Users

Frequent Posters

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: laksh

Really cute

Arey he is in jacket, kya hone wala hai πŸ˜’

This is the substitution for Holi in KD right? So after this, Didi will go to some room or may be even pool, then Virat will try to call her back and Sai will overhear their conversation about waada? Already? πŸ˜’

pakka birthday party Mei sairat will dance or being romantic or behave like typical wife and husband which will trigger didi.... But she saw almost kiss to times yaar, but she is calm comparatively... So if is triggered now , something more than kiss should happen, like touchy touchy dance , nahi tho that doesn't make scence.
Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

pakka birthday party Mei sairat will dance or being romantic or behave like typical wife and husband which will trigger didi.... But she saw almost kiss to times yaar, but she is calm comparatively... So if is triggered now , something more than kiss should happen, like touchy touchy dance , nahi tho that doesn't make scence.

A hug maybe

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Hope at least one person in this famous thread AGREE with me.

i was the very first to say that Pakhi does not know how to carry a saree properly being an Indian woman..I did not notice her humpty dumpty walk but as usual as it is me who's posting this no one will agree nor reply.

100%%%%%

she cannot carry a saree at all

no grace whatsoever

Wildreaper thumbnail

Or will didi hear Virat say I love you to Sai which Sai won’t hear like Holi

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yeah, true. They get close in the holi in KD, I think they apply colours on each other, may be they will smear cake on each other's faces 🀣🀣

I think they might dance because we saw how the choreographer was there with Harini in a bts

wish Sai had worn a saree πŸ˜’

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

100%%%%%

she cannot carry a saree at all

no grace whatsoever

I agree 100*infinity % She isn't meant for saris..

Wildreaper thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

wtf are those expressions 🀣🀣

i can't 🀣

Word Count: 0

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yeah, true. They get close in the holi in KD, I think they apply colours on each other, may be they will smear cake on each other's faces 🀣🀣

I think they might dance because we saw how the choreographer was there with Harini in a bts

If we don't get a SaiRat dance....I'll only start dancing to a song in my room🀣

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I wish too, Didi saree is good ...πŸ˜’