Originally posted by: maahi11

quite a possibility 😂😂

Yeah, I just can't ignore the possibility 🤣

ITV mein all is possible 🤣

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Maybe we are getting too distracted by other things, as in , we feel we are not getting affected, but shayad somewhere off screen and all is making place😳

It's not just the offscreen stuff dear... aajkal some things happening in the show itself are quite saddening for me🤔

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Ruko zara, sabar karo😭

Abhi love hi hai, story chalu bhi nahi hua hai😭

Kaisa love story hai Shristhi, I don’t even know how to react to whatever Vaani and Wildreaper have been sharing. His thanda reaction to his family and friend is not right. Forget his reaction, he will forget all of these and again call his Kaku neev of the family too.

He keeps standing silent every time his friend or Dad is insulting Sai. It is not like Sai is not capable enough to stand up for herself, but won’t a husband do it and he also claims that he loves her, how is he able to even listen to them? Can he not stop them? He is giving them so much liberty to insult his wife with ruthless words. Hadh hai yaar. I am now failing to understand this guy. If leads are like this, what am I watching it for?

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl

I feel over the course of time I've lost that touch with the show (but #ForumLoveIsEternal) and I don't feel like that excited kid I used to be 😔

Same bro

It’s the forum that keeping me hooked

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Maine naa woh chilli grinding stone inke sar par patak ke maarna hai😡

Do give me a call, I'll join you😈

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Guys , I have a question...plz help me... If pulkit is wrong guy but Tai don't believe it at that time but Kaku gets to know this, so she brinks back her against Tai will and abort her child in intial stages and get Tai married to some good guy and she is happy now, then is Kaku right or wrong... I am asking this because I also saw few people who spoiled their life's taking wrong decisions in the name of love at very very young age and now suffering...

PS: here Kaku is wrong to the core... I am just asking this question to know your views if situation is different... In the way to understand what virat and sai might be thinking because they keep on say jho hogaya vo hogaya , because Kaku did that because she thought pulkit is wrong...

Tagging few as I can tag only 5 but plz everyone do answer

Shristhi2002 thumbnail

It's not just the offscreen stuff dear... aajkal some things happening in the show itself are quite saddening for me🤔

I'm more hooked to the forum and you all, so keeping me from going ghum in all🙈

Shristhi2002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Kaisa love story hai Shristhi, I don’t even know how to react to whatever Vaani and Wildreaper have been sharing. His thanda reaction to his family and friend is not right. Forget his reaction, he will forget all of these and again call his Kaku neev of the family too.

He keeps standing silent every time his friend or Dad is insulting Sai. It is not like Sai is not capable enough to stand up for herself, but won’t a husband do it and he also claims that he loves her, how is he able to even listen to them? Can he not stop them? He is giving them so much liberty to insult his wife with ruthless words. Hadh hai yaar. I am now failing to understand this guy. If leads are like this, what am I watching it for?

Ohhhhh, I have still not watched today's episode, was going through still😳

Par yeh phir wahi hai

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

How come didi talks about izzat when referring to bin byihaayi maa when she herself married samrat for virat? Someone should give her reality check 😕

Yeah, it doesn’t make sense at all. What does she think of herself then?

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Yeah, it doesn’t make sense at all. What does she think of herself then?

I just wanna puke after hearing about today's episode🤢