Come on” she gestured opening the front door. “Now, Nyra” she added sternly using her no argument tone. 

“Dat not fair” Nyra cried sniffing and following her mother. Pepper followed. 

Geet walked next door clasping her daughter’s hand and knocked on Maan’s front door. She smiled unsurely when she saw the young woman from before at the door. 

“Geet, right?” Kiara asked. 

“Uh yes” she smiled. 

“Kiara, Maan bhai’s sister” she introduced herself holding out her hand. 

Geet shook her hand and gestured to Pepper. “I came to return him”.

“Come on in, he’s in the kitchen” Kiara opened the door wider gesturing them inside. 

“Oh, no I’ve got to go” Geet shook her head. “Nyra!” she hissed when Nyra grinned at the invitation and entered following Kiara with Pepper. 

Geet paused smiling uncomfortably when her entrance drew the attention of Maan and it seemed like his father’s as well. “I came to return Pepper” she pointed.  

“Thanks. I see you’ve had enough of the traitor” Maan smiled. 

“He was good” Geet responded. “Nyra!” she called as her daughter chased Pepper.

“I palay mama” she answered.

“We’ve got to go” she muttered. 

“Why don’t you join us for dinner?” the elder man spoke. “I’m Gurvinder” he wiped his hand on a tea towel rounding the counter and holding his hand out for Geet. “Geet, right?” 

“I see Maan has been telling you about me” she joked nervously. 

“We don’t know anything except your name and your little ones” he smiled. “C’mon take a seat” he gestured to the dining table. Like her house, Maan’s was also open space with the dining room and kitchen adjoined together. 

Geet pulled out a chair sitting down whilst glancing at her daughter. She was busy with Pepper and now Kiara. She’d pick up her work afterwards and take a small break now before she had to feed Nyra her dinner and put her to bed. 

Gurvinder asked Geet about herself, she told him the same as Maan. She worked as a graphic designer. Adding nothing more to it. 

“You’ve got just the two?” he inquired looking over at Nyra as she giggled petting Pepper’s head and kissing him. Kiara looking on in amusement and showing her how to rub Pepper’s belly to making him roll excitedly. 

Geet placed her hand on her belly automatically and smiled nodding her head. “Yes, Nyra and the second one on his way”.

“It’s a boy?”

“Yeah” she nodded. 

“Is your husband working?” 

“Dad” Maan groaned. 

Geet smiled uncomfortably and said, “We’re divorced”.

“Oh, I’m sorry” Gurvinder’s cheek reddened in embarrassment. 

“Nothing to apologise for” Geet brushed off his response nonchalantly.  

“Mama dat lady say I go walk” Nyra ran up to her. 

“Not today” Geet replied shaking her head and looked at Kiara. “It’s nearly 8, she needs to go to sleep soon” she told her. 

“Oh no worries” Kiara smiled. “I’ll take Pepper out then” she told her whistling for Pepper to follow.

“Papa no!” Nyra screamed and Kiara halted in surprise with Pepper. 

“Nyra” Geet stood hoisting Nyra up into her arms. “Baby, he has to go for a walk. Its late now” she reasoned. 

“I go with Papa” she cried shaking her head. 

“Kiara, we’ll take Pepper out later” Maan told his sister. “Let her play with him for some time”.

“No, Maan. Nyra needs to stop being stubborn” Geet replied. “Nyra, stop crying please”.

“No I upset” she cried rubbing her eyes. “I want Papa”.

“Does she think Pepper is her dad?” Kiara questioned curiously.

“No, she can’t say Pepper” Geet answered as did Maan at the same time. 

“Hey darling” Maan called out to Nyra as she continued crying. 

“I upset” Nyra mumbled. 

“I know. If you stop crying and join us for dinner, we can play a game after we eat” he told her handing a roll of tissue to Geet. 

“Pwomise?” 

“Promise” Maan nodded. “My dad makes the best spaghetti” he pointed. 

“My mama make da best one, wight?” she looked at Geet eagerly. 

Geet smiled nodding her head as she wiped her daughter’s tears and petted her head. “Finished crying?” she asked. 

Nyra nodded sniffing and rested her head on her chest stuffing her thumb in her mouth. 

“Are you going to eat a little then you can play one game before bed?” she asked tilting her chin down to look at Nyra.

“Ok” Nyra agreed. 

“Come on, sit down” Gurvinder told her gesturing her to take a seat whilst Kiara brought the plates over and Maan brought over the glasses of water. Gurvinder placed the big bowl of spaghetti in the middle and plated up a helping for Geet. 

Geet thanked him placing Nyra onto the chair besides her and picked up the plate to feed Nyra. 

There was a flowing conversation of safe topics that involved work and mostly hobbies whilst they ate. After everyone ate, Geet stood to take her plate and wash when Kiara took it out of her hands telling her she was guest and to sit back down. 

