Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sukri

Hmm.. looks like his anger on Sai was due to two things

1. He was embarrassed that he was almost about to confess his love for her, while she was not at same level. Angry at himself for feeling this way for her and her not reciprocating.

2. She eloping Devi behind his back and not following his orders of dropping Pulkit matter and consider it closed.

One reason he is not as upset can be coz then he was not sure of Devi's future. He truly thought Pulkit was conman.

Now he knows Devi is safe and has her own family and Pulkit will take care of Devi.

So haalat is different per Virat.

Different POV

HIS dialogues and tone today was not bad. But I need more sterness towards his family tomorrow. But his immediate concern is that he wants Harini to meet this family, he didn’t anticipate them to be this responsible for her fate. Now he have his word to Pulkit and to Harini, so party going well will be in his forefront . Even though I wish he bans or ditches the culprits and goes to the party only with people in the family who wishes them good.

Tell Harini that her nani fell sick or something. At this point Ashwini is the best nani Harini can get

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

Why are you upset...everything ok?😒

I am upset with Virat’s reactions. Didn’t expect the truth to get exposed and for him to not do anything about it. Anyway, it is a show and we have to take whatever nonsense they show us or quit watching I guess. 😒

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Different POV

HIS dialogues and tone today was not bad. But I need more sterness towards his family tomorrow. But his immediate concern is that he wants Harini to meet this family, he didn’t anticipate them to be this responsible for her fate. Now he have his word to Pulkit and to Harini, so party going well will be in his forefront . Even though I wish he bans or ditches the culprits and goes to the party only with people in the family who wishes them good.

Tell Harini that her nani fell sick or something. At this point Ashwini is the best nani Harini can get

@bold makes a lot of sense dear. Thanks for this.

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laksh

Yeah, I understand. I just wrote that, it was in past so it is not as bad as how it was when Devi was getting married. He can fix this now but couldn’t have done anything if a Devi got married to a wrong guy.

But will Virat reflect on his actions? Will he even now tell Sai, don’t speak about that incident? Will he think what he had done to Sai when his family had actually spoilt his sisters life in the past and he didn’t even try to know?

Actually it’ll be good to watch where Virat apologises to Sai with proper acceptance of his own actions and then they discuss Virat’s take on it

I guess it was there in KD, Rono accepted that what the family did was wrong but kind of defended them too because obviously couldn’t do anything to the family

But at least it’ll be good to watch Virat and Sai discussing it and sharing their feelings and take on the situation

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

Actually it’ll be good to watch where Virat apologises to Sai with proper acceptance of his own actions and then they discuss Virat’s take on it

I guess it was there in KD, Rono accepted that what the family did was wrong but kind of defended them too because obviously couldn’t do anything to the family

But at least it’ll be good to watch Virat and Sai discussing it and sharing their feelings and take on the situation

Yeah, hope they show. It all depends on the makers 😒.

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: laksh

Yeah, I understand. I just wrote that, it was in past so it is not as bad as how it was when Devi was getting married. He can fix this now but couldn’t have done anything if a Devi got married to a wrong guy.

But will Virat reflect on his actions? Will he even now tell Sai, don’t speak about that incident? Will he think what he had done to Sai when his family had actually spoilt his sisters life in the past and he didn’t even try to know?

But anger is an emotion that just happens as an instant reaction to what others did . He came to know the bitter truth and his reaction should be of higher degree. Atleast on seeing him in that mode ,his family would understand what they have to do to keep things under control.
laksh thumbnail

Sorry guys, I probably spoilt the mood of the whole thread.

Thanks for the analysis and explanation ❤️

Siya, thanks for the update too.

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

And it’ll be good to see Virat actually telling Sai that he can’t believe what his family did to Devyani, Pulkit and Harini and questioning how could they do all this and how they’ve lost some respect in his eyes

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

But anger is an emotion that just happens as an instant reaction to what others did . He came to know the bitter truth and his reaction should be of higher degree. Atleast on seeing him in that mode ,his family would understand what they have to do to keep things under control.

I agree. I have no words today. Highly disappointed.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nowadays Neil acting also is more in showing expressions, shocking face open eyes, half words instead of talking and reacting as the male lead may be the two of them have decided who's the better expression king or queen they will be left jobless after this show if they continue like that.