This marriage should not be valid

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes that's what I want . If Marraige happens through bride swap and Virks have no idea about it  then this Marraige of Fateh and Tejo must be invalidated .

The way they are setting the stage for Fateh and Tejo marraige is total cringworthy and shitty ! Creative team is mocking over the Marraige rituals . They will show same sindoor and phere ritual for Tejo again with Fateh. So now Tejo is no different then that fraud Jas ! He did fake marriages for money she is doing  for family . Fact is fake is fake ! 

Tejo is going to become a laughing stock after this second marriage once the words go out . Think people (Nimmo) asking , who is her real husband ! 

Plus Tejo will be blamed at Virks by Nimmo and group for having and eye on Fateh and happily swapping place for Jasm.

It's a total  assassination of a simple girl all in name of a family !!!

Tejo should return to her home asap. Sandhus and Virks must find a way to nullify the wedlock . 

Or if Jasmine returns let her be their fake bahu which she will happily be once she  knows Fateh has another chance to get job. She will simply oust Tejo on grounds that it was all meaningless  like her first marraige with Jas!  

Let Fateh realise that even if he gets Jasmine he is not happy . Let him realise his own dreams are important too and both husband and wife must adjust . Let Fateh realise how Tejo sacrificed and  Jasm.  is reaping the fruits belonging to Tejo.

I want real realisation on part of Fateh regarding Tejo's worth and not a sulking lover accepting another woman under family pressure . 

PS: For a twist bring back runaway Jass. It will be fun to watch Tejo in delimma. When her two meaningless husbands  have stand off. 

Edited by ShanUlas - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarrmHP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I wish it wasn't going to be a forced marriage which is such a tired and outdated cliche. 

I would have preferred for Jasmine to run away from the wedding but rather than forcing Tejo and Fateh  to get married, they gradually fall in love whilst supporting each other through heartbreak.

Yes, Rupi is so pathetic!

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Completely agree with you👍🏼

Loveexists thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Yes that's what I want . If Marraige happens through bride swap and Virks have no idea about it  then this Marraige of Fateh and Tejo must be invalidated .

The way they are setting the stage for Fateh and Tejo marraige is total cringworthy and shitty ! Creative team is mocking over the Marraige rituals . They will show same sindoor and phere ritual for Tejo again with Fateh. So now Tejo is no different then that fraud Jas ! He did fake marriages for money she is doing  for family . Fact is fake is fake ! 

Tejo is going to become a laughing stock after this second marriage once the words go out . Think people (Nimmo) asking , who is her real husband ! 

Plus Tejo will be blamed at Virks by Nimmo and group for having and eye on Fateh and happily swapping place for Jasm.

It's a total  assassination of a simple girl all in name of a family !!!

Tejo should return to her home asap. Sandhus and Virks must find a way to nullify the wedlock . 

Or if Jasmine returns let her be their fake bahu which she will happily be once she  knows Fateh has another chance to get job. She will simply oust Tejo on grounds that it was all meaningless  like her first marraige with Jas!  

Let Fateh realise that even if he gets Jasmine he is not happy . Let him realise his own dreams are important too and both husband and wife must adjust . Let Fateh realise how Tejo sacrificed and  Jasm.  is reaping the fruits belonging to Tejo.

I want real realisation on part of Fateh regarding Tejo's worth and not a sulking lover accepting another woman under family pressure . 

PS: For a twist bring back runaway Jass. It will be fun to watch Tejo in delimma. When her two meaningless husbands  have stand off. 

Even I want this

Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Are you sure it's gonna be a bride swap? In today's episode, Fateh promised his dad that he won't let anything malign his family name. Hence I definetly feel that both of them will get married to save the family's reputation. There are high chances of Jasmine taking an impulsive step once she gets to know the truth. 

But yeah, Tejo will be caught in a mess for sure, maybe her sister blaming her or even Fateh.

Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Whatever it maybe, Fateh's relationship with Jasmine won't remain the same post this marriage. So there love story is anyways scrapped.

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siya2202

Whatever it maybe, Fateh's relationship with Jasmine won't remain the same post this marriage. So there love story is anyways scrapped.

Well seeing today's promo ,it surely is not going to be the same. 

Fateh ki izzat ka jo kachra hoga kal, dekhne layak hoga😎

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siya2202

Are you sure it's gonna be a bride swap? In today's episode, Fateh promised his dad that he won't let anything malign his family name. Hence I definetly feel that both of them will get married to save the family's reputation. There are high chances of Jasmine taking an impulsive step once she gets to know the truth. 

But yeah, Tejo will be caught in a mess for sure, maybe her sister blaming her or even Fateh.

Thankfully I wrote IF in my post .Jasmine to bandi publicly Fateh ko reject maregi....😈

Misunderstand ki charam seema hone wali hai ...do premiyo ke beech....He Prabhu !  humari Tejo to bas ainwe hi bali ki bakri banegi

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sargun being bahu in many itv shows knows how much ppl r bored with outdated ideas......hoping some good twist

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

Sargun being bahu in many itv shows knows how much ppl r bored with outdated ideas......hoping some good twist

Yes we did get the twists.

Like Jasm. Kurta faad rejection of Fateh.

Tejo slapping Fateh out of blue! 

I mean Fateh ki izzat ki to jo dhajjiya udi hai! 

The two sisters are crushing him left right middle in their own ways ! 

Any person watching the drama would say :

" BHAIYYA Kya to behene hai ! 

Ek chappar faad sunati hai dusri chata Marti hai, jis ghar ye shaadi kar ke jaayengi...us ghar ke  to ware nyare

We all know one is going to Virk house 😃

Edited by ShanUlas - 3 years ago