Happy Birthday To The Queen Jennifer Winget

Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Jennifer Winget, one of the most famous actresses on ITV. Famous for her not so regular roles she is known to take up unconventional characters and portray them with ease.

An enigma in all sense this beauty queen celebrates her birthday today on 30th May.

So, wishing her a very happy birthday with wishes of an amazing year

Happy Birthday, Jennifer!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail

~Jennifer Winget started her career as a child artist at the age of 12

~With over 30 shows {including reality ones} the Queen is unstoppable

~Her first show was Shaka Laka Boom Boom

~ First movie was Akele Hum Akele Tum

~ She is best known for her stint at Maya Mehrotra in Beyhadh

~ She has a pet dog known as Breezer and is active in  animal interest

~ However serious are her roles, Jennifer is an extreme goofball in real life

Her most celebrated roles of all time are:

Maya Mehrotra, a strict businesswoman with a dark past. Maya was that grey character that leaned towards the darker grey. Even then the character was loved by masses. The way Winget portrayed the character's emotions flawlessly had the audience hooked the story of Maya and her obsessive love towards Arjun. Many pitied Maya, many hated Maya, many were there for Maya, many were against Maya. But Maya was never ignored by any.

The complete opposite of Winget's previous stint as the enigmatic Maya was the sweet and naive Zoya Siddiqui. Zoya was that innocent and naive woman who had been betrayed by her late husband Yash. Believing that her husband never cheated on her she faced problems with Aditya who's wife was the one Yash cheated Zoya with. However tough Aditya tried to make it for Zoya, she didn't falter in her steps. And the way Jennifer emoted the heartbreak, the tears, the sadness of Zoya is in itself amazing

The second season of Beyhadh was darker and intenser than the previous one. With limitless hatred being the main theme of the show Maya Jaisingh carefully calculated her steps to seek revenge from the powerful Mrityunjay Roy. Her hatred for MJ paved her way in knowing his two sons Rudra and Rishi as started her game of revenge which included both. As she continued her revenge Maya couldn't help but fall in love with the eldest son of MJ aka Rudra which made her weak in her conquest to destroy MJ. Winget was extremely flawless as she portrayed Maya Jaisingh with her conflicting emotions between hate for MJ and love for Rudra

As Jennifer ventured into OTT for the first time, her first-ever character on the same, Monica Mehra was a character to be remembered. The determined Army Lawyer roped in to solve the murder case of a fellow army officer, Jennifer did steal hearts with her portrayal of Monica. Monica is an army lawyer who is given a case that seems like an open and shut case but the seemingly innocent case isn't that simple. As Monica digs deeper, secrets that shouldn't be known to anyone are revealed and she is still pondering who killed Major Ajay Paswan. 

Edited by Amphitrite - 2 years ago
Amphitrite thumbnail

braveheartdoc

A very happy birthday to the very gorgeous Jennifer smiley27smiley40

May you have a great life and a successful career aheadsmiley4

May you be blessed with the choicest blessings from the Almightysmiley31

priya185

Happy birthday Jenny

I hope you have a wonderful day. You inspire us onscreen and offscreen with your grace and dignity. Keep spreading positivity. I am touched by your gesture where you tell fans to donate to the needy on your birthday, it shows how thoughtful you are. I love your body of work especially Zoya, Kumud and Monica.  

Stay safe and healthy. Wish you all the best.

from Priya (UK) 

oye_nakhrewaali

Happy Birthday to one of the most amazing actresses on Indian TV. Your portrayal of Maya Mehrotra and Maya Jaisingh has been superb and made me a fan. Moreover, your sweet nature and active interest in animal care and you spreading LGBTQ+ positivity is worth all the appreciation you get. You going above and beyond everything for the characters you play is truly commendable. May you get all the love, happiness and success in the world.

Amphitrite

Happy Birthday dear Jenny!

Been a fan of yours from KZK days. From the young Sneha to the fiery Maya saw your transition and do such an amazing job. Not only are you an amazing actress but also a beautiful person in real life. Your sweet and bubbly nature made me like you even more than I already do. The way you are always looking forward to doing something good in society shows how amazing you are as a person. On this occasion of your birthday, I hope you always are smiling. The happiness which you have is never snatched. And you always have a bright day ahead you.

Lots of love,

Alexia

Armu4eva

Dearest Jenny,

Wishing you a very very Happy Birthday πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ May you have a wonderful year ahead. Been a fan of yours since Dil Mill Gaye and continue to remain amazed by all the awesome work you do!! Stay blessed Jenna❀️

Excited for Code M season 2!!

With love,

Tanu

Edited by Amphitrite - 2 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Happy birthday Jenny

Nice job AlexiaπŸ€—

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

A very happy birthday to Jennifer β€οΈ

Loved her as Maaya πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Awesomely beautiful thread Lexi behen πŸ€—❀️

In a short span of time you've done a great jobπŸ‘πŸ₯³

Amphitrite thumbnail

A special thanks Mani and Shiri behen

Thanks, Aloo Chaat and Soul sister<3

And also the ones whom I messaged to give me messages at such a short notice

You girls are amazing

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

OMG!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday Jenny!!! I've had a crush on you since forever!!! You're amazing, gorgeous and fabulous in all the roles you play!!

RainOfDew thumbnail

U did a beautiful work Alexia

Happy b'day to Jennifer WingetπŸ₯³

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Happy Birthday Jenifer πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Lexi the thread is superbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³

LazyBing thumbnail

Happiest Birthday to Jennifer πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

One of the best ITV actress and seems like such a lovely and positive person off-screen too😍😍

Nothing beats her performance as MayaπŸ™Œ

Beautiful thread Lexi πŸ’“πŸŒΈ