Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Sonali felt bad on knowing the truth her soft corner for Devyani’s child came out

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

Today I felt like she wanted to prove see I am her favorite, by the way when she said bas sai I wanted Virat to tell shut up but no he won’t

I guess she thought once everything is explained virat will also think like her and agree with Kaku... Because she thinks virat is mature like her na....I want to call her parents and ask them if Kaku is right or wrong...

I liked virat few dialogues like, if it is family Kya Sach se face turn kardhu.... Sai will never lie...

710617 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maahi11

That’s the problem babe, he is only angry at sai, the way he was with sai, even after this he wasn’t with his fam

that’s because he is unattached to them .. he’s a police officer .. they have to keep their personal feelings away from crime and behave neutrally ..

With Sai who is his wife .. he can’t be neutral .. because she’s his better half whatever she portrays .. is reflecting on him too ..

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Svt611

kabhi nahi aayega......

dola re dola ki meherbaani and vankars love for pakhi

I know man, it’s rubbish, but epi was good felt like Kab khatam ho gaya

appisuri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

chalo guys finallly welcome to ghum land suday special lunch 1 hafte chla tha yeh dekhte hai kitne din chalega

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Pakhi is not just delusional

But she’s even a very insensitive human, like seriously doesn’t she have any emotions other than obsession and feeling insulted

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: msin

that’s because he is unattached to them .. he’s a police officer .. they have to keep their personal feelings away from crime and behave neutrally ..

With Sai who is his wife .. he can’t be neutral .. because she’s his better half whatever she portrays .. is reflecting on him too ..

yet being so soft and Pakhi will never get to hear anything Waise Acha hai he doesn’t consider Pakhi anything to tell her something

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Things that will never happen in Ghum:

• Sangeeta Deshpande's truth being revealed
  • Foolkit's Sasta Crime Patrol Kidnapping being revealed
  • Paapi making any sense with her words and actions
  • Virat getting extra, extra mad at his family or Paapi
  • Bezzati not being used
  • Food not being a focal point

These are the laws of Vankar Baba's Ghum. Learn them everyone, or else expectations will ruin you 😆

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

And to make it worst that hypocrite is over there talking about reputation and izzat of the family

While behaving like a Cat in heat, and pursuing her brother in-law who is a married man

So true... She do all the unethical things and behave as if she is goddess.... Dam I hate such people even in real life... And Didi making me wanting to kill her... Kaku ,ninad and Omi ka tho ...the should spend rest of their life in jail

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DeePiku

I was rocked by our rocking Didi today.

So rocked, that I have no words to describe her performance 😎😆

best performance ever!!! so expressive, the eyes were mind-blowingly expressive! dialogue delivery out of the world...

i am at a loss of words