sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Let’s start the 🎉 party!

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

watched yesterday epi and it was good one👌🏼

the kitchen scene of sairat scene was good one can witness the beautiful friendship growing b/w husband-wife❤like i say love and passion in long run does fade away due to growing of our age but what supports you long relationship with your spouse is lifelong friendship thats what makes the relationship grows for lifelong and sairat is progressing towards that naturally and emotional part for sai say she is going back to hostel and the fraction of seconds his face changes and he explains why and what he will do the promise even though he knows the result. The expressions of neilsha in this scene was amazing so natural and real

external factors can be avoided the whole family is asleep and didi is walking like a zombie in the night🤦‍♀️

the phone convo was good b/w sairat more of flirting types❤

madhuri-sai convo was equally good👌🏼sai is mature than her age due to her experiences in her life. She lost her parents,got into a marriage when she was not ready for it and got married to a man who is 10 rrs older than her with a baggage ,new home which is more of a hell for her and went through so many ups n down and yet emerge so strong like a solid rock its all the experiemces of life made her what she is and at the age of 18 yrs old she has went through so much one can imagine indeed madhuri was right she is wiser than her age

furthermore what caught my heart was when she spoke abt virat that he is with her and supporting her and thats what matters her,virat has become her entire universe and the only person in her life and he affects her so much in every way

the rest is on that crazy family😡these people can't enjoy life keeping all differences aside they are toxic and didi her mouth is poison🤮

sai was affected by her birthday comment but damn she should not have open poisonous mouth🤣 what a beizatti was that sai was savage🔥🔥she hit the point where it hurts didi the most by demanding a birthday surprise by virat on her birthday and virat agrees for it and her witnessing sairat eye-locks🤣. Didi would have curse herself for opening her motor mouth🤣that was indeed didi style kodak moment for me🤣

the rest is on harini issue well i am not in favour of virat idea he was impulsive but i have confident on sai to handle and balance it

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Precap-

Virat tells kaku whatever happened is not a mistake a paap and we all have to make up for this mistake

Together

That is why I promised Pulkit that harinee birthday will be celebrated with chavans

Kaku says I will not join the celebration

I’ve accepted my daughter not Pulkit and his daughter

FUITV thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Let’s start the 🎉 party!

Kaku vs sairat or kaku vs Sai

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

it seem like epi not up yet🤔

garam sitara is also nervous abt the big kaand happening in the party🤣

sadiltl thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

looks like kaku vs veeru here

FUITV thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

looks like kaku vs veeru here

I would very much like that

Svt611 thumbnail

Mohit asks Sai who is harinee

Sai says all this is for harinee’s birthday

ninad and omi ask who is harinee

aai asks Sai is harinee your friend

Sai says no she’s not my friend but my relative but her relationship is stronger with you all than me

Sonali asks who is she that we don’t know her name

Sai says but harinees most important relationship is with Kaku

Mohit says tell us na

Sai says it’s suspense

ninad says tell us straight

Sai says kaku tell everyone even that day I asked you tell infront if everyone about your relationship with harinee

ninad and omi continue questioning Sai

Ninad asks Virat what is all this

Sonali adds her remarks

Omi says stop making plans against vahini

Let’s leave it’s better to go home

Kaku says Sai you came to take care of Virat but why do you keep doing these things everyday what is this

sometimes you call devkit and today you are celebrating harinee birthday

Virat says kaku that means you know about harinee

Svt611 thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

kaku vs sairat

sadiltl thumbnail

Kya hua sab log Ghum hain . 😔