Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: laksh

Kya yaar? I am getting bugged with him acting soft again even after all this. Not even 10 percent of anger as what he had during Devi’s wedding? How are we supposed to perceive this?

I don't think he is acting soft in precap , I felt he is kind of warning but keeping upcoming event in mind... But he could have been more strict.... Atleast half of the thing which he was with sai...

But frankly I am happy he is angry and actually spoke out today unlike mahashivratri...

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sukri

Episode dhek rahi thi.

Shock me hun.

Kaun zyada bewakoof hain?

1. Pakhi jo dhikana chahti hain that she also knows family secrets coz kaku found her kaabil of including her in her criminal gang?

2. Virat who is still having hopes from his ghar ke ache bade. Paap nahi, gunah tha. Par koi nahi

3.Sai for bringing out thr truth in front of such a family who cares a damn about anything else but izzat.

Sai will threaten telling the truth out in public and uchaloing their izzat asking them to remember what happened when she was thrown out. Us darr mein they will agree.

Ab itna sach aa gaya, I want letting writing skills to be out. When Virat can forgive kaku for paap, letter is nothing.

I want kidnapping truth to be out

Letter writing on part of Pakhi so that pakhi’s fear turn relaity

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Episode dhek rahi thi.

Shock me hun.

1. Pakhi jo dhikana chahti hain that she also knows family secrets coz kaku found her kaabil of including her in her criminal gang?

2. Virat who is still having hopes from his ghar ke ache bade. Paap nahi, gunah tha. Par koi nahi

3.Sai for bringing out thr truth in front of such a family who cares a damn about anything else but izzat.

Sai will threaten telling the truth out in public and uchaloing their izzat asking them to remember what happened when she was thrown out. Us darr mein they will agree.

Ab itna sach aa gaya, I want letting writing skills to be out. When Virat can forgive kaku for paap, letter is nothing.

How foolish to do all these and also celebrate the same child’s bday with these people who doesn’t seem to have any remorse. I just can’t stand it.

Virat can forgive his dil ke acche log always. He will now make a deal that if they accept their mistake, he will let it go? Or if they admit their mistakes, he will let Kaku meet Devi?

FUITV thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Episode dhek rahi thi.

Shock me hun.

I agree but the whole family is not like tha

Mohit and aai deserved the truth. The only punishment is to send them to jail or to ignore them. Silent treatment they will be more than happy, but coming to the party and happily participating would be the greater punishment

All this is okay if Devi was normal and the kid was older , or if they had a good relationship already.
but none of the above is true

If they do something Harini’s and devis relationship will go south . These heartless people calling her servants daughter etc etc will hurt her so much

I think the only thing that can make them behave is like in original they will do shameless copy paste and bring fake suicide natak
Or Virat telling how Devi is yearning to be loved by the daughter ( but this won’t work cos they are stone hearted )

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago
maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Pakhi is stuck between her two loves - Virat & Bhavani

If she confesses her knowledge, she falls in Virat's eyes

If she feigns ignorance, she loses Bhavani's trust

Whom will she choose in this test-of-love

To know, keep watching GHKKPM. Mon to Saturday. 8 p.m. Only on Sitara.

she chose Kaku after all fav bahu u know

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

@RED 🤣

But yes, everything needs to be said as well as this fake letter truth and who's the mature writer.

Virat needs to know what a sick, desperate woman is his BFF .

What’s the use when he is again only going to feel sorry for that lady? Will this make any difference?

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Svt611

hahahahah!!! did you see her face when she said bas sai.....

i wanted to laugh out loud so much!!!

the best actro in the world giving the best freaking expressions 👏

I was rocked by our rocking Didi today.

So rocked, that I have no words to describe her performance 😎😆

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Didi and Kaku are shameless seriously

And to make it worst that hypocrite is over there talking about reputation and izzat of the family

While behaving like a Cat in heat, and pursuing her brother in-law who is a married man

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maahi11

I want kidnapping truth to be out

Letter writing on part of Pakhi so that pakhi’s fear turn relaity

kabhi nahi aayega......

dola re dola ki meherbaani and vankars love for pakhi

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

I agree but the whole family is not like tha

Mohit and aai deserved the truth. The only punishment is to send them to jail or to ignore them. Silent treatment they will be more than happy, but coming to the party and happily participating would be the greater punishment

All this is okay if Devi was normal and the kid was older , or if they had a good relationship already.
but none of the above is true

If they do something Harini’s and devis relationship will go south . These heartless people calling her servants daughter etc etc will hurt her so much

I think the only thing that can make them behave is like in original they will do shameless copy paste.
Or Virat telling how Devi is yearning to be loved by the daughter ( but this won’t work cos they are stone hearted )

Babe that’s exactly I had in mind that Virat will tell them how coz of them Harini doesn’t consider her as mom how this impacted her