After they’d cleared the table, Maan led them to the backyard grabbing the frisbee and held it out for Nyra after he showed her what to do. Geet smiled watching Nyra squealing and bouncing her on tiny feet as she threw the frisbee and Pepper barking happily and chasing it before bringing it back to her to throw again. 

“She’s adorable” Gurvinder complimented. 

“I’m biased but I do agree” she laughed nodding her head. 

“How are you managing?” he asked kindly. 

“Sorry?” 

“My wife and I have had 3 kids on our own and even with the two of us, we found it difficult” he told her with a gentle smile. 

“My parents, brothers and sisters have been a big help” she replied. 

“But you’re living alone, correct?” he inquired. 

“I am” she nodded. “I’m ok, uncle. I have my dad calling me daily, my mum is going to be visiting almost every day and I have my brothers checking in just as frequently” she chuckled. 

“That’s good to hear” he grinned nodding his head in approval. “If you need anything at all, just knock on Maan’s door and let him know”.

“So, you’re not going to give me your number so I can pester you instead?” she joked. 

“No, I love my wife very much. If you call and she answers, I will be kicked out” he winked. 

Geet chuckled and looked over at Nyra who was now telling Maan and Kiara she wanted to play horsey with Pepper. 

“Nyra, no horsey. He is a puppy not a horse” Geet called out. She glanced at her watch and said, “It’s past 8 now. Bedtime”

“Nooo” Nyra shook her head. “I palay”.

“No more, baby girl” she told her stretching out her hand. “Come on. Bed. Say bye to Pepper and say thank you for dinner”.

Nyra pouted and wrapped her arms around Pepper’s neck. “Bye Papa”.

“Are you sure she doesn’t see her dad in Pepper and is calling him papa?” Kiara asked quietly.

Geet snickered and shook her head. “I assure you she isn't” she replied. “Say thank you” she called out Nyra as she released Pepper. 

“Thank you Stwanger” Nyra looked up at Maan. “You bwing papa tomowow?” 

“If you’re free after I come back from work, do you want to go for walk?” he asked. 

“Mama I go tomowow?” Nyra beamed eagerly and hopefully. 

“We’ll see if you come home and go to sleep” Geet answered. 

“Ok” she nodded bobbing her chin up and down running to Geet. “Bye! I see you tomowow” she waved. “Come on mama. I sleep” she clasped Geet’s hand dragging her out to the door. 

“Thanks for dinner” Geet called out following her daughter. “Nice to meet you both” she added as she opened the door and hurried across. “Slow down, Nyra”.

“I sleep then I go walk with Papa” Nyra answered trotting up the porch steps and waited at the front door. Geet pulled out the keys from her pocket unlocking the door and entered. 

Only you has been updated as well 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5016828?pn=113#157279532

Thank you all for the comments🤗

Hope you're liking this maneet 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 6

Spectacular update.... wonderfully written

not surprised that Nyra is attached to Pepper

at least Geet took Pepper back to Maan.

Ha ha Nyra does not need any further invitation

of cos Geet felt awkward

great that Guvinder invited Geet to have supper

nice that he made Geet feel welcome

adnmire that Geet was upfront about her divorce

Gosh Nyra is possessive about Pepper

liked that Maan indulged and consoled Nyra

I seem them developing a bond soon

glad seeing Nyra happy playing with Pepper

Nyra is been through so much

loved the banter between Geet and Gurvinder

so Kiara thinks that Nyra sees her dad in Pepper

as expected Nyra demands to see Pepper the next day

well Maan agreed

Adore Nyra's excitement to see Pepper the next day

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So loved geet and o gurvinder teasing each other   Nyra adorable again.  Glad geet is do over Rahul for his betrayal 

Creampuff thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 6 

Loving all the characters in this story except of course Rahul & Sam 

Gurvinder seems very kind & fatherly with a good sense of humor . 

And nyra surely has hit it off with maan, papa & Kiara . 

Hmmm gurvinder May have found his future grandchildren. 

Now that nyra & pepper are inseparable, I am assuming maan & geet will be spending a lot of time together. 

Thank you for updating 

waterlotus.19 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MafiaQueen

Hi, update is coming soon. All is well, hope you're ok. 

Just writing OY as I want to post both updates together. 

I'm good too! Thanks!

Will wait till you post both updates together!

Take your time!

Edited by waterlotus.19 - 2 years ago
ferdouz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aww loved the update. 

Can't get enough of Nywa and papa 😁

Such an adorable kid. 

Geet getting accustomed to Maans family was nice. 

Love Gurwinders sense of humor. 

Waiting for next 

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Sam is so funny not believing maan word's and told maan sister she came and behind his father to know about maan kid 

Maan family was nice to geet

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update. So Maans part of the family is introduced with Geet and her daughter.