Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

that’s the problem

Only his mother was subject to insult which I feel very conveniently she has hid, but u claim to love a person and then this

He asked his father to behave himself with sai, but this man doesn’t give a shit about it

Yes, he told Ninad that he can’t talk to Sai in a disrespectful manner

But didn’t really do anything about it when Ninad insulted Sai today

Also what is this jis thali mein khaana usi mein ched karna and humare tukro par palna

Like is a wife supposed to hear all this if she’s descendant on her husband??

This was the most disrespectful thing to say

And Virat didn’t say anything about it

I really hoped he would but he didn’t

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laksh

Why Virat, even Mohit stood quiet, rubbing his forehead when Kaku told Karishma that agle do janam tak seekh nahi paogi

Even Sonali got offended but Mohit reacted like “not again”

It is also because Sonali has asked him to keep quiet always. Sure, that is what Ashwini would have also done. I am not able to visualise. Let’s say their family is like this, he went to school, college, went for IPS training and will those not bring a change in him at all?

It’s Sai tht is bringing change in him, but yet don’t see how will anyone justify the actions

the words ones said hit hard, and today what ninad said has hit sai hard, I know he will soften towards sai, but can someone forget,

honestly in my personal life, I too have dealt lot of stuff, I might not mention but I don’t forget also, I have set boundaries and like stay there and keep the person out

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sai will never get anything new or good
No umeed they will give Ayesha good cloths

1st serial where FL is given bekar cloths

Clothes chhoro can they for god's sake get Virat to give a twitter-like backlash to this disgusting gang😡

Edited by Justasuperbgirl - 3 years ago
Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That’s what these ppl also thought

Well their son wouldn’t have been alive if it were not for Kamal Joshi

They try to show how much of “Ehsaan” they’ve done for her when they clearly haven’t like Sai is Virat’s wife and she’s bound to be dependent on her husband

But Kamal Joshi gave up his life for him without actually having any real relation with him

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

uske badh bhi bohot kuch hua.... no need to even go there... it’s being stretched unnecessarily...

The whole point is I don’t know the strategy these people want to use to promote their show but it’s clearly falling short...

people are riled up to the extent they want to quit the show... something the ph needs to think about before it too late...

Let’s wait and watch

So jao abhi! You’ll feel better, I did to last night ❤️

Just saw this message. Aur kuch hona baaki hai. Why are they like this? See, it is not like a very romantic light hearted kind of show that people will watch even after all their antics. The show itself has toxicity in it, shouldn’t they do something to make audience stick to the show? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Thanks Siya, neend hi udd gayi 😔

Will try to take a break for sometime from tomorrow as much as possible, even if I don’t watch the episode, I visit the forum. I will have to restrict that too I guess for my own sanity 🤣🤣.

You better take a nap now. Good night ❤️

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wildreaper

Yes, he told Ninad that he can’t talk to Sai in a disrespectful manner

But didn’t really do anything about it when Ninad insulted Sai today

Also what is this jis thali mein khaana usi mein ched karna and humare tukro par palna

Like is a wife supposed to hear all this if she’s descendant on her husband??

This was the most disrespectful thing to say

And Virat didn’t say anything about it

I really hoped he would but he didn’t

Even sai was hurt hearing this, she dint dwell obviously fr the ongoing thing but this is ruthless,

laksh thumbnail

They try to show how much of “Ehsaan” they’ve done for her when they clearly haven’t like Sai is Virat’s wife and she’s bound to be dependent on her husband

But Kamal Joshi gave up his life for him without actually having any real relation with him

Yeah, Virat had told them that and there was no value for it in their eyes on the day of Grihapravesh 🤷‍♀️

laksh thumbnail

Even sai was hurt hearing this, she dint dwell obviously fr the ongoing thing but this is ruthless,

Looks like I better not watch this episode then 😒

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Yeah, Virat had told them that and there was no value for it in their eyes on the day of Grihapravesh 🤷‍♀️

Yeh Chavaanese tribe kis planet se aaye hai yaar🙄😑

maahi11 thumbnail

They cannot ever in life compensate wht Kamla Joshi has done for them, instead of making sure she never get dishearten for not having father in life they subject her to this shit

Wow