Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: DeePiku

I don't know tbh this all leads to Hum Saath Saath Hain at the end so nothing major will probably happen.....but tomorrow will be fun just to watch some more bezzati šŸ˜†

How will they suddenly show kaku and stooges turning good? Please again no kabhi Khushi kabhi ghum white washing.

Something big should propel them, donā€™t tell me Sai will do suicide drama after failing to convince kaku and gamg here

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: notaquitter

I am still laughing at paapi didiā€™s confession that she knew about it. Is she dumb ?

Do you think Virat will acknowledge that paapi is also involved and hand in glove in all this.

Tomorrowā€™s episode should be fun

Wahi tho if she knew this it means her hand was there in other kands also

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: laksh

Hope you are being sarcastic šŸ¤”

While watching ghum, my sense of identifying these have also gone Ghum šŸ˜’

I was bein passive-aggressively sarcastic...šŸ˜”
Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Pakhi blurting out the truth that she knew about Devyaniā€™s child and orphanage was such a stupid move šŸ¤£

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeePiku

I don't know tbh this all leads to Hum Saath Saath Hain at the end so nothing major will probably happen.....but tomorrow will be fun just to watch some more bezzati šŸ˜†

When they need to do hum saath saath hain they wonā€™t, now they will šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Sai tells Virat that no one knows that when tai gave birth then kaku had snatched harinee from tai and sent her to an orphanage

Virat is shocked and hurt

The family shocked

ninad omi worried

Virat says Sai what are you saying

Sai says Iā€™m saying the truth and here of no one believes me then ask kaku

why are you looking at kaku like this she wasnā€™t alone

Sai walks to ninad omi

And says omi kaka and baba supported her

The others shocked

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

How will they suddenly show kaku and stooges turning good? Please again no kabhi Khushi kabhi ghum white washing.

Something big should propel them, donā€™t tell me Sai will do suicide drama after failing to convince kaku and gamg here

Yeah now I feel like really annoyed if Pakhi does tai ki acting in skit, trust me she doesnā€™t understand the iato of devi ka pain, and making her do skit, šŸ¤®

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Honestly this is ITV people have done worse and become good overnight so it'll be something stupid that is copy pasted from Dola Re Dola šŸ¤£

I remember watching this show years ago where the female villain threw the female lead down a cliff, remarried the male lead, but then by the end of the show she herself got the FL and ML together. Anything and everything happens here yaar šŸ¤£

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Didi and Kaku are shameless seriously

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

the way the makers brushes of crimes of C-šŸgang and their atrocities is absurb furthermore the sons of the family are a army and police officeršŸ˜”

ITV it is in the end its Hum Saath Saath HaišŸ˜”