Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

And somewhere I think on sai case, even more than marriage he felt sai cheated him than everything else... It is directed to him... But in other issues , he is not direct victim.... Although I still don't like virat being only little angry... I atleast wanted him to be atleast half the angry of which he was with sai....

I agree, it was not only because Devi’s life was affected but also because his trust was broken. But as you are also saying, how fair is his reaction towards his family’s atrocities? Why such a double standard?

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DeePiku

Yes for sure......actually I blame the OG KD writer more than Imon all her other dramas also had FL's who were obsessed with suicide attempts. Very terrible.

Yea, she was chorionic to it, she attempted twice and faked ones

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sadiltl

he was in gopi bahu mode though in the precap

aane toh tho.....

he will lose his cool

kaku will not agree

he will get hurt and emotional

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I don't know exactly with whom I can't connect Virat the character due to the storyline he's always quiet when needed or the actor....but there's something which is weird.

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

exactly!!! i hate dramas like these and sai isn't the type to use a thing like that to make people agree

hope they don't spoil her

I hope so. Waise I don’t think so,

Or atleast they can make her understand how this impacted kaku

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

truth out is what we all are waiting for no? Did I miss something?

Exactly yaar, truth is out, nothing is going to be done about it. I wouldn’t be this unhappy if the truth was actually not exposed and if he never came to know about their khaand 😒.

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: laksh

Does it make sense at all to the viewers? I mean, he was angry that Sai was getting Devi married to a wrong guy. What about now when he has come to know that his family had plotted such a big thing as that of separating his sister from a new born baby and has hidden it from the entire family? What about now when his sister has gone through such a big trauma and he saw on his own how his sister’s daughter was not even accepting Devi as her mother? Should his blood not boil now? Should he not be 10 times more angry now?

This is just not done. What kind of a love is it? Itna bhed bhav? He claims that he loves Sai, then why this double standards? He would even let Pakhi go free to have hidden the truth now 😡

Tagging a few so that they don’t miss my message, anyone can reply to it.

My blood is boiling. Whatever happened did not happen to a third person. It happened with Virat's sister and bhaanji. I can assume he never really cares about Devi. Even during DevKit wedding, his anger against Sai >>>> concern for Devi. So I guess it is consistent with his character that he really isn't bothered about Devyani's pain of losing her child as long as the status-quo at CN is maintained.

Disclaimer : I'm not really bashing Virat but the writers. Virat is written as someone with true love towards his siblings. The was he has been shown today - he seems shallow.

Edited by nethraa_99 - 3 years ago

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

exactly!!!

though i will wait for tomorrow's episode before jumping to any conclusions since it is incomplete.... but yes if virat is not even close to how he lost his cool at sai with the family i will be pissed!

Not going to judge him today, will wait for tomorrow

today was more truth reveal...

It’s not that Virat won’t be angry, I feel more than angry he’ll be hurt, but will brush it under the rug in the name of his family being old fashioned and conservative

He himself told Sai right after the wedding that his family is old fashioned

So that mentally towards his family is what makes Virat softer on them

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I don't know exactly with whom I can't connect Virat the character due to the storyline he's always quiet when needed or the actor....but there's something which is weird.

Wired is his childhood, he is like his mum ashwani

Since Ashwini used to keep quite so does he,

laksh thumbnail

heyy don't get disheartened laksh!!!

you analyze all things so well! i know its disappointing today but wait till tomorrow!!

If virat isn't good tomorrow i will support you in bashing!

It is not about bashing, don’t feel like watching anymore. He made a mistake, we all waited for him to repent and we thought let’s see how he acts in the future with Sai. But that is different, this is not the Virat I started to like or support. Even a few days back, I tried to understand his position but this is beyond my comprehension. I watch the show for both of them and this is disheartening 😒.

Thanks for the message ❤️