Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sukri

She indirectly told them all that she even knew she was aware of temple wedding too.

Which means that pulkit was telling the truth.

Which means they all knew it when they were instigating Virat to stop the marriage as well as throw Sai out.

Can Virat bring those emotions back again for few mins tomorrow?

If not for Devi, for Harini.

Exactly.

Is it so hard to infer such things....that too for a police officer?

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: maahi11

Wired is his childhood, he is like his mum ashwani

Since Ashwini used to keep quite so does he,

Exactly may be we expect too much from him, but he's always here to fail our expectations.
Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

I agree, it was not only because Devi’s life was affected but also because his trust was broken. But as you are also saying, how fair is his reaction towards his family’s atrocities? Why such a double standard?

correction. .@ bold... It's more of him getting cheated and then Devi issue...

But true I really don't like the way he handle family in mahashivratri..but today I want to wait till tomorrow before bashing or saying something because today, I liked some of his dialogue which straight away say... Family that you are disgusting

appisuri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Her husband Samrat, who she forgotten and he's the reason she's in CN

Do she she even know she's wearing a MS on her neck

It is a piece of jewelry for her nothing else

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

I agree with you laksh... Even I am not satisfied with his anger...

In sai case, I think he was angry more that sai cheated him than Devi issue... That only make sense.... He felt cheated then by sai... Devyani issue is just add on . Although I didn't liked to think like this, but for the this case only making sense... He was angry for himself but not completely for devyani

If only his trust was broken, he wouldn’t have done that, he would have grown mad on her. Because he thought she had spoilt his sisters life he broke ties with her.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Exactly may be we expect too much from him, but he's always here to fail our expectations.

U behave in life the way u r brought up what has impacted u, I have said this earlier also Virat is the way he is coz of his childhood, and he is more like Ashwini, like his aai has alway bowed down so had he

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Exactly.

Is it so hard to infer such things....that too for a police officer?

He won’t use, the thing is he won’t use it

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

correction. .@ bold... It's more of him getting cheated and then Devi issue...

But true I really don't like the way he handle family in mahashivratri..but today I want to wait till tomorrow before bashing or saying something because today, I liked some of his dialogue which straight away say... Family that you are disgusting

Nothing much will happen tomorrow too. At the most he is going to speak like how he spoke after he returned from Gc or a little bit more.

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

My blood is boiling. Whatever happened did not happen to a third person. It happened with Virat's sister and bhaanji. I can assume he never really cares about Devi. Even during DevKit wedding, his anger against Sai >>>> concern for Devi. So I guess it is consistent with his character that he really isn't bothered about Devyani's pain of losing her child as long as the status-quo at CN is maintained.

Disclaimer : I'm not really bashing Virat but the writers. Virat is written as someone with true love towards his siblings. The was he has been shown today - he seems shallow.

Hmm.. looks like his anger on Sai was due to two things

1. He was embarrassed that he was almost about to confess his love for her, while she was not at same level. Angry at himself for feeling this way for her and her not reciprocating.

2. She eloping Devi behind his back and not following his orders of dropping Pulkit matter and consider it closed.

One reason he is not as upset can be coz then he was not sure of Devi's future. He truly thought Pulkit was conman.

Now he knows Devi is safe and has her own family and Pulkit will take care of Devi.

So haalat is different per Virat.

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

U behave in life the way u r brought up what has impacted u, I have said this earlier also Virat is the way he is coz of his childhood, and he is more like Ashwini, like his aai has alway bowed down so had he

I agree, these are things that makes me soften to him. Thanks for this message, it makes me understand him but I am still upset 😒.