Users

Frequent Posters

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

babe there was confrontation of saku

Sai was pressing kaku to tell everyone about harini

Which she does Pakhi was justifying kaku ka reaction in between ninad and Pakhi was insulting sai

I have lost it🤣

Don't kick me out of the forum pls, but guys, here is optimism, what will didi do when truth comes out😆

How will she justify kaku? Will she support her when Virat will stand against the opposition or will she stand against nakli pyaar😈

Dono mein didi ki beizzati hai🤣

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Why don't they just make kaku and Ninu good for a change, aisa thodi na hai ki hum tamatar phenkenge un par agar acche banenge toh😈

I'll throw tomatoes on them jisse mujhe nahi khaana pare🤣 (but what should I cook for lunch today 🤔)

Shristhi2002 thumbnail

These ppl can’t digest goodies

I'll send them good day kaju biscuits, maybe yaad aajaye good naam ka word hai🤣

Shristhi2002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

I'll throw tomatoes on them jisse mujhe nahi khaana pare🤣 (but what should I cook for lunch today 🤔)

@bold

Why don't you make puris?

It's simple and yum and has fat😆

And any sabzi which doesn't have paneer, tomatoes , beans🤣

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

u are right it was a possibility but tell me something if that was thing no body would have questioned her coz nobody would knew about it

U know it all sums up to intention, if the intention was to safe the child or being stubborn,

Here she was being stubborn and not safeguarding the child

Despite being whatever the situation is and despite being a mum u cannot thing of keeping the child away from mother in the name of naam

That's true, keeping child away from mother is wrong even after Tai state for 10 years, her being stubborn is wrong... That's why I mentioned Kaku is wrong... This question is because I am trying to understand virat and sai... We are analyzing why virat is not reacting on past acts... If we see carefully sai also always says, Jo hogaya vo hogaya ab tho maan lijiye, and both reacts with current situation than digging the past before harini truth is out... So, I think they might be thinking that Kaku might have misunderstood pulkit and separated Tai, but again kaku herself mentioned she did that because pulkit is navkar ka beta

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

That's true, keeping child away from mother is wrong even after Tai state for 10 years, her being stubborn is wrong... That's why I mentioned Kaku is wrong... This question is because I am trying to understand virat and sai... We are analyzing why virat is not reacting on past acts... If we see carefully sai also always says, Jo hogaya vo hogaya ab tho maan lijiye, and both reacts with current situation than digging the past before harini truth is out... So, I think they might be thinking that Kaku might have misunderstood pulkit and separated Tai, but again kaku herself mentioned she did that because pulkit is navkar ka beta

new thread plz

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

I

@bold

Why don't you make puris?

It's simple and yum and has fat😆

And any sabzi which doesn't have paneer, tomatoes , beans🤣

Bombay curry ( onion besan curry ) goes well with Puris, yummy😋

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Guys , I have a question...plz help me... If pulkit is wrong guy but Tai don't believe it at that time but Kaku gets to know this, so she brinks back her against Tai will and abort her child in intial stages and get Tai married to some good guy and she is happy now, then is Kaku right or wrong... I am asking this because I also saw few people who spoiled their life's taking wrong decisions in the name of love at very very young age and now suffering...

PS: here Kaku is wrong to the core... I am just asking this question to know your views if situation is different... In the way to understand what virat and sai might be thinking because they keep on say jho hogaya vo hogaya , because Kaku did that because she thought pulkit is wrong...

Tagging few as I can tag only 5 but plz everyone do answer

I gave this the thought when the Pulkit track started. Like when I started to ask how is Sai even trusting him. We all know as audience but I wasn’t happy that she was trusting him and on what basis. Her intuitions alone is not enough. After the letter, I was happy that she grew upset with Pulkit in the college when she met him and then she atleast saw some document as a proof. Of course it is a story, now both believe him on the basis of just one document. Otherwise, I would say even that wouldn’t be enough obviously to know whether the guy was a good guy or not.

If Kaku felt he was wrong and did it, it is wrong. If Kaku had proofs against him or had seen him with some other girl or knows that he had committed a crime or heard his motives behind marrying Devi (like say for wealth), then Kaku will be right to keep Devi away from Pulkit but not to abort the child.

She has not just kept Devi away from Pulkit, has also kept the baby away from Devi lieing to her that the baby was dead.

Sai and Virat both know that Kaku is not willing to accept Pulkit even now, she thinks him to be her naukar and she has herself said that he does not belong to our status.

So jo ho gaya, woh isliye nahi hua because Kaku didn’t trust Pulkit, isliye hua because she thinks he wasn’t fit enough for her daughter, because he was a naukar.

That is why I don’t find it acceptable to let go of this. Firstly Virat has to now think when would have Devi developed this mental condition. How did she turn into who she is now. Was it because they separated her from Pulkit or the baby. Also, on the wedding day, Devi said that she is given medicines and put to sleep and Virat assured that he will take care that doesn’t happen. You think that he will think of those and question his family as what medicines they were. Even Sai or Pulkit had told him about it. Should it all not be thought about?

Even if it is in the past, what is the assurance that Kaku would not do anything like that with Sai later? They have issues with Sai because of her status too right? How can he be confident that they won’t plot anything against her when they had already let him oust her?

Past or some mistakes should not be taken lightly so that they don’t do a similar thing with anyone else in the present or future. One should address it ASAP. If he neglects it now, they will face more in the future in some other way. They are capable enough to plot such acts.