Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

Even sai was hurt hearing this, she dint dwell obviously fr the ongoing thing but this is ruthless,

Virat should’ve said something for this

Where did his Patni monologue go today, he should’ve said Sai is my wife and she’s bound to be dependent on me

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

Where did his Patni monologue go today, he should’ve said Sai is my wife and she’s bound to be dependent on me

just because she doesn’t have a family, u know today I felt how lonely sai must feel, the other day when she said she misses her parents, this is what it is to be alone,

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Haath se ladoo khaane se toh pyaar nahi hota... he needs to enter the real battleground... like how can he see sai getting insulted...

Edited by Justasuperbgirl - 3 years ago
laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

It’s Sai tht is bringing change in him, but yet don’t see how will anyone justify the actions

the words ones said hit hard, and today what ninad said has hit sai hard, I know he will soften towards sai, but can someone forget,

honestly in my personal life, I too have dealt lot of stuff, I might not mention but I don’t forget also, I have set boundaries and like stay there and keep the person out

@ bold true, I agree

Sorry to hear that ❤️

I know dear, I can relate to it. Even if we soften towards that person, certain things are hard to forget. It becomes hard for us to trust them again and that is why as you have said we set boundaries with them.

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yes, I totally against that brutal act..I even don't want it to happen actually in serial for real but pakhi hamesh kehthi hai na that we have to follow Ghar ke bhade ka rules and old traditions like bahu job nahi karsakthi, padai nahi Kar sakthi, unmarried mother can't keep her baby, so someone should ask her, Kya Kaku sati Mei manthi hai ,then will she do if something happens with samrat...

PS: no offense to anyone but I usually uses this example if someone argues with me that we have to blindly follow old traditions,social norms and rules

Edited by Saichintalli - 3 years ago
Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

just because she doesn’t have a family, u know today I felt how lonely sai must feel, the other day when she said she misses her parents, this is what it is to be alone,

Yes, that’s what

Pakhi keeps threatening I’ll go back to my parent’s house

But poor Sai can’t

Just because she can survive doesn’t mean she doesn’t need support

If Pakhi leaves she’ll have her parents to support her

But if Sai leaves she’ll be absolutely alone and has no one to support her

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Yes, I totally against that brutal act..I even don't want it to happen actually in serial for real but pakhi hamesh kehthi hai na that we have to follow Ghar ke bhade ka rules and old traditions like bahu job nahi karsakthi, padai nahi Kar sakthi, unmarried mother can't keep her baby, so someone should ask her, Kya Kaku sati Mei manthi hai ,then will she do if something happens with samrat...

PS: no offense to anyone but I usually uses this example if someone argues with me that we have to blindly follow old traditions,social norms and rules

Kaku changes and molds according to her likes and dislikes

Trust me if it’s Virat she would have been hell bound to make sai sati

It’s Pakhi she will want her to settle and live her life chilli grinding is classic example

Edited by maahi11 - 3 years ago
Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It’s Pakhi she will want her to settle and live her life chilli grinding is classic example

These guys are just beyond my understanding🙄🙄🙄

maahi11 thumbnail

Yes, that’s what

Pakhi keeps threatening I’ll go back to my parent’s house

But poor Sai can’t

Just because she can survive doesn’t mean she doesn’t need support

If Pakhi leaves she’ll have her parents to support her

But if Sai leaves she’ll be absolutely alone and has no one to support her

That’s exactly she was doing when she returned from GC stepping alone in this huge world with no one around

Thts wht Sai said other day to Pakhi that u will never understand the pain of being orphan

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

True, Kaku is disgusting... One question is she same in all versions like showing love to Didi during chilli grinding and not accepting harini even after truth is out??