Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Svt611

exactly!!! i hate dramas like these and sai isn't the type to use a thing like that to make people agree

hope they don't spoil her

I hope she don't but if CVS actually planning for sai suicide blackmail, they would have given promo regarding that na.... It's not small drama
Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Nothing much will happen tomorrow too. At the most he is going to speak like how he spoke after he returned from Gc or a little bit more.

Hey guyyyyysssss!šŸ’ƒšŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļø Any delicious bezzati todayšŸ‘€šŸ˜‹šŸ¤£

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

I agree, these are things that makes me soften to him. Thanks for this message, it makes me understand him but I am still upset šŸ˜’.

Why are you upset...everything ok?šŸ˜’

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So I am neither supporting nor bashing, itā€™s just what I analysed is Viratā€™s take

Sai got Devyani married and before knowing the truth he thought Pulkit is presently a fraud and can harm Devyani in the future whereas now in Hariniā€™s matter he think whatever has happened was not justified but itā€™s all in the past and they should be nice to Harini now that sheā€™s in the family and not do anything in the future

Virat canā€™t justify his own actions in these two cases because even he canā€™t believe what he did with Sai, he canā€™t really recognise himself when they talk about that matter

And I donā€™t understand anything here šŸ¤Ŗ

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

Hmm.. looks like his anger on Sai was due to two things

1. He was embarrassed that he was almost about to confess his love for her, while she was not at same level. Angry at himself for feeling this way for her and her not reciprocating.

2. She eloping Devi behind his back and not following his orders of dropping Pulkit matter and consider it closed.

One reason he is not as upset can be coz then he was not sure of Devi's future. He truly thought Pulkit was conman.

Now he knows Devi is safe and has her own family and Pulkit will take care of Devi.

So haalat is different per Virat.

I agree, you are right.

@bold this is the reason why he has not turned mad now.

But he should give a thought as why was Devi in that state all these years. If her getting separated from her baby was the reason she even fell ill. Will he think these? NO.

It is because of them that she has turned ill and her child is not even accepting Devi as her mother. How is that a big issue? That was done only by his dil ke acche log right. Anyway, he would now only thinking of sorting the Devi Harini issue and he always never cares about past.

But I would like him to stay indifferent with his family and with Pakhi. Acting soft with Pakhi is so not done even after he comes to know that she knew about this.

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

Itā€™s not that Virat wonā€™t be angry, I feel more than angry heā€™ll be hurt, but will brush it under the rug in the name of his family being old fashioned and conservative

He himself told Sai right after the wedding that his family is old fashioned

So that mentally towards his family is what makes Virat softer on them

I'm not even looking for a hopping mad Virat who screams at the family. Being subdued with extreme hurt is an acceptable reaction too. What is not acceptable is brushing the whole thing under the carpet.
Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

I'm not even looking for a hopping mad Virat who screams at the family. Being subdued with extreme hurt is an acceptable reaction too. What is not acceptable is brushing the whole thing under the carpet.

True, thatā€™s what but canā€™t really do anything about it

Saichintalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

Hmm.. looks like his anger on Sai was due to two things

1. He was embarrassed that he was almost about to confess his love for her, while she was not at same level. Angry at himself for feeling this way for her and her not reciprocating.

2. She eloping Devi behind his back and not following his orders of dropping Pulkit matter and consider it closed.

One reason he is not as upset can be coz then he was not sure of Devi's future. He truly thought Pulkit was conman.

Now he knows Devi is safe and has her own family and Pulkit will take care of Devi.

So haalat is different per Virat.

I agree with your point.... In sai case, he felt cheated and Devi is not safe but now Devi is safe , and he also want to get situation under control before harini arrives as he promised pulkit the same ....

More other I guess even if we see the way they grow up, even ashwini is reason for this. Not only virat , even Mohit also they put their pov but when sai actually says something big to Kaku.... All three Ashwini, virat and Mohit trys to stop her

Saichintalli thumbnail

Double post sorry

Edited by Saichintalli - 3 years ago
laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

So I am neither supporting nor bashing, itā€™s just what I analysed is Viratā€™s take

Sai got Devyani married and before knowing the truth he thought Pulkit is presently a fraud and can harm Devyani in the future whereas now in Hariniā€™s matter he think whatever has happened was not justified but itā€™s all in the past and they should be nice to Harini now that sheā€™s in the family and not do anything in the future

Virat canā€™t justify his own actions in these two cases because even he canā€™t believe what he did with Sai, he canā€™t really recognise himself when they talk about that matter

And I donā€™t understand anything here šŸ¤Ŗ

Yeah, I understand. I just wrote that, it was in past so it is not as bad as how it was when Devi was getting married. He can fix this now but couldnā€™t have done anything if a Devi got married to a wrong guy.

But will Virat reflect on his actions? Will he even now tell Sai, donā€™t speak about that incident? Will he think what he had done to Sai when his family had actually spoilt his sisters life in the past and he didnā€™t even try to know?